Welcome! Introduce Yourselves!

Re: Welcome! Introduce Yourselves!

Postby stanna » June 2nd, 2016, 1:02 pm

Hi, I'm new here and I'm Stanna
I'm 29 years old and found this site while searching for a fun Lion King site to participate in. I liked this one the best! I have loved TLK all my life and continue to do so. I can appreciate it even more now that I'm older and understand a lot more that goes on in the movie's themes and lessons. I didn't watch it EVERY night haha but I have watched it LOTS. I am really looking forward to chatting in the forums here. That is basically what I am looking for...a community of people who share my love! That starts with these awesome "smilies" to choose haha! genius! :D I am new to talking in forums and things, so I am learning...Can't wait to participate!

P.S. If I would ever be a lion from the Lion King I think I would be Nala...we seem to have the most in common!
stanna

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Postby SimbasGuard » June 4th, 2016, 8:45 am

* ROARS A Friendly Greeting to Stanna * Welcome to The My Lion King Forum. It is always wonderful to have a new member join our pride.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby radi » June 6th, 2016, 3:52 am

Hi, all, I am Radi, and I recently joined. My real name is Marc, and I am glad to finally find a Lion King RPG. I hope to play here eventually. I'm glad to be here.
radi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SimbasGuard » June 7th, 2016, 8:29 am

* ROARS A Friendly Greeting to radi * Welcome to The My Lion King Forum. It is always GRRRRRRRRRRRRREAT! to see a new member join our Pride 8-)

SimbasGuard

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Swifteye » June 11th, 2016, 2:09 am

Howdy, I'm Swifteye. I'm new here.

I used to be called Woody Swifteye, but then some people began to laugh at my fursona name as wolf, and I changed to just Swifteye. It stuck since. I come from the furry fandom and someday I want to buy a real fursona suit! However they are really expensive. I just watched a few Lion Guard Episodes and I hope to learn more about these cute guys. Especially Kion!

I have no idea what to add, which means I shall end it here.
Swifteye
One with nature.

Nickname(s): Swifty

Postby Marizzle » June 11th, 2016, 2:53 am

Welcome to MLK! My name's Marizzle, but I also go by Maggy. :D I'm a Furry too! I'm actually building a Fursuit at the moment, and, another member here, xKendo, is also doing the same. You're most definitely not alone. :highfive:
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby FireAndSun » June 11th, 2016, 3:00 am

Hi there. I'm FireAndSun, but feel free to call me Alicia. I hope you find it fun here. :)
FireAndSun

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 25

Postby Elton John » June 11th, 2016, 3:10 am

Welcome to the pride!
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby Swifteye » June 11th, 2016, 3:54 am

[quote="Marizzle"]Welcome to MLK! My name's Marizzle, but I also go by Maggy. :D I'm a Furry too! I'm actually building a Fursuit at the moment, and, another member here, xKendo, is also doing the same. You're most definitely not alone. :highfive:[/quote]

Woah, that's amazing. The last time I tried making one, my hand got cut because I was careless with the knife. :( I'm a grey wolf, how about you people? :) I'm a little hesitant revealing myself as furry because society doesn't seem to like us.

[quote="FireAndSun"]Hi there. I'm FireAndSun, but feel free to call me Alicia. I hope you find it fun here. :)[/quote]

Hi, this place looks amazing. Already I have a warm welcome.
*hugs*

[quote="Elton John"]Welcome to the pride![/quote]

You're not the real Elton John, huh? Happy to be here !
Swifteye
One with nature.

Nickname(s): Swifty

Postby SimbasGuard » June 11th, 2016, 6:47 am

Hello Swifteye have fun here.

SimbasGuard

PreviousNext

Return to Introductions