[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Dawn of the Dead -Wolf Song + MrTitans- [private] — My Lion King Forum

Dawn of the Dead -Wolf Song + MrTitans- [private]

Re: Dawn of the Dead -Wolf Song + MrTitans- [private]

Postby ScarsLove » January 11th, 2013, 5:35 pm

"You're pretty good at this kinda stuff huh." Arania looked at him and sat down her empty can of food to the side. She began playing around with a stray piece of paper. She crumpled it up and tossed it up and down in the air carelessly. "Would it annoy you if I stuck around for awhile. Two's better than one right?"
ScarsLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

"All's well that's well for me"

Nickname(s): Wolfy, Nikki
Pride Points: 70

Postby MrTitans » January 11th, 2013, 7:38 pm

Sure company is always better. Always nice to have an extra pair of eyes to. There is always way to much ground to cover. This will be good. At night we should each take a 6 watch shift who knows what could happen even if we barricaded in.
MrTitans
Nalas true mate

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I still Want Nala

Nickname(s): GearsofWar, Gears, Mio
Pride Points: 19

Postby ScarsLove » January 18th, 2013, 6:50 pm

Arania nodded in agreement and began finding extra pieces of furniture to use to barricade the gun store. She thought to herself momentarily after staring at the glass of the store. If the zombies saw them laying inside they would surely try to break through. But if she used the tarp that she found in the back to cover up the panel of glass. Then that would lower their chances of being seen. She headed to back and then back out to the front. "Help me pin this up there. It'll stop the zombies from seeing us."
ScarsLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MrTitans » January 18th, 2013, 11:14 pm

I thought you were going to use that to sleep, but ok here. They both put it up with relative ease. So this will also make it a lot easier for use not to be seen. So what are we going to do now.
MrTitans
Nalas true mate

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I still Want Nala

Postby ScarsLove » February 20th, 2013, 4:21 pm

"I'm allowed to change my mind aren't I?" Arania pinned the tarp over the windows and took the sleeping bag that he had tossed over to her. "I think I'll play watchdog while you get some sleep. Sound okay?"
ScarsLove

Postby MrTitans » February 22nd, 2013, 2:32 am

Yeah sure. He started to wind down and laid his m16 next to him ready to go if needed. He saw a pistol behind the counter and loaded it up and put it under his pillow. He started to dose off.
MrTitans
Nalas true mate

I still Want Nala

Postby ScarsLove » February 26th, 2013, 5:16 pm

Once he had started to doze off, Arania was on high alert for the remainder of her time on watch. It was eerily silent and the only other sound she could hear were the groans of the zombies that shambled outside. She waited patiently for the hours of the night to pass but it was slow and boring.
ScarsLove

Postby MrTitans » February 27th, 2013, 6:30 am

After sleeping soundly which he hasn't done in awhile he wakes up and stretches and says I take over and you get some rest. Trust me you will feel ten times better. He grabs his gun and gets out of the sleeping bag and says all yours sleep well.
MrTitans
Nalas true mate

I still Want Nala

Postby ScarsLove » March 4th, 2013, 4:56 pm

Arania didn't hesitate to give up her post and take a nap. When she hit the sleeping bag she was out cold.
ScarsLove

Postby MrTitans » March 4th, 2013, 9:40 pm

As he kept watch he sat down with one gun and pulled out a book which he normally doesn't do since he despised reading but else could he do. So he read a bit and he got up and walked around for a bit. He finally sat and counted the bullets for each weapon. That passed the time and he saw the sun come up an started to cook breakfast. He cooked a bowl with to cans full of potatoes. He had no breakfast related items so he made due with what he had. He pulled out a can of coca cola. He took a sip and it was the most quenching thing he had in awhile.
MrTitans
Nalas true mate

I still Want Nala

Previous

Return to Role Play (OT)