Kiara's Reign Idea

Re: Kiara's Reign Idea

Postby toothlesslover365 » January 5th, 2016, 5:21 pm

still interested in doing this if anyone wants to join!
toothlesslover365
Secretly Kiara

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Toothless, Alisa (pronounced Elsa), Ali, Kiara,
Pride Points: 0

Postby Braveheart » January 6th, 2016, 2:28 am

Is there a quota on how much I should write? If not, I'll play one of their friend cubs.(Same pride litter). Her bio will be done on Friday since I'm overseas at the moment. Her mother is one of Kiara's assistant lead huntress.
Braveheart

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 28

Postby toothlesslover365 » January 6th, 2016, 6:37 am

Nope no quota at all! I tend to have days where I can write and write till my heart's content and then days where I just can't come up with a long enough reply for any thing, (even school work) so I perfer not to limit or expect too much of others :)
toothlesslover365
Secretly Kiara

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Braveheart » January 6th, 2016, 1:34 pm

[quote="toothlesslover365"]Story for the first Idea would basically be Simba and Nala training Kiara and Kovu to become the new king and queen, their 3 cubs and the other cub(s) in the pride go off exploring and something happens that separates them from their pride, they are now trying to find a way back home while Simba, Nala, Kovu and Kiara are dealing with the possible threat of the Hyena's returning.[/quote]

Will we be following this storyline?
Hmm, maybe I'll play Kovu if no one choose him.

(I wonder what happened to the lion guard in this time line.)

And the female cub name is Zena.

Lastly, is there a bio for k & k's 3rd cub?
Braveheart

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby toothlesslover365 » January 7th, 2016, 4:30 am

[quote="Braveheart"][quote="toothlesslover365"]Story for the first Idea would basically be Simba and Nala training Kiara and Kovu to become the new king and queen, their 3 cubs and the other cub(s) in the pride go off exploring and something happens that separates them from their pride, they are now trying to find a way back home while Simba, Nala, Kovu and Kiara are dealing with the possible threat of the Hyena's returning.[/quote]

Will we be following this storyline?
Hmm, maybe I'll play Kovu if no one choose him.

(I wonder what happened to the lion guard in this time line.)

And the female cub name is Zena.

Lastly, is there a bio for k & k's 3rd cub?[/quote]

We could follow that or somethin simular?

I'd come up with the idea before the Lion Guard was announced so I am more than happy to include Kion in here some where.
I will add Zena to the front page!

Also thank you for reminding me! I completly forgot to add her bio. I have a class tomorrow morning from 9-12 but will post it (and update the front) when i get the chance in the afternoon!
toothlesslover365
Secretly Kiara

Postby Braveheart » January 7th, 2016, 3:31 pm

Yup, that idea is okay with me. Just that we need someone to play Nala, and a few other characters like the cubs. Similarly for Kion and his lion guard members The only problem is finding people...

(Are the people who say yes in doing the specific characters for this RP still interested because it's been a while since they last posted here...)

Now for the question: Who might be the villian? (Or none at all?)

I have decided to really play Kovu, so sign me up for that. :)
Braveheart

Postby Carl » January 8th, 2016, 6:34 am

Oh, this would have an adult Lion Guard if they're included then... interesting.

I could maybe play Nala, and if Kion's in I could play him too.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby InsaneSeagull » January 8th, 2016, 3:34 pm

Can I play one of their cubs then (K&K's)? And if you are going to include Lion Guard characters (as Romeo suggested), I guess I could be Fuli too?
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Squash banana!

Nickname(s): Kiki, Sponge Bob
Pride Points: 105

Postby toothlesslover365 » January 15th, 2016, 4:35 pm

Awesome! I will put you guys down welhrn i am back on a computer
Yes tr Lion Gaurd characters would be older.
I do want there to be a villian but right now i's open to anyone.
Which one of Kiara and Kovu's cubs would you to play? Oldest or middle? (They're the two we need)
toothlesslover365
Secretly Kiara

Postby InsaneSeagull » January 15th, 2016, 4:52 pm

Middle :) Should he or she be an OC or?
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Squash banana!

Nickname(s): Kiki, Sponge Bob
Pride Points: 105

PreviousNext

Return to RP Planning & Discussions