[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Harry Potter & The Times After the End (Open to OC's) — My Lion King Forum

Harry Potter & The Times After the End (Open to OC's)

Re: Harry Potter & The Times After the End (Open to OC's)

Postby Eli_Ayase » September 4th, 2011, 8:43 pm

Kevin walked to the counter as Mr. Olivander said.
Linda smiled back, "It's very nice to see you again, Mr. Ollivander." she said.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » September 4th, 2011, 8:48 pm

((no problems, i love reading them ^^))

Amy smiled at Albus, "Fine thanks Al, and you? Excited about Hogwarts? I bet your brother's told you alot, fancy coming to Gringotts with me and James now?".
~~~~~~
Meanwhile, Scorpious Malfoy was with his mother and father, gazing through windows excitedly. Draco Malfoy was a changed man now, and encouraged his son to get along with everyone, but not to take any rubbish off anyone. He was walking along when he noticed a girl his age looking at her. Scorpious walked up to her, "Hullo, I'm Scorpious Malfoy, are you going into the first year at Hogwarts?", he asked smiling at the girl.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby Kopalover » September 4th, 2011, 8:57 pm

Albus laughed, then went serious again. "I'm fine. I'm excited, but like all new schools; I'm also terrified, what if no one likes me?" Looking to the ground still. "I thought First Years couldn't go there?" Asking Amy, talking about Gringotts. A place he fancied and always have wanted to go.

~~

Luna Brea blushed and turned to the attractive boy. "I'm Luna Brea Engleby. Did you say Malfoy? I've heard to your father. Draco Malfoy, right?" Asking Scorpius, with her hand held out to shake his hand. Charli noticed some blonde kid talking to his sister, and turned to watch them, so the kid wouldn't hurt her.
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...AND VAAAAAV

Nickname(s): Zoe, KL
Pride Points: 33

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » September 4th, 2011, 9:08 pm

Ollivander smiled, "Nice to see you too". He took a wand box off the shelf, took the wand out and gave it to Kevin and said, "Give it a wave".
~~~
Amy smiled, "Ohh, it'll be ok Al, you'll make plenty of friends, and don't worry, once the goblins know what's in my vault they'll let me do whatever".
~~~
Scorpious nodded and shook her hand, "Yep, that's my dad, nice to meet you Luna, you have a pretty name". He looked to her brother, "Is that your big bro? Why is he looking at me?".
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby Eli_Ayase » September 4th, 2011, 9:28 pm

Kevin gave the wand a wave, but few boxes flew down from the shelves; he putted the wand back and was a little worried.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » September 4th, 2011, 9:30 pm

Ollivander smiled at both Linda and Kevin, "Don't worry, this has happened before, try this one, it's a bit smaller", he said, handing Kevin another wand.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby AdAstrα » September 4th, 2011, 9:32 pm

James smiled at his younger brother. He knew exactly how he was feeling, having been in the same situation only a few years earlier. "Yeah, don't worry." he said, "Now let's go to Gringotts!"
AdAstrα

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » September 4th, 2011, 9:36 pm

Amy smiled and walked off, holding her key firmly in her hand, they soon arrived at the large marble white building. Amy entered, and as she walked down the corridor, she was traced by dozens of goblin eyes, she shuddered slightly.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby Eli_Ayase » September 4th, 2011, 9:53 pm

Kevin gave the wand a little wave and none of the boxes flew down from the shelves.

Meantime outside, Miranda was waiting for Linda and Kevin to come out, but she looked at Eeylops Owl Emporium pet shop which sells owls. "Hmm, I guess little brother will be happy to have an owl." She though to herself, she of course did have as well money along just like Linda, and walked off to buy an owl for Kevin while he and her sister Linda are still in Ollivanders wand shop.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Postby AdAstrα » September 4th, 2011, 9:53 pm

James gazed at the goblins and couldn't help but feel a little bit intimidated by them as well. "Creepy, aren't they." he whispered to Amy, "You wouldn't want them as your enemy, that's for sure.."
AdAstrα

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)