Taraji - colored artbook

Want to show your art to other artists in a gallery setting? Check out the Fan Art Albums!

Taraji - colored artbook

Postby Lodrill » May 27th, 2009, 1:13 am

Well, I am a very beginner in drawing and just discovered how to color my drawings with the computer.
It does not look as good as the art of others but maybe you like it anyway. I'll try to improve in drawing.
This artbook will only show my drawings of Taraji. (If you want to draw her feel free to do so and post it as a response here. The character can be found here.

I will add new arts as soon as I have them ready. I still do not get the color as I want it to be but I think it is a start. Here it is (click the picture to see in full size):

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image

Kind Regards

Lodrill Dao
Can someone please hug me?
Lodrill

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Taraji

Pride Points: 0

Re: Taraji - colored artbook

Postby SimbasMate » May 27th, 2009, 6:38 pm

I love Taraji! She's very cute! Keep up your amazing work, and keep drawing and posting! ;)
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Re: Taraji - colored artbook

Postby SimbaStar » May 27th, 2009, 8:25 pm

Wow, how cute little lions! :D
SimbaStar

My Only Simba Pride

Pride Points: 0

Return to Fan Art