Cub Of The Dragon Warrior

Postby KingKovu44 » October 3rd, 2011, 8:55 pm

A selection from my ongoing KFP AU fic. No bashing or flaming please.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A bit of time had passed since Tigress announced her pregnancy to Po. Now, her belly was bulging and her condition was obvious to all. For the moment, she wasn’t the lithe-bodied beauty that everyone usually saw. For a long moment, she thought about everything that was happening: the discomfort, the sickness and so on. She sat down on the bed and placed her paws on her belly. It was then that she began to think of the coming joy:

My cub

The child of the Dragon Warrior

Boy or girl

We shall love you the same

From us, you shall learn

Bravery and loyalty

Humility and honesty

However

Your name will surely be great

Tigress rested for some time, trying to keep off her feet. Before long, Po returned from a small walk he had gone on. He knocked on the door of their chamber. Tigress growled irritably as got to her aching feet. She opened the door. It was at that moment that the panda handed her a lotus blossom that he had picked for her.

“A pretty flower for a pretty kitty,” he said with a flirtatious wink.

Tigress accepted the flower.

“It’s wonderful to see that you still find me pretty even in this condition,” she said sarcastically as she put the lotus in a vase.

Po sighed.

“Come on, babe, I’ve always found you attractive. You know that,” he said.

Tigress turned.

“In the past, I didn’t look like I was swollen to the point of bursting,” she said.

Po held Tigress close.

“Look, you are the love of my life. Now, get off your feet. You need to rest,” he told her.

Tigress frowned at how overprotective Po had been over her lately.

“Po, I’m fine. You’re acting like I have some sort of life-threatening disease,” she said.

Po smiled.

“How’s the baby?” he asked.

“It’s fine,” she said.

“And you?” Po continued.

“I’m miserable, achy and uncomfortable, but other than that, I’m fine,” Tigress replied with a slight smile.

She then proceeded to sit down on a comfortable chair in the room. Po put his hand on her belly.

“Hello, little one,” he said in a cutesy tone.

Tigress laughed.

“It’s a whole new world for us,” she said.

Po smiled.

“Indeed,” he said.

The panda then leaned in and kissed his beloved wife. It was a beautiful moment, and, very soon, they would have a family to share even more moments with. However, nothing could prepare them for the shock they would get when the cub was born.
My Forums: http://madagascarpalace87.proboards.com/index.cgi

I'm also the #1 fan of Tigress from KFP, Gia the jaguar from Madagascar 3 and adult Nala from TLK!

-Sig made for me by Feathertail

I believe in Jesus Christ my savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Re: Cub Of The Dragon Warrior

Postby SimbasGuard » October 7th, 2011, 5:06 am

I'm not a fan of Po and Tigress as a couple, but this is a very interesting story thus far.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby KingKovu44 » October 7th, 2011, 12:43 pm

Well, it seems to be the most popular Po pairing, which is part of the reason I write about them.

I'm also the #1 fan of Tigress from KFP, Gia the jaguar from Madagascar 3 and adult Nala from TLK!

I believe in Jesus Christ my savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby SimbasGuard » October 8th, 2011, 3:40 am

Please don't think I'm trying to dissuade you from writing what you want to write about, I'm just one of those people that doesn't really enjoy cross-species parings. That is just me and as far as Po and Tigress go I no my opinion is the minority one.

SimbasGuard

Postby KingKovu44 » October 8th, 2011, 3:44 am

Ok.

I really prefer interspecies anthro pairings. It's much more interesting for me. In my writings, I only have a couple of same species pairings (the parents of the main characters in my Sonic fanfics).

KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby SimbasGuard » October 8th, 2011, 4:00 am

I guess it depends on your viewpoint, I'd try to explain mine but I'm afraid no matter how I phrase it. My explanation could potentially offend someone if they misunderstand what I mean. Please don't think I'm knocking your story in any way, I just have a different viewpoint on Inter-species parings.

SimbasGuard

Postby KingKovu44 » October 8th, 2011, 4:03 am

I understand. Let's just agree to disagree and leave it at that.

KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby SimbasGuard » October 8th, 2011, 4:45 am

O.K. and just for the record, I do intend to read the rest of your story.

SimbasGuard

Postby KingKovu44 » October 8th, 2011, 4:53 am

Ok. I'm just not sure when I will write it though. I've been pretty busy lately.

KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby SimbasGuard » October 8th, 2011, 5:38 am

It's O.K. I have a sub for this thread, so when you post I will be sure to read.

SimbasGuard

Return to Off-Topic Creativity