[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Hunger Games RP(NKL&NS83) — My Lion King Forum

Hunger Games RP(NKL&NS83)

Re: Hunger Games RP(NKL&NS83)

Postby nalasimba83 » November 26th, 2013, 4:56 am

(Lol i miss the two :'( )

Katherine realized how much she ate and the thought of food sickened her. She waved goodbye to everyone and cleaned up in her room and slid under the lavender blankets. Before she knew it, sleep dawned on her, and her eyelids slowly closed.

(Morning....)

She woke up to the loud tapping of Liana who seemed bubbly and annoying as usual as her pink curly wig brightened the room and woke up Katherine. She began to laugh and went to the other room to wake up Austin. She looked up to find Binta smiling and holding a pair of training clothes for her. She stretched out her hand and grabbed the clothes which she changed into. She noticed the small pin Lent had given her and tuck it under her sleeve. She went into a small cubicle like area which she found Austin at. He clutched hsi arms as if he was having a muscle spasm and he turned bright pink. She understood why, this could mean everything for the games. They hit a good score in the entrance, but this is what they had to do in order to really catch the Capitol's eye.

"Hey, you'll do fine,"she said, trying to calm his nerves.

She saw what must have been a quiver of a smile, but then returned to his nervous stare. Katherine frowned lightly, but then her name was called. Before she approved the door, she heard a small good luck phrase which she returned. The door sensed her presence and automatically opened for her. She grabbed a steel bow and awkwardly bowed towards the tall podium where important officials and gamemakers observed her. She looked at a particular man that had to be the head gamemaker. He has a fat man with a white beard, he looked a lot like President Snow, except she saw a bit of kindness in his face which must have been his drunkard side of him. They quit rambling and twisted their heads to stare at the girl on fire. She pulled up her sleeves revealing the bold pin, which was like a slap in the face. She could see his face turn scarlet and peered closer to his suit inscripted with the name : Multac Bezoa

"Katherine Keene...District 1,"she said holding the smoothness of the bow.

Her fingers felt sweaty and the stares of everyone disturbed her. She looked and focused on the red circle of the target, but the commotion behind her accidentally let her finger go and landed the bow below her. She heard laughs and mocks from everyone, and the next day would have probably been the girl on fire is a total dweeb. She heard the last advice of Jacel.Mess up once, you won't have a chance again, they are too stubborn, they won't give you one, so don't mess up. Katherine clutched the bow a second time, but noticed everyone went back to their rambling. She spotted the glass looking eye of the roasted turkey they were cooking, but her fingers trembled as she noticed Multac's body was hovering around it as he was chopping fine pieces into his plate. She still let a small gap between him and the Turkey's eye. She pulled the arrow back and shot without thinking. She looked up to see the eyes go directly from the turkey's body into the wall pierced inside the arrow with blood splattered around the wall. Everyone stood frozen, she couldn't tell whether it was surprise,anger, or both or...nothing. She did the last stupid thing that came into her mind. She looked closer to her pin and found it wasn't a bow, it was a bird balancing on an arrow.
She thought of a clever way to put down the arrows and shot the last two at the turley. The first bow tilted the head to make it look like it was flying, and the arrow slid beneath the meat, like it was balancing.

"Thank you...for your generosity,"she said.

She knew this was recorded and knew that she had the only thing that would Jacel told her not to do, she pissed them off. Inside, she felt a warm,satisfactory feeling, but felt a bit guilty when Austin was waiting. She thought about them taking their vengeance on him, for the turkey/
nalasimba83
It's unbearable isn't it?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The pain of being alone?

Nickname(s): Sarah, NS83
Pride Points: 18

Postby Queen Elsa » November 26th, 2013, 1:37 pm

Austin Grey

I waited outside, playing with my thumbs. The normal session time had passed, and I was still waiting. What was taking so long? After anothr five minutes or so, my name was announced over the intercom. Finally. I got up and walked into the room. I saw the weights, then looked up at the Gamemakers. They were eating turkey, but kept glancing into the room. What were they afraid of?

