[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [Private] Fans in Kungfu Panda — My Lion King Forum

[Private] Fans in Kungfu Panda

Re: Fans in Kungfu Panda

Postby Sixshot1988 » May 15th, 2012, 1:08 pm

"yeah, Su wu scratched Shang cause he can't keep his big fat mouth shut." Sun Tzu snickered. "Oh, wait, SU WU IS HERE!" He said panicing.
Sixshot1988

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Pride Points: 3

Postby KingKovu44 » May 15th, 2012, 1:13 pm

Shang tried not to sound alarming. "I was trying to protect you. Please forgive me," he said in a somewhat sarcastic tone.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby Sixshot1988 » May 18th, 2012, 3:44 am

"Yes Shang I know I'm just teasing you. After all that's what little brothers are for." He smiled.

Yong Wu looked over to Su. "Su, So what's on the agenda today?" Yong asked eagerly.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » May 18th, 2012, 3:49 am

Shang smiled and held his brother. "All right, let's go. I'm sure we can find something to do for the moment," he said. Su looked at Yong. "I'm drawing up the plans for a new monument to Father and Mother's glory. It will replace the statue of the peacock rulers," she said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » May 18th, 2012, 4:03 am

"Why, they brought joy to Gongmen city with their fireworks, can't we keep the staues where they're at?" Yong asked.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » May 18th, 2012, 4:04 am

Su sneered. "Fine. I will find another spot for my tribute to Mother and Father. It will outshine the other image," she said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » May 18th, 2012, 5:44 am

"Thank you Su." Yong smiled. he had overheard how fond the people had been of Shen's Parents and was worried removeing the statues might insight a riot that his sisters would put down violently.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » May 18th, 2012, 3:47 pm

Back at Xiu-Fen's estate, Shang and his brother were looking for something to do. "How about some training practice? It will pass the time," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » May 18th, 2012, 8:40 pm

"Your on." Sun Tzu said grinning. He then got ready to spar with Shang.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » May 18th, 2012, 8:50 pm

And so, they began. As the day wore on, Po prepared for his date with Xiu-Fen. Meanwhile, in the palace, Su found herself consumed with thoughts of Shang. She smiled to herself. "If I could only convince him to join our side..." she said aloud.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)