LeafeonGlow's Art

Want to show your art to other artists in a gallery setting? Check out the Fan Art Albums!

LeafeonGlow's Art

Postby LeafeonGlow » June 15th, 2009, 8:34 am

Here's a really quick sketch of Simba and my original character Raviv ^^
Attachments
002.jpg
001.jpg
LeafeonGlow

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Re: LeafeonGlow's Art

Postby CheetahCat » June 15th, 2009, 8:46 am

Really awesome sketches here, Ashley!

Your cubby looks really adorable! :)

You should really do more of him. hehe. Maybe playing with another cubby! ^^
Keep up the great drawings like always my twin buddy. ^^
CheetahCat
Tea Guzzler

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Meow.

Nickname(s): TeenSimba, Si, TS
Pride Points: 9

Postby LeafeonGlow » June 15th, 2009, 8:48 am

[quote="TeenSimba"]Really awesome sketches here, Ashley!

Keep up the great drawings like always my twin buddy. ^^[/quote]

Hehe, thanks Josh! Maybe I might just draw him with Sirom x3 I really wanna draw him again <3
LeafeonGlow

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Panda-chan » June 15th, 2009, 3:51 pm

OMG those are such adorable little cubbies! You're such an artist! ^^
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby Mike » June 15th, 2009, 3:59 pm

That's awesome =) I love the process work you left there =D
I host MLK Fan Artist of the Week in the Fan Art section
For three years I had roses, and apologized to no one.
Spoiler: show
Thanks to Jaynr for the avatar
Thanks to Simba for the TLK signature
Mike

King of Pride Rock

Nickname(s): Michael Freeman, Mikeyboy69, Sid

Postby LeafeonGlow » June 15th, 2009, 6:53 pm

[quote="Amanda"]OMG those are such adorable little cubbies! You're such an artist! ^^[/quote]

Hehe, thank you Amanda! ^^
LeafeonGlow

Postby LeafeonGlow » June 15th, 2009, 6:54 pm

[quote="Mike"]That's awesome =) I love the process work you left there =D[/quote]
Thanks Mike! ^^
LeafeonGlow

Postby Nightstar75 » June 16th, 2009, 7:28 am

Omg! ^^ They're so cute!!! ^^ 8-) Your such an artist! I love your work Ashy! ^^
"When a man learns to love, he must bear the risk of hatred."
||Graphics Made By: Taka, SimbasMate||
Nightstar75

Youre A Dancer, Youre Not a Lover <3

Postby CheetahCat » June 16th, 2009, 9:53 am

[quote="LeafeonGlow"][quote="TeenSimba"]Really awesome sketches here, Ashley!

Keep up the great drawings like always my twin buddy. ^^[/quote]

Hehe, thanks Josh! Maybe I might just draw him with Sirom x3 I really wanna draw him again <3[/quote]

That would be wonderful, Ashley! :)
I really do like the new cubby you have sketched out so far! I can't wait to see him colored. ^^
CheetahCat
Tea Guzzler

Meow.

Nickname(s): TeenSimba, Si, TS
Pride Points: 9

Postby Zeke » June 18th, 2009, 11:48 pm

Wow awsome sketches, keep it up :D
"When the power of love overcomes the love of
power, the world will know peace."
-Jimi Hendrix
Zeke
Deeq

Pride Points: 18

Next

Return to Fan Art