[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Harry Potter RP - TwilightSparkle and Shadowfax — My Lion King Forum

Harry Potter RP - TwilightSparkle and Shadowfax

Re: Harry Potter RP - TwilightSparkle and Shadowfax

Postby VitanisMate » May 19th, 2013, 4:51 am

(I asked Shadowfax to join this RP in a PM)

Salazar walked towards the castle away from the other students and started muttering, "Look at all of these filthy Mudbloods and half-bloods here! They make me sick ruining my perfect world!" He looked like a 16-year old Tom Riddle in the flesh as he started talking to himself, "Just remember we pure-bloods are not only the smart ones here but since we have not poisoned our blood we are the most superior. That is why if you EVER have any relationship with a Mudblood or half breed I'll personally kill them and you myself. Ah besides there's nothing good about Muggles. My Muggle parents were drunkards and fiends who beat the tar out of me every day. No we should be proud of our bloodline but I am not completely heartless. I don't mind Muggles as long as they don't pollute our world hahaha. There should be a strict segregation of the species." As he finally stopped muttering he carried his bags as he again muttered to himself, "I've been talking to our parents. I can talk to them. They told me to get as close as we can to the Weaselbums and Potters and finally get our revenge for our parents by killing their children. We'll not rest until this is accomplished. Only after we kill their children and they are in agony can we kill their parents nice and slow hahaha. Bellatrix you will get your wish for your children to serve the Dark Lord." When he passed by the Slytherin kids he suddenly growled at them, "Out of my way idiots! Can't you see your future leader when you look at his face!" As he walked he scowled and glared over at the others and looked at them with absolute hatred, "Hey Weasel girl, your Mudblood mother should have been given a quick death by the Baselisk, and that blood traitor father of yours is an oaf! Bloody hell are there no descent wizards in this school?"
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Hey Cyrus you are no longer allowing PMs.

Nickname(s): VM
Pride Points: 6

Postby Shadowfax » May 20th, 2013, 10:34 pm

(I would like to say, I am sorry for not posting on here much. I have been having a bit of a crappy time at home so my writing skills and inspiration have gone completely, but I am gonna try and post a little more. So here goes! I hope you don't mind Vitanis_Mate joining Kristina? He's a great RP'er and has an equally as evil char =P)

Mia rolled her eyes as she spotted Salazar. She hadn't spoken to him much despite them being in the same house. She looked over at Victoria, but when she heard Salazar start on Rose, Scorpius and Albus her lip curled into a smile and she led them over to the three of them. She knew they were already in trouble for what happened on the train, but she didn't care. Any excuse to make fun of the Potters and Weasleys she would take it.

Rose looked over at Salazar for a moment and her eyes narrowed. She glanced at Scorpius and Albus to check they wouldn't do anything stupid. Albus was still clinging onto Mia's book, but he had forgotten it was hers.

"Go away or i'll call Slughorn over" She growled at Salazar.

"That's right, run to the teachers like you always do Weasley. Heh, who knew that the daughter of two famous.. but traitorous wizards was such a coward. Well.. all three of you are really arn't you" She said, in turn looking at them.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby VitanisMate » May 21st, 2013, 1:15 am

Salazar immediately gave a fake gasp, "Oh my goodness. Calling the teacher over! Oh my I just don't know what I will ever do when I get in trouble. I'll lose my perfect star award!" he said in sarcasm. He then looked at Albus and said, "Your father is nothing without the Dark Lord. The Dark Lord gave your father his powers. Had it not been for Lord Voldemort, Harry Potter would be nothing, which is what he actually is, nothing. Your mother on the other hand is a coachroach and pathetic." He then looked over at Mia at calling them 'famous' and said, "What are the Weasleys famous for huh? That Weasel girl's grandmother was a blood-traitor harlot who killed my mother! I am the son of Bellatrix Lestrange. And as for her mother, she was an arrogant little Mudblood pig. She deserves to be slaughtered just for her arrogance of thinking a Mudblood is somehow smarter than a pure-blood wizard."
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby InsaneSeagull » May 21st, 2013, 7:41 pm

Victoria too smiled when she saw Salazar attacking Rose, Scorpius and Albus. So, along with Jeff, she followed Mia, very pleased with the amazing thoughts of torturing those blood traitors. Even though it's been so little till that 'accident' on the train, she felt like she had no fun like that in quite a long time.

"Look who's here... our three little... friends!?" she laughed in sarcastic manner.

She laughed at Rose's mentioning Slughorn.

"That old, pathetic fool can't do a single thing to us! If he could, he would have done it a long time ago, I assure you, he despises us. But he also fears us. And either should you."

"You know... mixing with us would cost you much more than a little detention, little Weasley." added she with a wicked smile. She was happy. Thinking about destroying those kids was like a dream of hers, even opium. It gave her strength to go on.

For the first time, she was rather pleased to see Salazar. She never really liked him before, even though she agreed with his political views towards Mudbloods. She realized she must have misjudged him, after all - she never truly knew him. And he was Voldy's heir, and had amazing thoughts. So, she smiled at him, and nodded in an agreement.

Scorpius was filled with anger.

"Who do you think you are, Salazar!?" he asked hysterically. "You can't do anything to me. I'm a ten times better wizard than you are!" he said. "Aren't I? Aren't I!?"

He knew that is probably not true, but at that moment, he couldn't control his temper. He gave a self-confident stare at Salazar.
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Squash banana!

