Sketch Requests

Sketch Requests

Postby MalibuTrashDog » July 31st, 2011, 8:30 pm

Ok so I want to try this again. I'm taking requests, but I'm not coloring them. I can't color anything right now. I will try to finish ALL of them this time. I need to stop slacking and learn how to finish things.

I will take animal, anthro, human, etc.

Let me have those requests.

GOGOGO!

EDIT: Forgot to mention, refs are greatly appreciated. But if you don't have a ref a detailed description would be nice :P

Requests So Far:
Last edited by MalibuTrashDog on July 31st, 2011, 10:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.
MalibuTrashDog
Daddy Atsume

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The trash that collects you.

Nickname(s): Malibu, Sam
Pride Points: 100

Re: Sketch Requests

Postby changa » July 31st, 2011, 8:55 pm

Two questions:
Are you doing full-body?
Why can't you color?
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature.
Avatar and siggy by RainbowDash, userbar by me.
changa
Mighty Pirate™!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

How appropriate. You fight like a cow!

Nickname(s): AK, Mhuni, Hooly
Pride Points: 9

Postby Eli_Ayase » July 31st, 2011, 9:04 pm

Hmm, I think I could request :D
Can you please draw my wolf Fire? Here is the reference of her: http://natashathequeen.deviantart.com/g ... 8#/d3elh0a
Draw her how you would like, she can be in any pose :)
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby MalibuTrashDog » July 31st, 2011, 9:07 pm

[quote="changa"]Two questions:
Are you doing full-body?
Why can't you color?[/quote]

1. Yes

2. I packed my tablet away because I'm moving soon so that rules out digital coloring. I can't traditional color because I suck and it takes too much time and I'm lazy and I hate coloring.
MalibuTrashDog
Daddy Atsume

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby changa » July 31st, 2011, 9:13 pm

Awesome. Okay, might I have
goinsomewhere.png

The gray one, please. And I know he looks like young Simba's age, but could you make him adolescent Simba's age in TLK1.5? Sorry if that's too much or too hard.
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature.
changa
Mighty Pirate™!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MalibuTrashDog » July 31st, 2011, 9:17 pm

Lol ok, it's not hard I might get it done like... now xD

EDIT: Finished the 2 pics.

Fire for NTLQ:

Grey Cub for changa:

Hope you like it.
MalibuTrashDog
Daddy Atsume

Postby changa » July 31st, 2011, 10:32 pm

Wicked! Thanks so much!
changa
Mighty Pirate™!

Postby MalibuTrashDog » July 31st, 2011, 10:33 pm

No problem :3
MalibuTrashDog
Daddy Atsume

Postby changa » July 31st, 2011, 10:45 pm

Do you have a DA, by any chance?
changa
Mighty Pirate™!

Postby MalibuTrashDog » July 31st, 2011, 10:47 pm

[quote="changa"]Do you have a DA, by any chance?[/quote]

http://sillydog47.deviantart.com
MalibuTrashDog
Daddy Atsume

Next

Return to Off-Topic Creativity