[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Frozen: The Fire Attack (NKL and kitkat39) — My Lion King Forum

Frozen: The Fire Attack (NKL and kitkat39)

Re: Frozen: The Fire Attack (NKL and kitkat39)

Postby Queen Elsa » December 18th, 2014, 2:53 pm

"Oh, and you do?" Hans asked. "Like I'd believe a peasant like you would know anything about love. Anyone can meet a pretty girl and think it's that silly 'love at first sight' stuff."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby AnimeFan101 » December 18th, 2014, 4:42 pm

"It's not like that, Hans, it never was! Love is when you actually get to know the person you care about and you get to please them based on what you learned about them. It is also putting their needs before yours!" Kristoff said, frowning, while Anna gasped slightly, remembering what Olaf had said to her.
Last edited by AnimeFan101 on March 9th, 2016, 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I prefer 'Happy with a twist'

Nickname(s): DJ Ray-Ray, Animelover, Maiden of the Night
Pride Points: 13

Postby Queen Elsa » December 18th, 2014, 4:46 pm

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," Hans said. "But I didn't come here for a lecture from you about what love is. In fact, you all could go live your own happy lives right now, and leave me here to take care of this kingdom the right way, not with an ice monster as the queen, a clumsy, selfcentered girl as the princess, and an ice harvester as the prince."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AnimeFan101 » December 18th, 2014, 4:51 pm

Anna turned her hand into a fist, and said, "What did you just call me?" Then, not caring about the dress anymore, charged at Hans and tackled him, screaming, "I'll show you self-centered, you heart-snatcher!" The sword slipped out of Hans' hand, sliding across the floor. Anna started punching Hans in the face, muttering a bunch of stuff that no one really understood. Kristoff pulled her off, saying, "Stop it, Anna! He's not worth it!" While she yelled back, "Let me at him! Let go, Kristoff! He deserves what he gets!"
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Queen Elsa » December 18th, 2014, 5:03 pm

Hans rubbed his now-sore face and watched as Anna tried to get back at him. "You should listen to your future husband and stop, Princess. After all, he knows what's best for you. You, on the other hand, are just like me. Wanting to attack your enemies and give them what they deserve. Why else would I be here if I wasn't wanting the same thing?" He said with a sly smile, wanting to continue interrogating them.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby AnimeFan101 » December 18th, 2014, 11:19 pm

"I am nothing like you! You are a coward! And a lier and a thief!" Anna shouted at Hans as she struggled against Kristoff's hold.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Queen Elsa » December 18th, 2014, 11:23 pm

"Thief? How am I a thief? I never even stole anything!" Hans shot back, slowly walking towards his sword.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby AnimeFan101 » December 19th, 2014, 2:36 pm

"Yes you are! You stole my trust!" Anna yelled as she finally got out of Kristoff's hold and ran toward Hans' sword. She picked it up and pointed it at Hans, feeling her anger pulse through her veins.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Queen Elsa » December 19th, 2014, 2:38 pm

Hans raised his hands in the air as Anna pointed the sword at him. "Just try and do it, Princess. I dare you," he said with a smirk, knowing she would never be able to do it because she was too nice.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby AnimeFan101 » December 19th, 2014, 2:43 pm

She stepped forward, letting the sword's point slide to Hans' throat. "Wipe that stupid smirk off your face, you pathetic worm!"
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)