My piece.

Want to show your art to other artists in a gallery setting? Check out the Fan Art Albums!

My piece.

Postby Blackstallion » February 9th, 2011, 11:11 am

Blackstallion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Re: My piece.

Postby Kopalover » February 9th, 2011, 9:29 pm

I have fallen in love with this work. Wonderful!
Signatures by Shadowfax, thank you love <3
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...AND VAAAAAV

Nickname(s): Zoe, KL
Pride Points: 33

Postby AdAstrα » February 9th, 2011, 9:30 pm

That looks awesome!
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Postby Thegeni99 » February 10th, 2011, 8:04 am

showoff. but its so realistic, cool
Thegeni99
T'cry'la

M.I.A. MLK User

Nickname(s): Gen, TG99, Aitama
Pride Points: 69

Postby Zeke » February 11th, 2011, 1:30 am

Thats pretty dang sick
"When the power of love overcomes the love of
power, the world will know peace."
-Jimi Hendrix
Zeke
Deeq

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 18

Postby Thegeni99 » February 11th, 2011, 2:22 am

here come the slangers sayin' "sick". cool is never the less shorter, it even has the amount of letters...
Thegeni99
T'cry'la

M.I.A. MLK User

Postby Blackstallion » February 11th, 2011, 2:26 am

[quote="Thegeni99"]here come the slangers sayin' "sick". cool is never the less shorter, it even has the amount of letters...[/quote]

Language is fluid-- it changes. If you don't like it, tough; I don't want you bashing others on my thread.

And to the rest of you, I greatly appreciate your comments; I'll be making at least two more similar to these in the very near future.
Blackstallion

Postby Zeke » February 11th, 2011, 11:27 pm

Thank you Blackstallion. Anyway the texture on this is is amazing. Makes it really hard to come up with any further comments because it looks like you used real pictures so commenting on the compostion of the lions would be pointless if you know what i mean :P
"When the power of love overcomes the love of
power, the world will know peace."
-Jimi Hendrix
Zeke
Deeq

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 18

Postby Blackstallion » February 14th, 2011, 8:20 am

Here is my promised piece; inspired by the same scene from the movie

Blackstallion

Postby Thegeni99 » February 14th, 2011, 10:30 pm

wow, now that's amazing! it's like you painted with watercolors on the computer! :)
Thegeni99
T'cry'la

M.I.A. MLK User

Return to Fan Art