[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Woeler1's FanArt (Update 10-25-11) — My Lion King Forum

Woeler1's FanArt (Update 10-25-11)

Want to show your art to other artists in a gallery setting? Check out the Fan Art Albums!

Woeler1's FanArt (Update 10-25-11)

Postby Woeler » September 4th, 2011, 2:44 pm

Last edited by Woeler on October 26th, 2011, 9:00 am, edited 13 times in total.
There are those who complain about the wind, there are those who hope the wind will change, --though the wise-- the wise adjust their sails.
Woeler

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 120

Re: Woeler1's FanArt

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » September 4th, 2011, 2:49 pm

These are good ^^ I like Scar's facial expression =)
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby Woeler » September 4th, 2011, 2:55 pm

[quote="Amyz"]These are good ^^ I like Scar's facial expression =)[/quote]
I think he has the "yeah whatever'' look XD, he was supposed to look angry but his eyes look a bit more to the sky then planned.

anyway thx
There are those who complain about the wind, there are those who hope the wind will change, --though the wise-- the wise adjust their sails.
Woeler

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » September 4th, 2011, 3:07 pm

No problems ^^ I would like to see more art off you in the future =) And thanks for the PP btw x
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Woeler1's FanArt (Update 9-6-11)

Postby Woeler » September 8th, 2011, 5:37 pm

got some new pic's (see first post)
Woeler

Re: Woeler1's FanArt (Update 9-6-11)

Postby Woeler » September 22nd, 2011, 7:14 pm

New one

Woeler

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » September 22nd, 2011, 7:46 pm

Love the new art ^^ Really impressed '') Likes the Simba accepting his pound of flesh one.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby Woeler » September 25th, 2011, 2:48 pm

My newest one!
A tribute to Phil Collins! (see deviantart for more info)

*can someone tell me how to resize it via codes because you can't see the whole text in the drawing*
Woeler

Re: Woeler1's FanArt (Update 9-25-11)

Postby Woeler » October 15th, 2011, 4:30 pm

learning photoshop!

step by step
Woeler

Re: Woeler1's FanArt (Update 10-15-11)

Postby Woeler » October 16th, 2011, 11:36 am

Woeler

Next

Return to Fan Art