[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Love at First Sight: Melody & Derek (kitkat39 & NKL!) — My Lion King Forum

Love at First Sight: Melody & Derek (kitkat39 & NKL!)

Re: Love at First Sight: Melody & Derek (kitkat39 & NKL!)

Postby Queen Elsa » April 9th, 2014, 11:43 am

I gave a little laugh and swam in front of Melody. "Come on. This way," I told her, and began heading towards it. When we arrived there, I sighed and gave a sort of worried look. Unfortunately, the rock was in front of the doorway. I tried moving it, but I couldn't. "Do you think you could move this?" I asked. "If not, there's a hole up above that we could go through."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby AnimeFan101 » April 9th, 2014, 2:32 pm

I swam up to the rock, looking it over, thinking about what Dad had taught me about what to do with an obstacle. I rubbed my hands together, went to a part of the rock I thought would be able to move under my weight, and pushed with all my strength. At first the rock moved only a little bit, then after the next try, the rock got out of the doorway. I was surprised about it, but I couldn't comment on it now since I was coughing from the mud. "Ok then, let's go in," Then I slowly swam inside the grotto, the place where Mom told me that where she keeps all her human artifacts before she met Dad. When I was inside, I gasped from the sight.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I prefer 'Happy with a twist'

Nickname(s): DJ Ray-Ray, Animelover, Maiden of the Night
Pride Points: 13

Postby Queen Elsa » April 9th, 2014, 3:23 pm

I smiled at her incredible sight, then swam in after her. "It's amazing, isn't it? Although everyone says there was so much more here, until your grandfather destroyed it all. But, without that, I guess your mother would have never become a human, and you wouldn't exist."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AnimeFan101 » April 9th, 2014, 7:06 pm

"Yeah, I guess," I said, distracted by all the wonders that Mom had collected. That was when I noticed the statue face on the ground. I picked it up and wiped away the moss and dirt, revealing my Dad's face. "Dad...." I whispered. Then all of a sudden I saw what had happened to the grotto, everything from when Mom first came in here to find Dad's statue, to the moment when Grandfather destroyed everything. I closed my eyes from the image, actually feeling Mom's pain. "Grandfather did this?....."
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Queen Elsa » April 13th, 2014, 1:11 pm

"Yeah. People say they've never seen him so mad in their life, not even when he destroyed the music club," I explained. "They say that, at the music club, it was more blue because of sadness, but in the destruction of all the human objects, it was orange, from pure anger. It's a good thing your grandfather has lightened up to merfolk being with humans," I say, trying to lighten up the mood. "I think it was what hppened after the destruction of this place that your grandfather realized he shouldn't be so harsh, and accepted his daughter's - your mother's - choices. After all, everyone has their own choices in life to make."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby AnimeFan101 » April 14th, 2014, 2:37 pm

I sighed, putting down the stone face, looking around the grotto. "This is amazing,....I can't believe that Mom made this place into her own secret hiding place where she can be herself....Almost like me." I said. I looked through everything, seeing things that looked familiar at home. 'Mom loved this collection, then Grandfather destroyed it because she fell in love with Dad.' I closed my eyes for a few seconds and took a deep breath, hoping that I wasn't tearing up again.

(You ready to post yet, NKL?)
Last edited by AnimeFan101 on October 1st, 2014, 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Queen Elsa » April 24th, 2014, 12:35 pm

(Sorry for the late reply. =P I was on Spring Break and had other things I wanted to do....)

"Yeah, it is amazing," I agreed. "What exactly did you collect? And where did you keep the stuff?" I wanted to know more about her and her life on land before she made the deal to become a mermaid for a few days. I noticed her eyes were watery, but decided to ignore it. I looked around the grotto to see all of the many shelves leading up to the hole in the ceiling. How much stuff had been here before the king destroyed it? It looked like it may have been a lot, if there were still some items untouched by the destruction.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby AnimeFan101 » April 24th, 2014, 7:16 pm

"Well, I collect seashells, and things that connect to the ocean, but mostly seashells. I keep them on the balcony outside of my room so when I feel sad or something, I just go out to the balcony, and pick up a few of them, and they make me feel better." I wiped at my eyes, taking a breath. "My mom must've loved the human world, before she actually became a human, huh?"

I swam up to what looked like a painting, one of a man in front of a lit candle. I reached out and touched the painting, almost feeling the candle's heat. "Maybe its time for me to go back now," I said as I slowly put my hand down. I turned to Derek and asked him, "Would you like to come with me until we reach the shore?"
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby AnimeFan101 » May 12th, 2014, 3:13 pm

(bump?)
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Queen Elsa » May 13th, 2014, 1:27 pm

(Sorry.)

"Yeah, she must have, considering all of this stuff she collected," I agreed. I heard her mention going back home, and I frown. I wanted her to stay here, but I knew she couldn't. Ariel and Eric would want to see their daughter again. "I would love that," I answer, smiling at her. "Lead the way."

(Just curious, what exactly is the plot of this story? :?)
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)