"Austin Grey from District 1," I announced. The head Gamemaker, Multac, nodded, approving for me to go on. I walked over to where the weights were. I picked up the heaviest one and tossed it as far as I could. To the audience's surprise, it went halfway across the room. I took a quick gllance up at the Gamemakers to see they were just eating turkey, not paying any attention to me. I daw some punching bags and walked up to them. I punched it hard, but to my surprise, it came back and bowled me over. I heard laughter, and I could taste blood in my mouth. But I got right back up and punched the bag, this time harder, and even kicking it when it would come back. After about ten hits, the bag exploded, and the Gamemakers stared at me eith astonishment. I walked over to another bag and punched it hard right in the middle, then kicked it, and it flew off its chain and, when it hoit the ground, it burst open. I finally had their attention. I went back over to the weights andthrew a few more, one of them hitting the wall on the other side, another breaking a punching bag, and the third knocking over all of the dummies. The buzzer sounded, and Multac walked up to the window.

"You're free to go, Mr. Grey," he announced. I bowed, then walked out of the room and headed to our room in the training center. Jacel, Liana, and Katherine were all sitting on the couch.

"How'd it go, Katherine?" I ventured to ask. But, based on the wait, I knew she had to have done something that was illegal.

Amelia Fredrick

I was the last one to go. When my name was announced, I walked into the room and tried figuring out where everything was. There were dummies to the back of the room, and punching bags strewn across the ground. Why weren't those picked up? I shook way the thought and turned to where I thought the Gamemakers were.

"Amelia Fredrick, District 12," I announced. Without an answer, I grabbed the bow and arrows and began shooting them. The first one was a practice shot, trying to get used to the feel of the tightness of the string. I shot the arrow at one of the dummies, but it missed by a longshot. The Gamemakers laughed mockingly, making me furious. I shot another arrow, and I heard a beeping noise. I had shot the dummy right in the target. I smiled, then looked around for something else to shoot at. A punching bag. That would do. And it was still hanging. I shot an arrow at it, and I heard it rip, and it's contents fall to the ground. I shot another one at the target on the ceiling, and then shot another one at a light. I shot my lasyt one at the rope that was holding a punching bag high up in the air, and the bag came tumbling down, breaking open as it made contact with the ground. The buzzer went off, and the Gamemakers dismissed me. I walked out pridefully. I had shown a good performance.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby nalasimba83 » November 26th, 2013, 7:41 pm

Jacel laughed and propped himself a seat on the white couch as they all huddled together to see the performance score.

"How did it go Katherine?"Jacel said,echoing Austin's question from earlier.

"I shot an arrow at the gamemakers,"she said tonelessly.

They stopped eating and Jacel almost spit out his drink. Liana shrieked, but Binta gave her a fist bump which she hesitated to return.

"You what!"Liana asked.

"Not at them, at the turkey's eye, it Almost hit Multac but it didn't-"

"Sweetheart, that is the head gamer, nice aiming,"he said,grinning.

"I can't possible see how you think it's funny!Do you know what you've done?"Liana said pacing around.

"The scores are coming in,"Binta said interrupting.

Katherine waited nervously and was surprised the blind girl got an eight, maybe the gamemakers were surprised by her performance.I'm going to get a 3, face it Katherine,she said to herself. She saw the bright number 11 twisting and turning and of course Ceasar's bubbly smiles. Austin stood at me half smiling,and returning to his room, duller than usual. Katherine frowned slightly, she didn't pay attention to Austin's score.
nalasimba83

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The pain of being alone?

Postby Queen Elsa » November 27th, 2013, 2:27 am

Austin Grey

I didn't respond to Katherine's explanation of what she did in the private session. Instead, I was thinking back to when Katniss didn't the same thing, as it was rumored. I watched Katherine's name flash on, with her score of an 11. Mine was next, and I got a 9. Not bad for what I did. But I was immediately disturbed by Katherine's score. 11. That's what Katniss got, and although she hadn't known it at the time, it was doene to make her more of a target because of her actions. I frowned, realizing what that meant: Katherine was a big target now, and it would take a lot more work to make sure she wins. I walked away to my room, but not without shooting a smile at Katherine so that she wouldn't think something was entirely wrong. I hoped no one followed me, and closed the door. I laid in bed, trying to think of a way to help make sure she won. Even if she didn't know it, I would give my life up to save her in any trial.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby nalasimba83 » November 27th, 2013, 2:59 am

(can I be Multac, since you have President Snow?)
Katherine listened more intently at the screen and saw Multac raising a glass of champagne at the crowd smiling and comfortable leaning showing his fat belly.

