[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Rising Shadows [Dark Huntress, Scarsmate, and Redkite] — My Lion King Forum

Rising Shadows [Dark Huntress, Scarsmate, and Redkite]

Re: Rising Shadows [Dark Huntress, Scarsmate, and Redkite]

Postby Scars Mate » November 25th, 2013, 6:56 pm

'Sure!' Eden grinned. 'Maybe they'll make friends!' Eden slipped on her gown, which was a beautiful jade. She informed Rowen of this as they trooped out of the bedroom to look for Ramzy.

'Who you looking for?' Elijah piled up from behind Eden, making her jump. She would have sworn, had there not been so many people in the house. It was one thing in front of her brother, or a friend, but another on an incredibly important meeting full of incredibly important people.

'Ramzy. I think he'd much rather stay with you than Septimus. By the way, where's Kyle again?' She asked Rowen, having lost track of everyone in the house.
Scars Mate
Live long and prosper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Whatever :3
Pride Points: 44

Postby RedKite » November 25th, 2013, 6:58 pm

Outside, Septimus shakes his head, his keen hearing picking up the conversation. 'You think maybe?' He mutters to himself.
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Defender of Life

Nickname(s): Red, Redd, Reddie, Kite
Pride Points: 5

Postby Scars Mate » November 25th, 2013, 6:59 pm

Eden, hearing Septimus, turned to the window, and called:

'I don't know why you don't want to stay in this house. It's rather disrespectful, I think.'
Scars Mate
Live long and prosper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby RedKite » November 25th, 2013, 7:04 pm

'Disrespectful?' He scoffs.

Issabelle sighs deeply.
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Defender of Life

Postby Scars Mate » November 25th, 2013, 7:30 pm

'Yes.' She informed him, leaning out of the window. 'These people have offered to let you stay in their home, and yet you choose to stay outside, without apologising. It's incredibly rude.' She swing the window shut, turning back to Rowen. 'So where are Kyle and Ramzy?'
Scars Mate
Live long and prosper

Postby RedKite » November 25th, 2013, 7:33 pm

Rolling his eyes, Septimus gives an annoyed expression and mutters, 'I have a choice in life, you know. And so far, it's people like you who have deprived me of that...I prefer outside to inside anyway...'
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Defender of Life

Postby Dark Huntress » November 27th, 2013, 2:33 am

Rowen gave Eden an amused look. "Perhaps he prefers the outdoors," she smiled then beckoned down the hall. "Ramzy is down the hall and Kyle is at his parsonage, writing a sermon. He's a clergyman, you know," she led her down the corridor than paused at the door before knocking. There was rustling, then the door swung open and Ramzy gave them a curious, albeit surprised look.

"Um...," he said slowly. "Have I been evicted? Or is my roommate finally making an appearance?"

Rowen folded her arms over her pale pink nightgown. "Ha. Ha. Aren't you funny. We decided to offer you a new roommate since you and Septimus don't exactly get along. So we thought you'd like to stay with Elijahz it was mostly for Elijah, so he doesn't miss Eden." She smiled at him and he shrugged.

"If he doesn't mind."
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

...Shall put on Immortality....

Nickname(s): TJ, DH, et cetera
Pride Points: 22

Postby Scars Mate » November 27th, 2013, 7:54 am

Elijah, shrugged.

'It's fine by me.' He smiled easily, his posture relaxed.

'I didn't know your brother was a clergyman?' Eden interrupted, curiosity getting the better of her.
Scars Mate
Live long and prosper

Postby Dark Huntress » November 27th, 2013, 5:49 pm

Ramzy rubbed the back if his neck, then pulled his jacket off of the chair where he'd draped it. "Yes. It's a long story."

"Oh?" Rowen prompted, "It's a long hall."

He smiled at her then turned to Eden. "Well, there is a girl. Naturally. So he gave up his inheritance to me for a parsonage and a servant girl. I guess it's not that long."

Rowen grinned. "Long enough, this is where Elijah is staying," she beckoned to the door. "Good night, see you at breakfast." She slipped back into her room, which was across the hall and slipped into the bed. "Must. Get. To. Sleep. Quickly." She giggled.
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

...Shall put on Immortality....

Nickname(s): TJ, DH, et cetera
Pride Points: 22

Postby Scars Mate » November 28th, 2013, 5:51 pm

Elijah smiled, and in a mock-gentlemanly fashion, bowed deeply and opened the door for his companion.

'After you,' he said, winking, letting Ramzy go in before him.

-----

Eden laughed, clasping a hand over her mouth to suppress giggles too.

'Night,' she gasped, before lapsing into fits of silent laughter.
Scars Mate
Live long and prosper

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)