[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Frozen: The Fire Attack (NKL and kitkat39) — My Lion King Forum

Frozen: The Fire Attack (NKL and kitkat39)

Re: Frozen: The Fire Attack (NKL and kitkat39)

Postby Queen Elsa » April 3rd, 2014, 3:40 pm

"Okay," Elsa said. Not knowing what else to do for the rest of the ride, she messed with her hair. Messing with her hair reminded her of the days when she would do Anna's hair and put them into pigtails, untangling her hair as she went through it. It wasn't as fun to do it with her own hair, though. Maybe it was because she had no one to talk to if she was doing her own. She remembered all that she did the night of her coronation, when she ran away. She had made so many beautiful things that she didn't even know she could do when she concealed and feared it. Now, she had grown to love her powers, and she couldn't imagine a life without them.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby AnimeFan101 » April 3rd, 2014, 7:27 pm

Anna stopped humming and looked over at her sister, who was fixing her hair. She then turned so she was facing her and said, "Here, let me help you Elsa," and she got to work on her hair, thinking that she knows what her sister wants for her hair. Then she asked Elsa, "Elsa, remember when we were little girls and you used to do the same thing for me, except that you put my hair in pigtails, and how we would laugh and everything? Just having fun, you know?"
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I prefer 'Happy with a twist'

Nickname(s): DJ Ray-Ray, Animelover, Maiden of the Night
Pride Points: 13

Postby Queen Elsa » April 3rd, 2014, 10:52 pm

Els didn't stop Anna from doing her hair. If it wasn't quite the way she wanted it to be, she could fix it once they gor back to Arendelle. She smiled when Anna mentioned them doing this as kids, as if she had read her mind. "Yeah. That was back in the good, ol' fun days," I respond. "I wish I had been able to do it more often with you. But it seems like you were taught well how to braids."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AnimeFan101 » April 4th, 2014, 2:45 pm

Anna smiled and said, "Well, I learned from you, sis, by watching you in the mirror and stuff." She finished with Elsa's hair and sat back down again before taking her sister's hand and said, "You are everything to me, Elsa, and I promise you that no matter what happens, I will always care about you and love you for who you are," Then she placed her over hand over her own heart and finished the sentence with, "In here." She smiled, knowing that her sister would feel grateful for her kind words.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Queen Elsa » April 4th, 2014, 2:55 pm

Elsa smiled at her sister. "I know. You proved that when you saved me from Hans," I point out. She had told me about the events that happened in that 24-hour period, starting from what Pabbie, the old troll, had told her, to Hans' betrayal, to her trying to cross the fjords rto get the kiss that she needed from Kristoff, and then sacrificing herself for me. It always touched my heart how she gave up her life for me. When she place her hand oved her heart when she said 'In here', I immediately thought back to the day when she had come to the ice palace, and I accidentally froze her heart. She knew I could do it. She had had faith in me. I was the one who didn't believe I could do it at the time, and panicked when she told me the news. I pushed away the memory and hugged my little sister, something that I did quite often ever since the Great Thaw. "I will always love you, too."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby AnimeFan101 » April 4th, 2014, 3:00 pm

Anna smiled when Elsa hugged her and said that she will allways love her too, and said, "You know, I forgive you for what happened that day, at the ice palace. I always have forgiven you. I know you don't want to talk about it or anything, but I know that you didn't mean to do it. You would never hurt me, like I told that stupid prince Hans that day when I came looking for you." Anna looked at her sister's face and said, "I know that if Mom and Dad were here, they would be proud of you."
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Queen Elsa » April 4th, 2014, 3:09 pm

I felt a little downcast when she mentioned the ice palace, but it was nice to know she forgave me. I laughed when she said "stupid Prince Hans". I hoped that I never saw him again, though. I flashed back to just before Anna sacrificed herself for me, when Hans told me Anna was dead. "She returned from the mountain weak and cold. She said you froze her heart. I tried to save her but it was too late. Her skin was ice her hair turned white. Your sister is dead! Because of you." It was so vivid in my mind it was almost like he was saying it right then. He had lied to me, and he knew my weaknesses. He knew I would crumble if I knew Anna was dead, because he saw me look out for her in the prison cell. I blinked the tears that were forming in my eyes away, and looked at Anna to talk about Mom and Dad. "Yeah. But if they were still alive, we would have still been apart. The eternal winter would have never happened, you would have never met Kristoff, and I would still be afraid of my powers hurting any of you. But you're right. They would be proud of me for what I did. They knew I could do it. They just went about it the wrong way." Being locked in my room had definitely not helped me try and control them. Instead, it just made me even more scared of them, and that advice Pabbie had given me always haunted me. "There is beauty in it, but also great danger. You must learn to control it. Fear will be your enemy." If only I had known that love was the opposite of fear at that young age. Then maybe things would have been different.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby AnimeFan101 » April 4th, 2014, 3:37 pm

(So you're doing first person, huh? Ok then :P)

I smiled at Elsa, wiping away the tears from her face, saying, "Yeah, that is true about what you said if Mom and Dad were still alive. But you know, I think that maybe the only reason they died in that storm at sea, is so that we would be closer togther as sisters now than when we were kids." I looked at the sky, as though our parents were up there watching us right now, then a image came to my mind, 'Me and Elsa as little girls, playing in the snow, but it wasn't outside, it was inside the palace ballroom. Then I started running and jumping on these hills of snow, jumping higher as I went, I heard Elsa say, "Anna! Slow down! I can't catch up!" The she slipped and I fell, and the next thing I knew I was hit with a blast of cold and I was unconcious.' I took a deep breath and asked Kristoff, "How much farther Kristoff?" And he said, Just up ahead." I grabbed Elsa's hand and squeezed, knowing that Elsa will read the message through the gesture: He is just a amazing man, don't you think?
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Queen Elsa » April 7th, 2014, 11:32 am

(Oops. Didn't mean to. Do you want me fo do it in third?)

I gave Anna a grateful smile, but noticed she wasn't exactly paying attention to us - as if some memory had come to mind. But she was soon out of it. I let out a faint sigh at how much longer it would be. This trip was taking a bit longer than I expected. I noticed Anna's squeeze on my hand and immediately got her message. I gave her a little smile and a slight nod. It was great to see my sister with a man like Kristoff. I probably would never have that connection, but I didn't mind. I did fine on my own. And besides, I wasn't completely alone. There was still Anna and Kristoff and the rest of Arendelle. And nothing would ever change that.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby AnimeFan101 » April 7th, 2014, 3:03 pm

(No it's ok, you can do first person if you want to ;) )

Kristoff saw their picnic spot and said, "OK, girls, we have arrived," and stopped beside a stream. He got off and helped Anna and Elsa off the sled, then he unhooked Sven from the harness. The reindeer grunted happily and bumped into Kristoff and licked his face. "Ok, Ok, Sven, here," He took out a carrot, pulled it in half and gave one half to Sven.

Anna smiled at Kristoff and Sven, then she grabbed the picnic basket and went to pick a spot for their picnic. When she found the spot, she laid a checkered blanket on the ground and started setting up. "It's so beautiful," I said, taking a deep breath of fresh air.
Last edited by AnimeFan101 on March 9th, 2016, 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)