[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [BricktheLion13] The Bachelors — My Lion King Forum

[BricktheLion13] The Bachelors

[BricktheLion13] The Bachelors

Postby Kipekee » February 2nd, 2013, 12:42 am

It was a nice winter morning, the females of the Pack were out for a walk. All of the sudden, three of them were captured by BACHELOR WOLVES!!! And worse of all...TO BE FORCED ON PUPPIES!!!
This wasn't good at all.
The lead wolf, Pheonix, smiled at the Alpha Female...
"You, my dear, WILL BARE ME PUPS NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY!!" He snarled.
He grabbed her. "Falcon! Onyx! Get your females and let's go!"
"Nooo!!!" The alpha female's daughter cried.
"Yesss!" Onyx, the white wolf, growled. He grabbed her and took off after Pheonix.
Falcon, the youngest wolf, grabbed another female and chased after his older brothers.
But what do the bachelor wolves plan to do with them other then just force puppies on them?

viewtopic.php?f=119&t=27932 All three are there.

Onyx was the first to force. He circled the Alpha's daughter, and Falcon covered her mother's mouth and the other females mouth so neither screamed for help.
"Now, now, my darling." Onyx said, brushing his tail against her chin. "What do you want me to do? Bare pups, or let your father's generation live on?"
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Re: [BricktheLion13] The Bachelors

Postby BrickTheLion13 » February 2nd, 2013, 12:57 am

(Can I be Phrazo Plese? Phrazo is a good guy thepic of him is here)

Anywho...continuing....

"Why dear, Ionly want you..and your cubs...What shall it be Sweety?...." Pheonix prowled. The female wolves didn't let this rogue get her cubs, or have any with them. They wanted to escape..
BrickTheLion13
We're Just Wasting Time!!!~KTE

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The Knuckles Fan

Location: Anywhere away from my enemies. For me, My location is MY LION KING
Nickname(s): Winz, Vanu, Way-Way (I hate it!) and knux-o!
Pride Points: 1

Postby Kipekee » February 2nd, 2013, 1:05 am

Onyx didn't care about what his brother said. He just started.

After the force, Onyx dragged her away. "Pheonix, have the honor to continue dear Brother."
"Why, yes of course." Pheonix said with a happy smirk. But it also seemed bad at the same time.
After all three of them had forced pups, Pheonix nudged them to the bush where there were other females who were currently raising pups...their pups. All of the pups were cousins, half-siblings, all pups were related but did not know. There were other females that were pregnant as well.
Onyx and Falcon went off to scout for more females, while Pheonix watched incase any pregnant moms/the females/moms tried to escape. One litter of pups came running to check him out. He just lay there boredly. If any escaped, and all females but the new ones knew, that there was a chance they'd be killed trying, and it was very high.

OOC Yes, he can be the Alpha Male and he could flip his mate/daughter/beta are missing XD
Kipekee

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Postby BrickTheLion13 » February 2nd, 2013, 1:11 am

Meanwhile, A black dog, was walking up to a cave. His name was Phazo. "Suzi? Sary? Guess they left to hunt" he said. The cae had thick, dark grey smock coming out from it. "No!Ill never let you!!!" a voice screamed. "Phazo! Phazo! HELP!!" "Suzi??!!!" Heran to the Mountain, and the secre head quarters of the Male, cub stealing rogues...
BrickTheLion13

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The Knuckles Fan

Postby Kipekee » February 2nd, 2013, 1:14 am

Pheonix growled. "I see you've found where you're pack went, Phazo." He growled in his face. "You're in my territory now." He slashed at his neck. He howled for his brothers, who came running with new females. Shoving them into the cave, all three stood there, bristling and even taller and older then Phazo.
Phazo's daughter, Amanra, screamed. "DADDY HELP US!!"
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby BrickTheLion13 » February 2nd, 2013, 1:22 am

"No! Amanra! You are really evil.." Phazo said. "SHE HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS!!" Phazo howled, feelingthe pain in hisneck. He tried to heal his brusing wound. "No chance for the powerful" Pheonix hissed. "You got no chance left.."
BrickTheLion13

The Knuckles Fan

Postby Kipekee » February 2nd, 2013, 1:24 am

Amanra screamed and tackled Falcon from behind. "YOU STUPID BA#TARDS!!!" Onyx ripped her off and threw her back in. Falcon went back in his spot and Onyx smiled at Pheonix. "Shall I do the final blow?"
"NOOOOOOOOO!"
"If you wish. I have females to force." Pheonix growled.
"LEAVE MY DAD ALONE!!!"
Onyx stood on top of Phazo. "Any last words to my dear, Phazo?"
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby BrickTheLion13 » February 2nd, 2013, 1:40 am

"GET OFF ME!!" Phazo's chokeing words blurred in. "I SAID GET OFF ME!!!" Phazo used all his strenth and managed to push Onyx off.
BrickTheLion13

The Knuckles Fan

Postby Kipekee » February 2nd, 2013, 1:42 am

Onyx stepped off. "Go, run, get out of our territory." He snarled, then went into the cave to join his brothers.
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby BrickTheLion13 » February 2nd, 2013, 1:56 am

" I am not leaving without My daughter" Phazo scowled. He leapt for them and scratched them, giving them each an equal dreadful scar.
BrickTheLion13

The Knuckles Fan

Next

Return to Role Play (OT)