[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Frozen: Family Adventures (NKL and kitkat39) — My Lion King Forum

Frozen: Family Adventures (NKL and kitkat39)

Re: Frozen: Family Adventures (NKL and kitkat39)

Postby Queen Elsa » March 5th, 2015, 3:39 pm

(I was thinking that, since Anna had the frozen heart, then this child would have ice powers as well, but I guess what's done is done. Unless you want me to change it?)

"Is there something wrong?" Pabbie asked. "There's nothing to worry about. In fact, these powers are practically harmless. Thsy can't do any damage by one accidental blast, unlike with fire and ice powers." He glanced over at Elisa and Adrian, and then at Elsa, and back to Anna.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby AnimeFan101 » March 5th, 2015, 3:41 pm

(Actually, I kinda like that idea. I forgot about that actually. *rubs neck awkwardly*)

Twyla and Leon looked at their parents, then walked over to them and Leon asked, "Is something wrong?"
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I prefer 'Happy with a twist'

Nickname(s): DJ Ray-Ray, Animelover, Maiden of the Night
Pride Points: 13

Postby Queen Elsa » March 5th, 2015, 3:46 pm

(Okay.)

"Actually, yes, something is wrong," Pabbie said. "I was wrong." He glanced at Elsa for a few momentsbefore turning back to Anna, but in those few moments, Elsa became fearful. This wasn't going to be good. "I was right about the child having the ability to read people's thoughts, but I was wrong about the powers. Sometimes I mix the two up. Anna, when your heart was thawed with that act of true love, not all of the ice disappeared. I don't know why it took so long to have an effect on someone, but this child has ice powers." Elsa clenched her fists and tried too keep her heartbeat steady. This wasn't good.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AnimeFan101 » March 5th, 2015, 3:50 pm

Anna placed her free hand over her heart, remembering when the ice struck her there. Twyla and Leon looked at their parents and then said together, "Are we... going to have a little sibling?" Kristoff nodded and said, "A little brother." Twyla and Leon smiled and hugged both of them. Anna had tears in her eyes, feeling happy that her child would be special, just like the two in front of them.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Queen Elsa » March 5th, 2015, 3:56 pm

Elisa and Adrian were done entertaining the young trolls and had walked back to the others to join them. "What's going on?" Elisa asked. "Why is Aunt Anna crying, and why is Mama so scared?" Adan bent down to his daughter's height.

"Well, Elisa, Aunt Anna is crying tears of joy because she's pregnant," he explained. "But the child has ice powers like you and your mom, which is why she's so scared. You know how she is with you kids having powers."

"Oh," Elisa said, uderstanding why her mom was so afraid. But Adrian had stopped listening when he heard they would be having another cousin.

"Yay! Auntie Anna's going to have another baby!" he exclaimed, jumping on her.

"Woah, careful, Adrian," Pabbie said.

"Sorry," Adrian said.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby AnimeFan101 » March 5th, 2015, 4:21 pm

Anna laughed, hugging Adrian and saying, "It's okay, Pabbie. So, you're happy you're going to have another cousin?"
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Queen Elsa » March 5th, 2015, 4:22 pm

"Of course!" Adrian said. "But please don't tell me it's a girl."

"It's not," Pabbie said with a laugh. "It'll be a boy, don't worry." Adrian's grin grew brighter.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby AnimeFan101 » March 5th, 2015, 4:26 pm

Twyla and Leon laughed, then they hugged their cousin. Anna looked at Elisa and said, "Don't you want to join in?" With a big smile on her face.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Queen Elsa » March 5th, 2015, 4:31 pm

Elisa smiled back at her aunt and ran over to them, hugging them. She was excited about her new cousin, but she was old enough to know how her mom was feeling, and she didn't like seeing her mom like that. Adan wrapped his arm around Elsa and pulled her close. "Stop worrying," he instructed, but she shook her head.

"She's been through enough with ice powers as it is, and now this?" she said. "She shouldn't have to go through that."

"Elsa, you're the only one upset about it!" Adan pointed out. "Anna and Kristoff are just fine with it, and they're the parents of this child, not us. You really need to stop worrying about this stuff."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby AnimeFan101 » March 6th, 2015, 2:00 pm

Anna laughed and hugged her niece close to her, feeling tears falling again.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)