Searching for a new home for Taraji!

Searching for a new home for Taraji!

Postby Lodrill » May 26th, 2009, 8:06 pm

Hello!

First of all my name. My real name is Martin but most of my friends call me by my pen name "Lodrill". The full pen name is Lodrill Dao but you can just call me Lodrill.

I will become 30 this summer and I write books and screenplays as a hobby. Unfortunately none of them are yet published but I hope to find a publisher soon.

I am a Disney fan as long as I can remember. And The Lion King is in my opinion the best movie of Walt Disney so far. It passed all the previous movies and they never reached it afterwards too.

I started role playing (generally) about 20 years ago. Role playing in the lion king world started just a few month ago for me. I got dragged into role playing lions by KiarasMate (and he is the reason I ended up here too). I hope we will into our role play here again my friend. :D

It all started with Youtube. I started making AMVs in the end of last year. Through this I made aquaintance with TeenSimba and KiarasMate and ended up in another TLK forum. After they moved and some unhappy incident happened with my roleplay there I turned my back at them. (I am still a bit depressed but I hope this forum will help me to get on my paws again.)

I decided to start my role play here again. The role play is all about my little cub Taraji. I will start it all over from the beginning but it may take some time because I will finish the backgroundstory and post it first as a reference for the role play.
I hope I can find a new home for Taraji here and have fun with the role play again.

Oh yes, my favorite character of TLK is Kiara. (But Taraji is a hard rival for this spot now. :innocent:)

I hope we will get along well. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Lodrill
Can someone please hug me?
Lodrill

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Taraji

Pride Points: 0

Re: Searching for a new home for Taraji!

Postby Mike » May 26th, 2009, 8:18 pm

Hi Lodrill :) Nice to see you here too ^.^ Maybe I can get into the RP action you guys are planning ;) I can't wait to start!
I host MLK Fan Artist of the Week in the Fan Art section
For three years I had roses, and apologized to no one.
Spoiler: show
Thanks to Jaynr for the avatar
Thanks to Simba for the TLK signature
Mike

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

King of Pride Rock

Nickname(s): Michael Freeman, Mikeyboy69, Sid

Postby Panda-chan » May 26th, 2009, 8:19 pm

Hey Lodrill. Welcome to MLK! I like your signature. ;)
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby Lodrill » May 26th, 2009, 8:25 pm

Thank you. I like modeling characters (like moving animations from the movie and so on). And I am into drawing for some time now. (The avatar is Taraji by the way.)
Lodrill

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Taraji

Postby Yatima » May 26th, 2009, 9:57 pm

Welcome at MLK! :D
MLKFAA Gallery:

TLKFAA: Yatima
Furaffinity: Yvie-Chan
deviantArt: Yvie-Chan
Yatima

Forum Liger

Pride Points: 1

Postby Moka » May 26th, 2009, 10:28 pm

Hi! ^^ Welcome to MLK! *cubby hug* Hopefully the RP section will get a bit more active now :)
Moka
:D

Pride Points: 138

Postby NightmareMoon » May 26th, 2009, 11:47 pm

Hey Lodrill, I read the entire Little Stranger RP from page 1 to 47 where it was taken off... I know the entire story and would be MORE then happy to join if you would let me =].. I loved that RP. Your very welcomed here ^_^
NightmareMoon
The one and only NM =]

The night... will last.... FOREVER!!

Nickname(s): NM, Jamie
Pride Points: 19

Postby Zeke » May 27th, 2009, 2:12 am

Welcome to MLK Lodrill!
"When the power of love overcomes the love of
power, the world will know peace."
-Jimi Hendrix
Zeke
Deeq

Pride Points: 18

Postby Lodrill » May 27th, 2009, 2:16 am

Thank you so much everyone. For the question of Nala's Mate...
I will start the plot again here. (Or to be exact I just did.)
But it will start completely new. Anyone is welcomed to join the RP. Just read the plot details and sent me an PM for your character to join. I also completed the full prologue. I hope we can revive this epic RP here once more.
Lodrill

Taraji

Postby Schindler » May 27th, 2009, 3:45 am

Welcome, you seem very nice :)
I hope you stay your time here.
Schindler

soñando a estar vivo

Next

Return to Introductions