[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Harry Potter RP — My Lion King Forum

Harry Potter RP

Re: Harry Potter RP

Postby Shadowfax » October 25th, 2012, 11:20 pm

"No! No your not at all" Rose said, hugging him tightly.

"Your not like them, you never will be. And soon the nightmares will stop" She assured him, pulling away slowly.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby VitanisMate » October 28th, 2012, 12:59 am

Salazar said, "Rose I...kissing is good..." He said giving her a kiss. He then said, "I doubt the nightmares will stop until I do what my parents tell me to do." He then said to her, "We're...late for class."
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Hey Cyrus you are no longer allowing PMs.

Nickname(s): VM
Pride Points: 6

Postby Shadowfax » October 29th, 2012, 5:42 pm

"Surely there is something I can do" She said, voice full of concern.

She pulled the door open and they entered the classroom. Luckily the teacher was also late and the students were deep in chatter. Some cast glances at Rose as she walked in with Salazar. Some whispered and looked at them, while others just ignored them.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby VitanisMate » October 31st, 2012, 1:52 am

Salazar said, "I don't think there is Rose. I'm going to have to deal with this on my own" He then said to her, "Why did my life had to be so horrible?" He then noticed a few of the students looking at him and said, "Is there something you want to say to my face?!"
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Shadowfax » October 31st, 2012, 10:20 am

The students dropped their gaze and looked to the floor as Salazar spoke. They did not expect that at all and some grew red in the face. A Slytherin boy however found his voice.

"We were just watching a pathetic excuse for a wizard walk in hand in hand with a blood traitor and half blood!" He yelled over at Salazar.

Rose looked away and sighed.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby VitanisMate » October 31st, 2012, 1:04 pm

Salazar gave the kid an evil look before saying, "How about you tell me the same thing in the Slytherin common room and then we'll see whose pathetic! Don't you forget my power considering my ancestry!" He suddenly stopped and turned to Rose, "We better find a seat..." He found two seats up front and sat down in one of them before talking randomly to Rose, "I find class boring, learning is just boring, period. And where is that professor anyway...what kind of professor is late..."
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Postby Shadowfax » October 31st, 2012, 1:58 pm

"Oh I will.... your pathetic!" The boy called as Salazar and Rose went to find their seats.

Rose turned to the boy and glared at him before taking her seat next to him.

"I have no idea.. Maybe he's ill.. Or forgot he had a class" Rose said, flicking through her Charms book.

Mia was nowhere to be seen either. She was still trying to find Scorpio.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby VitanisMate » November 18th, 2012, 8:56 pm

Salazar said to her, "Well since he's not here I'll..." he suddenly got up and pushed a desk in front of him where he could prop up his legs, "I'll go ahead and relax a little," putting his feet on the desk and leaning back. He then said, "You know Rose have you ever thought of doing some sort of extracurricular activities at this school?"
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Previous

Return to Role Play (OT)