"Why did they give me a 11, um, I still did make the target though,"Katherine said.

"They liked your guts sweetheart, they want a show,"Jacel said,grinning.

"I talked to Multac yesterday, I mean he isn't that stupid and evil, but the President's orders are the President's orders. He seemed to be particularly interested in you. You just gave them a show and you got the highest ranking. That definitely will give you more sponsors,"Binta said.

Multac Rego:

Multac sat around the table of important officials and members of the game. He looked up at President Snow and began talking, half smiling.

"There was this one girl, she is different,"he began talking.

He could clearly tell the anger in President Snow's face by giving Katherine a 11.

"She hit the target, I mean she was amazing. Her aim was excellent, best I've seen in years. She could bring us a show,"Multac began before getting silenced by the President.

The scene changed to an outdoor park and President Snow was plucking the petals and leaves of a flower and snapping it. He looked at Multac with vicious eyes. Multac tried to make it look as if he wanted to make her something of a big puppet for the capitol, but he liked the guts of that girl. He avoided the stares of the President.
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby Queen Elsa » November 27th, 2013, 4:27 am

(Sure. I didn't mean for it to look like I was taking him. But that's fair with me.)

President Snow

"I don't care if she was good, Multac. Do you not realize what you've just done? You've maKatherine and almost everyone else believe she'll be able to win. She'll get more sponss, whhich means she'll live longer. Have you not seen her performances lately? Miss Keene and Mr. Grey have become the new Miss Everdeen and Mr. Mellark. If they somehow survive together, another rebellion will start. Don't make the same mistakes as Seneca Crane. You've been the most loyal Gamemaker since Seneca. I hope you'll just stay that way," I said, dismissing him from my sight.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby nalasimba83 » November 27th, 2013, 4:52 am

(Haha, it is the hunger games, we are supposed to be taking sides ;) )

Multac Rego:

Multac felt genuinely scared about the last remark of Seneca Crane, he definietely didn't want to end up with the same fate. Multac frantically nodded and sat over the bench. Multac respected President Snow and his techniques to help Panem. He couldn't defy his wishes, Multac got up and realized he had to keep going with the plan. Multac bowed before President Snow.

"Thank you sir,"he said shortly before exiting.

He went back into the building, and decided he was going to make everything straight in the games. He got a feeling President Snow didn't care much for the games but wanted to keep intimidating the districts. Multac didn't want to take out Katherine, but he had to. Katherine Keene was a target for the Capitol now and she couldn't slip away. He looked over at her profile, but Austin Grey came up as well.Together, Katherine and Austin. If I wipe out Katherine, I'll have to take out Austin, no body can start another rebellion then.

Katherine Keene:

"Okay, you didn't screw it up that much,"Jacel explained.

"Well I'm just glad that our tributes are making a fine impression,"Liana said as annoyingly as ever visibly showing her worry and concern.

Katherine admired the only thing about Liana, that woman had one mind of determination. Katherine frowned at Austin who simply walked away. Katherine shrugged and slid under her sheets as an Avox passed by cleaning her mess. She didn't dare look at her as instructed, but felt guilty as she pretended she didn't exist. She was a Capitol prisoner, which meant she was from the districts. The Avox left the room and shut the door, not talking all the while.

(morning)

Katherine couldn't tell what time it was but her hunger forced her to wake early. She grabbed a plate and got permission to stuff her plate with food as she already realized everyone was seated.

"Come over here! We are having lamb stew today!"squealed Liana as she went around ordering the Avoxes.

Katherine shrugged and took a bowl, sipping it and draining the bowl.

"We are having a change of plans,a new strategy,"Jacel said asking them to huddle.

Their last strategy was talking about food sources last time. Katherine joined them, but noticed Austin avoiding her stare.

"What is it, Peeta is great at camoflauge so maybe he can teach me a few things, and then for hunti"she said before she was cut off.

"No-you two aren't training together anymore,"Jacel said.

