[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [Private] Fans in Kungfu Panda — My Lion King Forum

[Private] Fans in Kungfu Panda

Re: Fans in Kungfu Panda

Postby Sixshot1988 » May 15th, 2012, 4:33 am

"OK, By the way, did you meet Sun Tzu?" Yong wu asked.
Sixshot1988

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Pride Points: 3

Postby KingKovu44 » May 15th, 2012, 4:35 am

Su nodded. "Yes, and I was rather impressed, little brother," she said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby Sixshot1988 » May 15th, 2012, 4:46 am

" Yeah, I think I fund my first rival." Yong smiled. This was the happiest he had been in quite some time. "He's the first one who's ever forced me into a draw." Yong Wu laughed, it was not maniacal, but a real, heatfilled enjoyment kind of laugh.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » May 15th, 2012, 5:02 am

Su smiled. "I'm happy for you, Yong," she said. Meanwhile, Shang, Tigress and Sun Tzu arrived back at home. Xiu-Fen met them. "I trust you had a productive outing," she said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » May 15th, 2012, 5:05 am

" You Bet xiu-Fen, I met Yong Wu and we fought and it ended in a draw, but it was awesome cause we're now rivals." Sun Tzu smiled eagerly.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » May 15th, 2012, 5:07 am

Xiu-Fen tried not to express her displeasure at the thought of such a young cub fighting like that. "That's wonderful. While you were away, the Dragon Warrior asked me out this weekend and I agreed," she said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » May 15th, 2012, 5:24 am

"What, My Son on a date, how wonderful!" Said an all too familer Goose. " Mr. Ping, what are you doing here and how did you get here?" Sun Tzu asked. " Easy, I made my secret ingrediant soup as payment for a Caravan to bring me here." Mr. Ping said.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » May 15th, 2012, 5:30 am

Po heard the sounds and came running. "Dad, when did you arrive?" he asked excitedly, hugging the goose.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » May 15th, 2012, 5:33 am

" I just got here." Mr. Ping smiled. "Now be a good son and carry my things." Mr. Ping said, pointing to the five crates he had.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » May 15th, 2012, 5:45 am

Po nodded and went to do so. Shang went over. "It's good to see you again, Mr. Ping," turning his head slightly so that his eye scratch would be less obvious.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)