Xilasette The 1st Daughter of Zira & Scar

Xilasette The 1st Daughter of Zira & Scar

Postby Xilasette » March 14th, 2013, 10:31 pm

When Xilasette was born Zira was shocked to see that she was of a pure white color with light blue eyes with a dark ring of blue on the outside of it. She was gorgeous she had the looks of both of her parents, more from her mother, and little from her father. Zira was proud though of her as it was her first daughter and also her first born and that Scar, her true love, was her cub's father. (Scar agreed to be Zira's mate as long as she kept the hyenas fed and keep the lionesses from complaining about the hunts). When Zira went to show Scar their new cub he had a look she had never expected from him before. He was smiling and nuzzling the cub. He looked up and said, "Xilasette.". Zira had a look of confusion on her face and Scar could read it. "Her name, I named her Xilasette." he said to her with a loving smile as he continued to nuzzle her. Zira agreed with it and she too nuzzled Xilasette. One day when Xilasette was running up to Pride Rock to visit her father she stumbled across the hyenas. She accidently fell onto Banzai in which he bucked her off and the she landed on Shenzi. Both of them backed her into a corner threating her, then discussing whether she would make a great meal for them, they didn't know that Scar was her father, and they came closer and closer till they had her in a dead corner. When they weren't looking she tried to run free. She almost made it until Shenzi noticed and grabbed her by the ear and threw her back into the corner. A part of her ear was ripped off and so her ear was now bleeding badly. She yelled for help and Scar came up and swiped the hyenas away from her, and he picked her up and took her to Zira. It took a while to get the bleeding to stop and from that day on Xilasette never ever liked the hyenas and she swore that if they came across her path she would kill them in that very spot or just get back at them for what they did to her (not killing them there).

A few years later, Xilasette was being sent off for her first hunt by her mother. After being wished the best of luck she was off. It was the dry season and it was normal for fires to start up and it just so happened that one when a blaze with her in the middle of it. All the animals were running to get away from it, unable to see Xilasette ran in the direction they came in, the smoke was heavy, a male elephant was coming right for her , his tusk were down and at the last second she noticed him. But, it was too late the elephants tusk hit her right on the center of her head leaving a huge scar on the top of her head. It bled more than her ear had when she was a cub. She was gone for two days till Zira came out to find her; she was lying in the tall elephant grass. She was lucky to not get hit by anything else including the fire. Zira had the help of Scar to carry her back to Pride Rock. She lay in the den for a week till she woke up. Every lion was worried about her but they were glad when they got the news that she was alight. Her scar had stopped bleeding but wasn't fully healed yet, it took about another week for it to be fully healed. That was her second most dramatic event that had happened to her in her life, the first, was on the worse day ever for her and Zira.

It was the day Simba had come back to Pride Rock and fought Scar on the peak of Pride Rock. Xilasette was on her way up to help her father till she had seen him falling down after Simba had hit him off. She was shocked and when Scar fell to the level where she was his paw with his claws retracted out caught her left eye, she was by the ledge, and her head was pulled down and she fell with him, but not to her death. Not only had her father left her life but, he had left her the scar on her eye like how his was abit longer. She didn't care for the bleeding as she cried for her father's death, at that time Chumvi was Zira's mate, then her mother, Chumvi, and some other lions came to find her there with Scar. Then like her mother by Simba they were exiled from the Pridelands to the Out Lands. Her brother Nuka was just a cub, and Kovu was still a baby. After being exiled to the Outland's, Zira snaped at Xilasette. "How dare you let your father die!! If you were faster you could of got up there in time inorder to help your father!!! It's your fult that he's dead now and Simba is now the King!!". The teen lion was stuned at her mother's response and she just stayed silent. They walked on to the Outland's but, on the way there they stoped at the Elephant Graveyard. With out looking at her daughter and just looking ahead she said, "Xilasette due to recent event's....", Zira turned around anger filled in her eyes as she looked upon Xilasette, "I exile you here to the Elephant Graveyard and I never NEVER want to see you around the Outland's or Nuka, Vitani, and Kovu!! You are no longer apart of this family! You have betrayed us all!!"....

Xilasette was shocked with what was just spoken to her. Her ears folded back as she took a step back lifting up one paw and lowering her head a lil to the right of her. "H-Ho-", Xilasette was cut off as her mother put down Kovu with Nuka and Vitani by her side as she wip around almost like lunging at Xilasette and snaped her teeth at her. Xlasette fell back and ran into the Elephant Graveyard. Once in there her mother and sibling's continued on to the Outlands. Nuka turned his head back with a sorrow filled sigh and walked on. Not paying attention as she was running into the graveyard, she ran into a couple of hyena's. They snaped at her and then all of a sudden more and more of them emerged out of the darkness of the large elephant skulls. Their deep growls emerged from behind their bared teeth as they began to surrond her. "Well well well look what we got here boys!", barked one of the hyena's as the others still growling laughed. "Look's like we finally have something to eat now!". The pack of hyena's began to lick their chops as she lowered them selves ready to lung as they encircled her closer and closer. Xilasette stood her ground as she lowered on her hunches, baring her teeth with a low thunderous growl. Coming closer, she snaped and slashed her claws through the air and across one of the hyena's cheek. The fight had begun. Hyena's attacking from all angles onto her back, bitting at her ankles and face. The young teen was trying her best to fight them all off but, every time she got one off of her another was back on. She began to growl tiered as they kept attacking. She had been fighting them for a good long hour. She had feel t the ground and so did some of the hyena's. But some of them never gave up and presisted on attacking her. Then out of the largest elephant skull there. Ed, Shenzi, and Banzai ran out and stood their ground around Xilasette protecting her. Again Xilasette was shocked as these were the hyena's that attacked her when she was just a cub and gave her the hole in her ear that she had. She looked from them to the other hyena's as they ran off. "You ok Princess Xilasette?!", asked the three hyena's at once in a worried voice. "Y-yea I'm fine thank you. B-but.... why did you help save me? As a cub all three of you hated me, now you like me?", she asked in a thankful then confused voice. They all looked to eachother then responded, "Because after what we had done to you we felt horriable for it and as we watched you grow up we seen a great lioness and becoming of a Queen within you Princess.". "Well thank you again you three for that", responded Xilasette with a warm smile as she began to regain her strenght and breath from the fight...... And after that day Xilasette was their Queen as she is now an adult. She will one day face her past and become the lion her father wanted her to be.
Xilasette
Xilasette The Excile

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The 1st Daughter of Zira and Scar

Nickname(s): Xila
Pride Points: 0

Re: Xilasette The 1st Daughter of Zira & Scar

Postby Baya » March 14th, 2013, 11:22 pm

This is a nice bio, but I think it needs to be adjusted to fit the guide lines for a character profile post...
Baya

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 12

Postby Xilasette » March 18th, 2013, 3:07 pm

Thank you very much! And oh okI thought I could cover everything if I put it into her story, but what can I do to fix that?
Xilasette
Xilasette The Excile

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The 1st Daughter of Zira and Scar

Nickname(s): Xila
Pride Points: 0

Postby Baya » March 18th, 2013, 10:09 pm

Well the only problem I see is that you don't have appearance in different categories...I mean I don't have a personal problem with it, it's just that I THINK That it's required to follow the character sheet...not 100% on that though.
Baya

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 12

Return to Planning and Characters