[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Skyrim RPG - (Shadowfax and Baya) [Closed] — My Lion King Forum

Skyrim RPG - (Shadowfax and Baya) [Closed]

Re: Skyrim RPG - (Shadowfax and Baya) [Closed]

Postby Shadowfax » August 25th, 2013, 7:37 pm

As Rashad raised his hand to slap her she winced, but the blow never came. It was just a gentle tap on the cheek. Arya couldn't quite believe how Rash was taking this. She had expected him to get angry at her, perhaps threaten her or even kill her. But here he was accepting her words. The whole thing confused her, yet she was somewhat relieved to see he was still talking to her and that he trusted her to some extent. A gentle smile spread across her face as Rashad walked away to face the Inn. Her eyes followed him, but clouded over a little when he asked about who contracted his death.

"In truth, I have no idea. Astrid, our leader doesn't always reveal that information. She just said whoever it was offered her alot of gold and that it needed to be done quickly. If SilverEye hadn't reported me, I would have returned to the sanctuary before her and tried to get that information from Astrid, but alas.... She will be back there blabbing all" Arya scowled, folding her arms.

"Silver is the leaders real sister and a little snitch at that. The note was indeed for me, so I guess a contract will be drawn up for me now too" Arya said with a sigh.

She then looked up at Rashad seriously though.

"I won't let them hurt you though. I'll enter the void before you do"

Meanwhile, back at the sanctuary SilverEye had returned to Astrid and had told her about Arya's failure and of the fact Rashad still lived. Astrid cursed with annoyance as she slammed her fist down onto the table.

"That lovestruck fool! I'll have her head for this!"

SilverEye watched her sister through calm eyes.

"You don't choose who you fall for" SilverEye said with a shrug.

Astrid rounded on her for that.

"YOU DO NOT FALL FOR A CONTRACTED DEATH! RASHAD WAS SUPPOSED TO DIE AT THE HAND OF SITHIS DAYS AGO!"

Silver didn't flinch as her sister shouted. She was used to her little outbursts.

"Then let someone more trustworthy take on the contract" SilverEye said, pulling out her sword slowly, yet dangerously.

Astrid growled and walked away from her older sister.

"Fine... See you do not fail"

SilverEye nodded, bowed and headed off out the sanctuary door.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby Baya » August 25th, 2013, 9:20 pm

(OOT: I'm gone, don't want my work to be on this site.)
Last edited by Baya on October 20th, 2013, 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Baya

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 12

Postby Shadowfax » August 25th, 2013, 9:47 pm

"Don't underestimate them. We... They are a powerful and deadly group, especially SilverEye" Arya said, somewhat annoyed by Rashad's calmness about the whole thing.

When Adruel appeared again however she looked away for her cheeks were still a little damp from tears. She had seen he'd changed his clothes and in her opinion he looked better in his new garb. Once they had set off, she allowed Rashad to grip her hand. The she-khajit forced a smile as they headed off into the wilderness.

Another was following them however on a jet black stallion, her keen silver eyes watching the little party move out.

"Soon you'll both enter the void" The figure muttered, pushing her horse forward and silently sticking to the shadows.

Arya sensed a presence, but she had always been the suspicious type.

"I hope we can trust this Adruel" Arya muttered to Rashad.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Baya » August 26th, 2013, 11:22 pm

Baya

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Shadowfax » August 27th, 2013, 9:51 am

Arya listened to Adreul's words of wisdom. The Imperial was certainly alot older than either herself or Rashad, so she assumed he had some experience out in the fields. At the mention of the Thalmor, Arya bared her teeth a little to express her annoyance. Like him, she too hated the Thalmor. She had killed one as a contract once back in her earlier days being the the dark brotherhood. Then a thought hit her, would Rashad tell Adruel what she had revealed to him back at the inn? Would Adruel turn on her and kick her out the party? She gulped at that thought. All she knew was she had to stay with Rashad now, for both his and her own safety.

There was a sudden pain in her shoulder however and Arya gripped it uncomfortably, the pain written all over her face. She hoped Rash and Adruel wouldn't notice so continued to keep up the pace.

"How much longer till we can hop on a horse and carriage?" She asked through gritted teeth.

SilverEye followed them through the shadows, Shadowmere's red eyes glew through the darkness as she waded through the darkness as silent as a feather on the wind. There were three of them still and Silver wondered why. Seeing Arya in pain and in a weakened state, SilverEye clutched the hilt of her dagger, but.... She could follow them for a while first, slit their throats as they slept and this way she could learn of their little venture.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby Baya » August 27th, 2013, 10:27 pm

Baya

Postby Shadowfax » August 28th, 2013, 3:56 pm

Arya watched as the horror before her unfolded. One minute they were travelling down the road perfectly normally, the next Adruel was cutting throats, left, right and center. She admired his skill though. His speed was impressive, faster than she had been. One of the men came at her and Rashad at one point, but Arya kicked him in the stomach and back into the dust so she assumed that Adruel had ended his life too.

"Idiot!" Arya hissed once there were bodies everywhere.

She looked at Rashad and shared his annoyance towards the Imperial.

"Well you better be quick enough to outrun the guards when they turn up, for I won't stick around to help you! " Arya retorted as Adruel mentioned being slow these days. "What were you thinking?!"

SilverEye watched from the shadows still. When the man had attacked, there was a flicker of recognition in her eyes for just a moment. She never saw his face properly however so shrugged the thought off. Shadowmere whickered quietly, so she placed a hand on his neck.

"Your bloodlust grows. Patient my friend, we will get them soon" She whispered to the steed.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby Baya » August 29th, 2013, 9:13 pm

Last edited by Baya on October 20th, 2013, 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Baya

Postby Shadowfax » August 31st, 2013, 7:38 pm

Arya scowled and muttered various cuss words under her breath at Adruel's cool and calm attitude. True, she was also an assassin, but never was she so careless. She began to wonder how on earth this man had survived for so long being the way he was. Arya leapt up into the cart and watched the Imperial closely both with unease and curiosity.

At the words 'contract killers' Arya felt herself feel a tad awkward, so she looked away suddenly, becoming very interested in the tree they were passing by. After a while she turned back to the others, wanting a change of topic from killing.

"I hope you still have that dagger" She remarked, glancing at Rashad.

SilverEye trotted along in the trees, keeping silent and swift as she followed the little party. She had formed a plan in her mind, but first she wanted to check the identity of this man who they were with all of a sudden. Annoyingly, he seemed familiar to her, but she couldn't quite understand why. Shadowmere snorted and continued on through the rough terrain.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby Baya » September 2nd, 2013, 8:29 am

Last edited by Baya on October 20th, 2013, 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Baya

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)