[Public] Tales of the Pridelands: The Beginning (Closed)

Tales of the Pridelands: The Beginning (Closed)

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » August 5th, 2012, 10:08 pm

The Tales of the Pridelands will be an ongoing set of RPs/fanfics, if you want to be part of all of them. Please PM me ~

Plot ~

The RP starts with Kiongozi and Malkia, a rouge pair, who come across a land unoccupied by lions. They decide to make an oddly shaped, but huge rock their home and start a pride. They ask two lioness named Ajali and Zalkia to join, another lioness joins as well and everything is good for a while. However, a male leopard named Dhurba arrives to cause troubling, claiming the Pridelands belong to him because his territiory is on the outskirts.

Kiongozi tries to reason with him, but he refuses to make any deals and runs off, plotting to kill the lion to get the rest out. Meanwhile, a rouge lion named Kwasi arrives in the Pridelands, and is asked to join for back-up and to boost pride numbers. He agree's, and him and Zalkia become friends and fall in love.

Dhurba returns, and manages to creep up on Kiongozi when he's on his own. However, thanks to the other leopards, he knows of the plot and manages to win the fight. After this, he earns the respect of the other pride members, and they decide to make him and Malkia Queen and King of the lands. The RP ends as their first cub, Mohatu, is being presented.

Characters ~

Kiongozi - AmyMarie
Malkia - FlamingBee
Ajali - Kopalover
Kwasi - KingKovu44
Zalkia - Buffy
Kerubi - FlamingBee
Dhurba the Leopard - Kopalover
Last edited by UncoordinatedPisces on August 6th, 2012, 4:07 pm, edited 5 times in total.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Re: Tales of the Pridelands: The Beginning (Open)

Postby KingKovu44 » August 5th, 2012, 10:35 pm

Kwasi please.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » August 5th, 2012, 10:36 pm

Of course ^.^
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby FlamingBee » August 5th, 2012, 10:54 pm

Malkia? :3
FlamingBee
Rawrrr....

Fan Forever! <3

Nickname(s): Bee,Flame
Pride Points: 2

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » August 5th, 2012, 10:55 pm

Yep ^.^
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » August 5th, 2012, 10:59 pm

Oh, by the way, the leopard and the OC do not apply to the one character rule! ^_^
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby FlamingBee » August 5th, 2012, 11:04 pm

Well if you want, we could use my old OC Kerubi?
viewtopic.php?f=38&t=18337
FlamingBee
Rawrrr....

Fan Forever! <3

Nickname(s): Bee,Flame
Pride Points: 2

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » August 5th, 2012, 11:06 pm

Yeah, she's pretty cool ^.^
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby Buffy » August 6th, 2012, 12:32 am

Zalkia's not taken... May I be her? XD
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » August 6th, 2012, 12:55 am

Yup ^.^
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Next

Return to RP Planning & Discussions