??

Want to show your art to other artists in a gallery setting? Check out the Fan Art Albums!

??

Postby Kitva Hyperlink » June 3rd, 2012, 8:50 am

Sorry if this troll or spawm-proberbly not it is tlk related. i just made a temperary img for my siggniture, but i dont know where to put it to get it in my signiture.
Attachments
Math!.PNG
Math!.PNG (35.66 KiB) Viewed 1570 times
female.png
female.png (297 Bytes) Viewed 1604 times
Male.png
Male.png (703 Bytes) Viewed 1604 times
KKVK4.png
KKVK4.png (41.48 KiB) Viewed 1695 times
Last edited by Kitva Hyperlink on September 15th, 2012, 6:53 am, edited 6 times in total.
Hello Guy's
I have left MLK now
Kitva Hyperlink
LinkCoolKitva

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Check Y'all

Nickname(s): Link, Kitva KKVK4
Pride Points: 17

Re: ??

Postby DGFone » June 3rd, 2012, 8:59 am

Lol, that's what other members are around for- you can always ask first, and do stuff once you are certain about what to do. ;)

Generally what you do is after you create your image is to upload it to an image hosting service such as Imagesack or Tinypic. Using those, you have your image already on the web, and you simply use its URL is a [img] tag to display your signature.

As an example, my signature is using imageshack - just right click and select "open image in new tab" to see the full URL of my signature.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Kitva Hyperlink » June 3rd, 2012, 9:04 am

ok thx DG i didn't expect a reply
Hello Guy's
I have left MLK now
Kitva Hyperlink
LinkCoolKitva

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Check Y'all

Postby AdAstrα » June 3rd, 2012, 12:16 pm

What DGFone said. Oh, and this is in the wrong section.
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Postby Kitva Hyperlink » August 7th, 2012, 10:17 am

don't worry i know
Hello Guy's
I have left MLK now
Kitva Hyperlink
LinkCoolKitva

Check Y'all

Return to Fan Art