Teen Simba

Want to show your art to other artists in a gallery setting? Check out the Fan Art Albums!

Teen Simba

Postby SilverSimba01 » August 7th, 2009, 3:27 pm

This is just a quick draw of Simba as a teen :innocent:
"I'm always willing to help you, even if you need someone to speak to"
SilverSimba01
I see good in everyone

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

"I wouldn't go down without fighting"

Nickname(s): Snowy, Radio, SS01,
Pride Points: 20

Re: Teen Simba

Postby CheetahCat » August 7th, 2009, 3:33 pm

Hurray for Teen Simba! :)

Hehe, really awesome job my friend! ^^
CheetahCat
Tea Guzzler

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Meow.

Nickname(s): TeenSimba, Si, TS
Pride Points: 9

Postby RayCat » August 7th, 2009, 4:06 pm

Wow that's a great drawing! I love his expression :D
My graphics thread
And where the journey may lead you
Let this prayer be your guide
Though it may take you so far away
Always remember your pride
RayCat

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The lion sleeps no more

Pride Points: 55

Postby Mike » August 7th, 2009, 5:02 pm

hurray indeed for TeenSimba =D

You've got terrific art ^.^ Can I suggest that you submit a piece that you're particulairly proud of in the MLK Fan Artist of the Week contest found here?

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3107&start=0

As it is fan artist of the week the pic should be something you drew in the last few days, or else something you draw between now and the deadline. Deadline's midnight on Aug 9 =D I hope you can get a pic in!
I host MLK Fan Artist of the Week in the Fan Art section
For three years I had roses, and apologized to no one.
Spoiler: show
Thanks to Jaynr for the avatar
Thanks to Simba for the TLK signature
Mike

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

King of Pride Rock

Nickname(s): Michael Freeman, Mikeyboy69, Sid

Postby TeenSimba101 » August 8th, 2009, 12:39 am

Nice! Just one question. Why does he have a collar? :?
TeenSimba101

Iam Simba!

Pride Points: 0

Postby SilverSimba01 » August 8th, 2009, 3:41 pm

[quote="TeenSimba101"]Nice! Just one question. Why does he have a collar? :?[/quote]

To be honest with you, He has a collar due to a story that I have been working on since I was like 8 years old (I'm not Joking, it's true) and I'm still working on that. :confident:
"I'm always willing to help you, even if you need someone to speak to"
SilverSimba01
I see good in everyone

"I wouldn't go down without fighting"

Nickname(s): Snowy, Radio, SS01,
Pride Points: 20

Postby KopsTheTerminator » August 10th, 2009, 10:38 am

He's adorable! ^^

[quote="SilverSimba01"][quote="TeenSimba101"]Nice! Just one question. Why does he have a collar? :?[/quote]

To be honest with you, He has a collar due to a story that I have been working on since I was like 8 years old (I'm not Joking, it's true) and I'm still working on that. :confident:[/quote]

It doesn't sound weird to me, I used to do that too. ;)
KopsTheTerminator

This almost seems too good

Postby gold5570 » August 14th, 2009, 4:26 pm

This almost seems too good to be true...

buy wow gold cheap wow gold wow gold for sale luck pearl
I like wow, aion, warhammer and aoc
gold5570

Pride Points: 0

Postby KopsTheTerminator » August 18th, 2009, 8:30 pm

I like the collar. Pet lions would be awesome. :D ''Mom, I want a lion cub for my birthday!'' xD
KopsTheTerminator

Postby SimbasMate » August 27th, 2009, 3:03 pm

This looks nice!!! I love it!
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Next

Return to Fan Art