Anyone been having multiple issues with the FAA over the las

Anyone been having multiple issues with the FAA over the las

Postby FeatheredSeclude » March 25th, 2019, 8:26 pm

I almost never write journals and such on this site, heck at all anywhere, but has any one been having numerous issues with MLKFAA over this last week.
Most of last week, I was getting DNS errors and couldn't even connect to the site. It's sort of working now, but the FAA home is janked layout wise? Anyone else having issues like this or other issues?
FeatheredSeclude

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Feathered
Pride Points: 5

Re: Anyone been having multiple issues with the FAA over the

Postby rachel » March 27th, 2019, 1:14 pm

Yeah. When I was on the site, yesterday it only showed your caracal sora and nothing else on the new art section. One of my freinds tried to join this site and there was this security word scramble thing that wasnt there when I joined, and the code to type down was never shown.
MAGA
rachel
MAGA

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Proud to say that Jesus is my Lord and Saivor

Nickname(s): Rachel, Lamb, Lamb the cat
Telegram: Don't have telegram
Pride Points: 1

Re: Anyone been having multiple issues with the FAA over the

Postby echostone » April 26th, 2019, 12:05 pm

Sometimes the new pictures don't show up. Hasn't been doing that for a few weeks now though
echostone

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Return to Journals