Suai's Fail Writing

Suai's Fail Writing

Postby Suai » December 28th, 2010, 2:57 pm

(I do hope I'm posting in the right area...)

Yes I do write, but it fails. xD I thought I share the prologue to my story. Basically this story is about the elements; Fire, Water, Air, Grass, Earth, Ice, Mist, Poison, Time, Thunder/Lighting, Light, and Darkness. However out of these elements, the story primary focuses on Light and Darkness. I MUST tell you that the prologue is extremely rushed, I did it in 30-40 minutes. You see, I gave myself a due date (Christmas day), but I slacked off, and soon enough, it was Christmas day. So I crammed everything down as fast as I could, and I was able to finish it. So that's my tale. xD There might be errors in my prologue, but I do hope that you find some enjoyment reading this.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Prologue

Long, long ago... In a time that seemed endless, two Goddesses reigned over their creations in peace. The Goddess of the Sky and the Goddess of the Ground were loved and adored by their element creations, they respected them deeply, just as the Goddesses did toward each other. The two Goddesses had created their own element creations, the Goddess of the Sky made the Light tribe, Water tribe, Air tribe, Grass tribe, and Mist tribe. While the Goddess of the Ground made the Darkness tribe, Fire tribe, Thunder and Lightning tribe, and Ice tribe. However, the Goddesses made two elements together, they were the Time, Earth, and Poison tribes. Out of all the elements, Light and Darkness were greatly respected by all the other elements as they were the first creation that each Goddess made. The Goddesses helped each element build their own Kingdom for them, the Goddesses chose the King and Queen from each element to rule. After this, the Goddesses no long reigned over them, the chosen Kings and Queens reigned over the people in their Kingdoms. The Goddesses watched in happiness as the Kingdoms grew and flourished and most importantly, all the Kingdoms respected and treated each other equally. They all lived in peace for some time....

However.. It was destroyed one day, by the Goddesses themselves. The Goddesses were talking about their creations, the Goddess of the Sky remarked that her creations were better then that of the Goddess of the Ground's creations. Offended, the Goddess of the Ground argued that her creations were better. They argued until the Goddess of the Sky studded at the other Goddess with disks of light. Nearly wounded, the Goddess of the Ground attacked with rays of darkness, the two clashed with each other, their anger they felt towards each other went inside their creations, and they too, felt anger towards each other and started fighting, saying they were better then all the others. The Goddesses fought and fought, they unknowing created a monster out of their anger, a monster known as Shadow's Light. The beast went on a rampage, destroying everything, in went to the Time Kingdom, and killed everyone, until no one was left. Then the monster went to the Light Kingdom and placed a curse on some of the relatives in the royal family, their eyes turned red. To the other relatives, they saw them as evil beings and exiled out of the Kingdom. The Goddesses stopped Shadow's Light before it could do anymore damage and sealed it away in Neitherland. Realizing what they did wrong, the Goddesses apologized to each other, they were both filled with sadness and disappointment in themselves. Soon after the Goddesses apologized to each other, their creations stopped as well, feeling the same emotions as the Goddesses did, they too, apologized to each other. However, Darkness and Light didn't, their anger towards each other remained. The fought with each other, countless times, the Goddesses only hoped that it would get better in time. As years passes.... it never did, it only seemed to get worse. At one point the Darkness tribe nearly wasted out the Light tribe. At this point in time, the Goddesses feared that the it was never going to get better, so they blessed the two tribes, their blessing was that one child from each Kingdom would meet and make peace between the two Kingdom. These two would be known as the Chosen Two and born with the Goddess's markings. Saviors of the two Kingdoms.... Only time knew when the Chosen Two would be born, until then, the Goddesses could only watch as their first creations killed each other out of anger...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you all for reading my prologue. I'd some appreciate some feedback (I posted on my SA, and no one commented on it). ^^
I MUST clarify somethings;

This is NOT Angels v.s Demons crap
This is NOT a Japanese based weeaboo crap story

I can assure you that it's not.
Also I may post my OCs bios here, and even the chapters of my story, but only if few people are interested my story.

Once again, thank you all for reading my prologue! ^^
Siggy made by Myself.
Please visit my Other Creations (OT) thread: viewtopic.php?f=87&t=13210 And maybe leave comment? Thank you!
Suai

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Sarabi ans Mufasa

Nickname(s): Susu
Pride Points: 0

Return to Off-Topic Creativity