Buffy

Buffy

Postby Buffy » June 26th, 2009, 7:15 pm

Name: Buffy
Species: Lion
Pride: Where her family goes, she goes.
Personality: She is kind and friendly. Sometimes shy, but can be crazy around those she knows well. She is very protective and fond of her family. She's sometimes curious, and she is always willing to help. She thinks of others before herself and is mostly cheerful. She is based on me.
Physical Description: Tanned fur, brown tair and head tuft, green eyes, and a light underbelly and stuff. Look at her picture and you shall understand what she looks like, yo!
Other: ...
Picture: Created in the Cub Creator at Doll Divine.
History: Her history will be revealed in various RP's.
Position: Pride Member
Crush/Mate: None at the moment.
Children: None.
Attachments
BuffyOC.PNG
BuffyOC.PNG (57.11 KiB) Viewed 2921 times
Last edited by Buffy on July 14th, 2009, 1:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Re: Buffy

Postby Zeke » June 26th, 2009, 7:18 pm

Sounds like a great lioness. I would love to see her in an rp
"When the power of love overcomes the love of
power, the world will know peace."
-Jimi Hendrix
Zeke
Deeq

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 18

Postby Buffy » June 26th, 2009, 7:24 pm

Haha! Thanks Zeke!
I might join in on one soon... I am kinda shy since I have never done an RP before! :lol:
Buffy
once i present, but then

Postby LilTiger » June 26th, 2009, 8:47 pm

Hi buffypii! How about you use her in the RP I'm doing with you, Moka, VampireSimba, and me.
ImageImageImage
Sig by Simbaholic, userbars by WildSimba and Simba.
LilTiger

~*~

Nickname(s): LT, Lil, Tiger, LilT, ZM, Zira, Bored

Postby Buffy » June 26th, 2009, 9:27 pm

Yeah! I thought of it and I thought I would create her! LOL! My first RP! This should be exciting! You're gonna start it, right?
Buffy
once i present, but then

Postby LilTiger » June 26th, 2009, 9:40 pm

Well, once I get a reply from Moka and Vampire Simba then yeah.
ImageImageImage
Sig by Simbaholic, userbars by WildSimba and Simba.
LilTiger

~*~

Nickname(s): LT, Lil, Tiger, LilT, ZM, Zira, Bored

Postby Buffy » June 26th, 2009, 9:51 pm

Alrighty! :D This should be interesting...
Buffy
once i present, but then

Postby Buffy » January 13th, 2013, 9:54 pm

Bumpity bump bump!!

I did a major update on this one. So yup, Buffy... is dis.
Buffy
once i present, but then

Return to Planning and Characters