The New York City Washingtonian

The New York City Washingtonian

Postby JaguarOne » October 6th, 2009, 6:19 am

Hello everybody. You can call me Santiago. I'm currently a student majoring in criminal justice. I plan on going to law school and then becoming a prosecutor in Manhattan while living in Brooklyn. I've been a fan of The Lion King ever since I first saw it in theatres, but I didn't grow to fully appreciate it until I was about twelve years-old. I was born in Santiago de Chile (Santiago, Chile) and adopted at the age of three-and-a-half months before being brought to the United States where I was raised in the Washington, DC Metropolitan area. However, if one doesn't know me, he or she would most likely guess that I am from New York.

While I may have never lived in New York I have family and friends in various boroughs throughout the city. I also seem to have this New Yorker mentality which means I live my life fast paced and with a tough, street smart attitude--don't worry, I'm approachable. Like Mufasa, I'm only tough when I have to be or when I feel the situation requires it--and this is the best part: I actually have a Brooklyn accent after about a year of practicing for a voice acting gig I had in a machinima.

Obviously, I have a major New York City infatuation. Feel free to "tawk" about it with me. ^^

Other hobbies of mine include reading cop thrillers, werewolf novels, and mythology; watching TV (CSI: NY is a favourite as well as the other two); writing my own cop thrillers; and various other hobbies.

Enough about me, let's hear about you guys.
Last edited by JaguarOne on July 23rd, 2010, 10:50 pm, edited 4 times in total.
"All it takes for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing." ~ Edmund Burke
JaguarOne

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Washington, DC - A Capital City

Pride Points: 1

Re: The New York City Washingtonian

Postby NightmareMoon » October 6th, 2009, 6:23 am

Ah, I know you. You used to RP on TLKPF, am I right? O_O

Welcome to the forums. Hopefully you can start RP's here? :innocent:
:)
NightmareMoon
The one and only NM =]

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The night... will last.... FOREVER!!

Nickname(s): NM, Jamie
Pride Points: 19

Postby Mike » October 6th, 2009, 6:24 am

Welcome =D Great to see you here on MLK ^.^ I also know about you that you're a fine RPer =D I hope you find some great places to express that here.
I host MLK Fan Artist of the Week in the Fan Art section
For three years I had roses, and apologized to no one.
Spoiler: show
Thanks to Jaynr for the avatar
Thanks to Simba for the TLK signature
Mike

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

King of Pride Rock

Nickname(s): Michael Freeman, Mikeyboy69, Sid

Postby JaguarOne » October 6th, 2009, 6:26 am

That is correct, Nala's Mate. And hopefully I can, but considering my new workload at American, I might not be able to do forum-based RPs much anymore. In fact, IM based RPs are easier on my schedule.
"All it takes for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing." ~ Edmund Burke
JaguarOne

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Moka » October 6th, 2009, 6:30 am

Hi Santiago! Welcome to MLK. Have you ever seen TLKoB?
Moka
:D

Pride Points: 138

Postby NightmareMoon » October 6th, 2009, 6:31 am

Ah, I remember being addicted to your RP's quite some time ago but I'm glad that your thinking about doing some RP's again. :)
Like I said before though, welcome to MLK and make yourself comfortable here :D
NightmareMoon
The one and only NM =]

The night... will last.... FOREVER!!

Nickname(s): NM, Jamie
Pride Points: 19

Postby JaguarOne » October 6th, 2009, 6:31 am

Saw it two years ago and I wanna see it again. It was long, but it was so epic that it blew my mind away.
JaguarOne

Postby Mike » October 6th, 2009, 6:59 am

IM RPs? =0 Is that like, real-time RPs in something like MSN?
Mike

King of Pride Rock

Postby Moka » October 6th, 2009, 7:03 am

Yes, like what KK did with some friends in Don't Stop The Talking: viewtopic.php?f=99&t=2793
Except that they used Skype as an IM.
Moka
:D

Pride Points: 138

Postby Mike » October 6th, 2009, 7:06 am

Sorry, not to hijack your wonderful intro thread, :please: but yea that's a lot of fun to do within time constraints lol ^.^ just doesn't measure up to the richness of a real RP
Mike

King of Pride Rock

Next

Return to Introductions