Kusikia [Nala's first cub]

Kusikia [Nala's first cub]

Postby Kipekee » February 6th, 2013, 4:46 am

Basics
“My name is Kusikia. You pronounce it coo-sik-ee-uh. It’s not that hard to remember, but when you own the name, *laugh* you own the name.”
Get to know me
“I am a female. Well, it’s not THAT hard to tell, is it? I mean, IS IT? I am a LION with no MANE. What did you think I am, a duck?”
My love life
“*sigh* I sadly do not have a mate. Although, I am looking! It’s been hard for me, although I have a few comple-I mean, er, I guess you can call it flirting.”
My family
“Oh, okay, you wanna shocker don’t you? I’m the only surviving white cub of Nala. Yeah, that’s right, freaky huh? Didn’t you say you wanted a shocker? No?! You’re boring. Okay, yeah, family...I cannot recall, but I think I had a litter with Chumvi. I have a little brother named Mwiba.”
What’s deep down inside
“I watched Kopa and Kiara grow up, and they never knew I was there. Not even freaking Simba. So yeah, no one knows my secret but Nala. Heheh.”
My Dream
“One word-revenge on my mother for not making me heir! Hey, my father Malka should have been king! They should have replaced Simba with my father, and force my mother to be queen whether she liked it or not. So? I not only hate my mother, but I hate Simba, Kiara, Kopa, Mufasa, and Scar. The only one I truly have sympathy for? My father.”

Last edited by Kipekee on February 16th, 2013, 3:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Re: Kusikia [Nala's first cub]

Postby Elebeth » February 15th, 2013, 3:50 pm

She sounds like a meany :P
Elebeth
awe

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

some

Pride Points: 2

Re: Kusikia [Nala's first cub]

Postby Kipekee » February 16th, 2013, 3:11 am

Ahh, derp, just noticed this, but she has a brother oUo
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Return to Planning and Characters