Nickname(s): Kiki, Sponge Bob
Pride Points: 105

Postby Shadowfax » May 21st, 2013, 8:42 pm

Mia smirked as Victoria jumped to their aid also. She knew she could rely on her and hearing her mock Rose made her even happier. She glanced at Salazar though when Scorpius kicked off and she rolled her eyes.

Rose looked around helplessly. There were no teachers around and she felt her cheeks glow when the others mocked her for calling one over. The last person she had seen was Hagrid and he couldn't do alot, despite her admiring him. Albus, who was furious at having his father insulted dropped Mia's book and strode over to Salazar. The boy was taller than him but he didn't care. He'd insulted his friends and family. Without thinking, he pulled out his wand and dug it into Salazar's neck.

"Im not afraid of you, or your father" He growled.

"Albus.. Scorpius.. Stop it" Rose pleaded. "This is ridiculous.. All of you, just leave us alone..."
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby VitanisMate » May 21st, 2013, 11:57 pm

Salazar mocked at what Rose was saying, "'No please stop it! Stop this useless violence!'" He then simply used his hand to slap the wand out of Albus' grasp and looked at him, "You're either going to be terrified of me or hate me before I'm through with you." He then looked at Scorpius and mocked, "I'm supposed to be scared of you?!" he laughed and said, "Your father is a simple blood-traitor. You know compared to Harry Potter, Draco Malfoy is nothing. While the Potters will be always remembered the Malfoys will go into the obscurity where they belong. That is the punishment for being blood traitors." He then looked at Rose, "You know why I hate Muggles? My adopted Muggle parents smashed beer bottles acoss my face."
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Postby InsaneSeagull » May 22nd, 2013, 3:57 pm

Scorpius was very angry at what Salazar said.

"You big bully... do not insult my father! EVER AGAIN! He might not be perfect, but at least, he has feelings unlike you, little brats! And he's a very good wizard, as well." He knew all about his father's past, but he truly loved him. Insulting his family was one of these things Scorpius could easily get mad about. Plus, he thought that Salazar was everything but a person who can tell him how bad his father is.

"Rose, what about giving those pathetic rats one of yours Bat-Bogey Hexes?" he whispered to Rose, seriously hoping she'd agree.

"And, nope, Rose, I won't stop until I'm over with these!" he said, much louder, almost wanting to provoke Mia, Vickey, Jeff or Salazar.

Vickey was happy. Finally, everything seemed to go just fine. Looking at scared Rose was probably what filled her heart at most. She knew they'd get in trouble if someone finds out what's going on on their way to Hogwarts, but she didn't care. Even worst school punishment is great as long as it comes with her little Gryffindor friends suffering. She didn't talk much, just enjoying with an evil smile.
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Squash banana!

Postby Shadowfax » May 22nd, 2013, 9:51 pm

Albus, seeing that his wand had been thrown aside went for plan B. A physical attack. He yelled and pushed Salazar so hard in the chest, they both went falling to the ground. Mia looked on, but her eyes didn't even change as she saw the two boys struggling. Salazar had the advantage being taller, but Albus had taken him by surprise.

"I'll make you the one who's scared of me" Albus yelled, aiming a punch at the older boys face.

Mia looked at Scorpius and found his little outburst amusing.

"We are brats? What does that make you then? You stand there whining like a child Scorpius" Mia laughed as she glanced at Salazar and Albus again.

"Enough!" Rose yelled, ignoring Scorpius's attempt to get her to hex the others. "Look how stupid you all look. Why are you fighting and bringing up the past? We shouldn't be holding onto grudges, we should be moving on"
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby VitanisMate » May 23rd, 2013, 12:51 am

Salazar saw Albus trying to punch him and tried to protect his face with his arm as his arm bruised after taking much of punch. He then pushed Albus off of him and glared at Rose, "Will you shut up already with your little "roses and sunshine" talk! We hate eachother, I'll always hate you. If you say that again I'm going to knock you over, keep saying it and I'll put the Killing Curse on you!" He then got out his wand and pointed it at Rose before saying, "Septusemptra!" as the blast knocked her over as he stood over her and mocked, "You know most girls your age in my old Muggle school would fall head over heels trying to get me to like them and notice them."
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Postby InsaneSeagull » May 24th, 2013, 9:25 pm

"Oh, Albus, you really think you can beat Salazar just like that?" asked Vickey in rather uninterested manner, but still willing to find out what will happen. She just rolled her eyes, hoping Salazar will beat that little brat. "You know, Salazar has brains," added she.

"I'm not whining child!" Scorpius was full of anger as he heard Mia teasing him. "You are the ones..." He was disgusted by seeing how Salazar's treating his beloved Rosy.

"Leave my friend alone!" he yelled. "How does this hex go, I forgot..." said Scorpius hardly trying to remember one hex he thought might be efficient now. For the first time in his life, he actually wished to have been more careful during the classes. He wished Rose to help him, but he knew that she was in her own problems then, poor girl.

He came to Mia and tried to punch her, but unfortunately missed.

Jeff laughed. All this situations amused him more than it can be described using words. Personally, he thought it's silly. But who was he to think if that was silly or not? He kept out of this but he never lost attention for one bit. He was glad that things were going fine for Mia and Vicky though. He didn't care much for Salazar, yet.
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Squash banana!

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)