Chibi MLK Members

Want to show your art to other artists in a gallery setting? Check out the Fan Art Albums!

Chibi MLK Members

Postby KofiLoki » August 16th, 2011, 3:05 pm

hiyo eveyone i was gonna post in my art thread but i thought i might make a new thread for this
im making a new chibi MLK pic if you wanna see the one i did the link is below and if you want to be in it just leave a comment there are 4 places left do be quick :D i have posted a Journal in the faa aswell X3 because some peopel are more active in the faa then the forms and some people are more active in the forms then the faa. :3

http://www.mylionking.com/fan/art/Artis ... twork=7224

1.tiptip
2.socks515
3.LightningPaw
4.Dolphinsea
5.NatalieTheLionQueen
6.KiarasPal
7.staticthewolf
8.QueenSummer
9.Cherish
10.Kopalover
11.annie
12. Nilkie
13.Zoketi

ok all full i put extra place because im so nice haha XD thanks for everyone who wanted me to draw the char i love drawing other peoples character :3

otherplaces
1.jiirani
2.taylor
3.me

all full :P
Last edited by KofiLoki on August 18th, 2011, 3:39 pm, edited 6 times in total.
KofiLoki
Doctor

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Love

Telegram: @kofiloki
Pride Points: 30

Re: Chibi MLK Members

Postby Eli_Ayase » August 16th, 2011, 3:38 pm

Can I be in it? :3
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby KofiLoki » August 16th, 2011, 4:02 pm

[quote="NatalieTheLionQueen"]Can I be in it? :3[/quote]

sure :P what character would you like me to draw for you :3 ?
KofiLoki
Doctor

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Love

Postby Eli_Ayase » August 16th, 2011, 4:10 pm

Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby SophieCub » August 16th, 2011, 4:10 pm

Can I also be in it? Could you do my character Sophie? ^^
SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Nickname(s): SC, Sofaloaf, Soph
Pride Points: 139

Postby KofiLoki » August 16th, 2011, 4:15 pm

[quote="NatalieTheLionQueen"]My fursona Natalie: http://www.mylionking.com/fan/art/Artis ... har_id=466 ^^[/quote]
ok :3

[quote="KiarasPal"]Can I also be in it? Could you do my character Sophie? ^^[/quote]
of course you can :D and ill draw her for you :3
KofiLoki
Doctor

Love

Postby Misiziri » August 16th, 2011, 8:46 pm

Can I be in it? Draw a chibi version of what you picture me as (animal).
Misiziri

Nickname(s): La'Vie
Pride Points: 168

Postby KofiLoki » August 17th, 2011, 12:01 pm

[quote="Cherish"]Can I be in it? Draw a chibi version of what you picture me as (animal).[/quote]

ok :D
KofiLoki
Doctor

Love

Postby Annie » August 17th, 2011, 3:50 pm

Ooh! Me please :D I adored the other oen SO much :D could you draw Jaqui Chan for me? I'll edit with her ref in a moment :)

http://fanart.lionking.org/Artists/Jaqu ... quiRef.jpg
R.I.P Annie, Holly, Spike, Louie, Mel, Robbie, Mr.H, Molly, Archie, Blobby and Dancer <3
Annie
Hyena

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Rawr

Pride Points: 29

Postby Kopalover » August 17th, 2011, 4:03 pm

Mee tooo!! :D

My fursona ; ZOOEEE!
Signatures by Shadowfax, thank you love <3
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

...AND VAAAAAV

Nickname(s): Zoe, KL
Pride Points: 33

Next

Return to Fan Art