They looked at each other for a second or two. She felt outrageous. She knew it was all Austin's idea but she couldn't figure out why. They were starting to become friends and then the score-. Surely he couldn't be...jealous? They both knew she was going to mess up her image and lose all her chances of winning. She was starting to trust him, and think he was different from everybody else, but his intentions were the same. He was really interested in the games, same as all the ambitions of the Careers. Katherine banged her plate on the table and left, stomping her way. She went back to her bed and almost threw the remote at the T.V. She knew she was wrong,Austin wasn't like that, or she hoped... She didn't know his intentions yet.
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby Queen Elsa » November 27th, 2013, 5:04 am

Austin Grey

I looked down at the lamb stew, disappointed. I had decided not to train with Katherine anymore because tonight was the interview, and I didn't want her to find out quite yet my intentions to protect her the Games. That would be revealed at a later time, whether she realized it or not. I took another bite of the stew, but it tasted bland now. I put the spoon down and excused myself, promising to be back for the training. I walked into my room and closed the door, looking out the room. Why was it so hard to try and protect someone, especially someone like Katherine, who was now a big threat to the Capitol?
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby nalasimba83 » November 27th, 2013, 5:21 am

Katherine didn't know what was going on, but didn't care. The interview was two days away, and the games?Just three. What was really on her mind now was Austin. She thought he was a sweet boy that was different, was it a trap? Of course it is, he wanted to do everything to survive, but part of her didn't believe it, it just wouldn't. She grabbed her bow that she was allowed to keep for training, examining the handle. She went back into the room deciding it was time for her prep team to come and fix her after of course they each got their private time thanks to Austin for their 'routine.' They gathered together and Jacel was looking at both, amused by their determination to not even cast a single glance at each other.

"Okay, first Katherine spends the first 4 hours with Liana, and she'll teach you everything you know and then it switches,"Jacel said taking a sip of alcohol.

What would it take for the man to stop drinking for once. Katherine kept her mind focused and thought about what Liana could possibly teach that would take her 4 hours. She went to her room where Katherine was placed on tall and wobbly black heels. She kept tripping on them and realized that if Liana could go running in them all day, she could. Of course, she was wrong. Her feet were severely blistered and she could barely go two feet in them. Liana looked disappointed and forced her to try about 50 dresses. Every time, she tried one on, it was 40 more pounds added on to her. Trying both the dresses and heels made her first 4 hours miserable. She heard Liana sigh.

"About the best I can do,"she said.

Katherine took off the dresses and changed into her normal shirt and pant as she headed in Jacel's way.

Austin made his way to Liana brushing past her shirt not even noticing. That filled her up with so much rage, but she forced herself to keep it down. Jacel was seated in a chair looking at her intently.

"What?"she said, looking half startled.

"I'm trying to pick the right look for you,"he said, as if a little annoyed by her distraction.

"I thought that was Binta's job,"she said, she scanned to look at Jacel's mess of a clothing.

No offense to Jacel, but if she had him for a stylist her chances of winning would go to a -5.

"We could try Sexy, but you don't try to please people. Fierce, nah. Friendly, not after the gamemakers..."Jacel said going on and on, but finished the entire list without a suggestion.

She became a bit repulsive after Jacel's insults but couldn't care less of the games.

"What about trying to be myself,"Katherine suggested.

"Sorry sweetheart, but you got as much personality as a dead slug,"he said.

The fact that he called her sweetheart three days in a row ticked her off.

"I give up,"he said, getting a refill of his drink.

Katherine rolled her eyes and waited to see Binta, the only person who could save her now. She felt angry at Liana,Jacel,but mostly at Austin. Maybe if they did it together, she wouldn't have to look like such a fool!
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby Queen Elsa » November 27th, 2013, 5:52 am

Austin Grey[/u]

Jacel had concluded with my approach being either likable or mysterious. That could work for what I had planned. I got to the room where Liana was, and she immediately put me into a suit.

"Oh, Austin, did you grow up with trolls?" She asked. "Your posture is terrible. Standup straight!" I stretched my back up, trying to keep my shoulders square. "Chin up. Smile. Unless your approach was hostile," she scolded. I put on the best smile I could, despite the things running through my mind. "Keep your feet apart."

The posture teaching went on for the whoke four hours, and by the time I was done, my cheeks hurt from smiling, but I couldn't move my muscles much to stop smiling. I saw Katherine had a scowl on her face.

"What's wrong?" I mouth, raising my eyebrows in concern. I hoped she would answer me for once.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)