[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Legend of the Digidestined - Shadowfax and KristinaKiara — My Lion King Forum

Legend of the Digidestined - Shadowfax and KristinaKiara

Re: Legend of the Digidestined - Shadowfax and KristinaKiara

Postby Shadowfax » August 11th, 2013, 8:39 pm

Ash shrugged, though she was incredibly tired so deep down she really appreciated the offer to keep watch. After a time she lay down next to Zogamon and closed her eyes. She knew the quality of sleep wasn't going to be good, but she would attempt none the less.

When Zogamon saw she had closed her eyes, he shifted closer to her and placed one of his wings over her back in an attempt to keep her a bit warmer. He then glanced over at Elecmon and Natsu before drifting off to sleep.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby InsaneSeagull » August 12th, 2013, 4:56 pm

"Remember, it's only till the time comes to switch," said Elecmon, obviously trying to tease Ash. He enjoyed doing it, she was obviously better than Natsu for that, she was too impulsive.

Natsu looked at him reproachfully, but that obviously amused her. She didn't like teasing her, mainly since she was much kinder type of person, and much softer, but it seemed like that couldn't be said for Elecmon. "Strange that he's my partner," she thought to herself.

She smiled when she saw Zogamon and Ash going to sleep.

"Let them sleep, Elecmon," she said. "They are so cute together."

At this, Elecmon just sniffed, which Natsu understood perfectly.

"Let's keep watch here," said she, showing him a small place next to the tree. "It's perfect, we can see everything, and it's rather comfortable."

Elecmon nodded his head. He agreed with anything Natsu suggested. She had more experience after all. Or, at least, that was what she thought.

Suddenly, they heard a loud "BOOOM!" somewhere in the distance.

"What was it?" Natsu asked, in panic.

"No idea," answered Elecmon, not looking too scared.
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Squash banana!

Nickname(s): Kiki, Sponge Bob
Pride Points: 105

Postby Shadowfax » August 12th, 2013, 8:23 pm

Zogamon raised his head at the loud boom. It was good for him that he was on such high alert. Ash however remained in a deep sleep behind him, which he was somewhat grateful for. He looked over at the others.

"Where did that noise come from?" He asked wearily.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby InsaneSeagull » August 13th, 2013, 8:07 am

"Have no idea," Elecmon repeated as his friend asked that, again not showing too much of interest. "Probably someone sat a bomb. It came from..."

"That direction," he added after a minute of thought. He pointed to the west. "This island is small nevertheless so it's not that far."

The calmness in Elecmon's voice, while talking about such horrible stuff only frightened Natsu more. Bombs? She thought bombs were terrible things used only for hurting others. What was happening?

"Shouldn't we go investigate?" Natsu suggested, not even wanting to think how others would react, now that they finally had some time to sleep.

"If you don't want, Ash, you and Zogamon can stay here until we come back," she added so she wouldn't sound that rude.
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Squash banana!

Postby Shadowfax » August 13th, 2013, 6:36 pm

Ash awoke at the second noise and pushed Zogamon's wing away with worry and slight annoyance. She didn't want to appear weak.

"What was that?" She asked immediately as she rubbed her eyes.

"No idea... But it's not too far away so the others were going to investigate" Zogamon said.

"We should all go... There is safety in numbers" Ash said, getting to her feet again not wanting to appear weak and also to see what the cause of the noise was aswell.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby InsaneSeagull » August 14th, 2013, 1:02 pm

"Look, twerp," said Elecmon, adressing Ash, "decide weather you like to go. but please do it quick."

Elecmon was obviously not fond of Ash, but he knew that safety in numbers would be best.

"After all, we can't remain in here forever, we need to walk through this island. Maybe we'll find something that might serve as a clue," added Natsu.

"A clue?"

"Something to show us what we are doing in here," explained Natsu.

"Oh."

"So, are you two coming or what? Something tells me, this will be a sleepless night," Natsu added, with a sigh.
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Squash banana!

Postby Shadowfax » August 23rd, 2013, 9:47 pm

"I just said we should all go you idiot! Now quit wasting time and lets go!" Ash snarled down at Elecmon.

Zogamon glanced over at Elecmon as if to say sorry for her behaviour, but he soon ran after her as Ash began to run towards the source of the noise. Soon Natsu and Elecmon were with them and they all ran towards the noise.

"What the hell is it?" Ash yelled as the noises got louder.

"Something that's not happy" Zogamon said uneasily.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby InsaneSeagull » August 24th, 2013, 8:24 pm

Ash shuddered. This sounded worse and worse each minute, and she wasn't too happy about that.

"I just hope this awful sound stops soon," she said. "Cause, if it continues, we won't be able to approach it! What if that's too dangerous?"

Elecmon nodded her in agreement, and started sniffing the air.

"I know this smell... I know I do... if only I could remember where from..."

"Try to," Ash said quickly. "But do it quick. Our fates might depend on it." She knew she might have exaggerated when saying this, but she wanted her partner to take this thing as seriously as possible. She was sure he would...

"I KNOW!" Elecmon interrupting her thoughts. "It somewhat smells like Gabumon! But... Gabumon is a good Digimon. I don't think he could have done something! Oh, what if something happened to him!? Quick! Run! We've got to save him."

"Gabumon? Another Digimon?" asked Natsu with a stupid look.

"Of course, how many times do I have to tell you..."

"I know, I know," said Natsu with a face of those whose joke was just ignored.
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Squash banana!

Postby Shadowfax » August 24th, 2013, 10:57 pm

"Why would Gabumon...." Zoga began, but he soon realized that Elecmon was right. His scent was indeed on the air, along with another scent.

Ashelin ran, but came to a halt behind a row of trees for she saw a lake before them. In the lake were two digimon fighting. A large sea serpant looking one and a white and blue wolf. To her horror, she also saw the island in the middle was full of the kids from the summer camp. Tutting, she turned away from the scene.

"Oh great, it's Seadramon!" Zoga called as he reached the tree line. "Hey, Ash where you going!?"

"It's not our problem" She called, walking past Elecmon and Natsu too.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby InsaneSeagull » August 26th, 2013, 6:38 pm

"I hate Seadramon," said Elecmon, obviously not even trying not to show his lack of consideration for fellow Digimon. "When I was still a baby, one of these tried to attack me. I've never forgot him for that."

"And YOU!" yelled he, turning to Ash, "Oh, it's your problem much more than mine, brat. I can use my thunderbolt on you easily, just if I wanted to!"

"NO, Elecmon, don't talk that way to her!" said Natsu, trying to sound like scolding him, but she was obviously amused. There was something about Ash's attitude that was quite irritating, so she could understand him in a way.

"Oh, and by the way," said Elecmon, not looking like Natsu's words even touched him, "what have you done to Gabumon!?" He stared at Seadramon, obviously trying to kill him with his eyes. "AND WHAT WAS THAT BOOOOOM I heard?"

"Calm down, don't anger it more!" said Natsu, now looking truly scared.

Seadramon jumped trying to attack them. Elecmon sent him one quick thunderbolt, but its power was useless compared to such a big Digimon.
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Squash banana!

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)