[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Harry Potter RP — My Lion King Forum

Harry Potter RP

Re: Harry Potter RP

Postby Shadowfax » October 20th, 2012, 2:23 pm

Mia made her way to the Gryffindor common room portrait hole and waited. She got many looks from passing Gryffindors, but she just glared back at them and their gazes fell awkwardly to the floor. Mia's heart leapt in her mouth every time she heard the portrait fall open, but when she didn't see Scorpio, she sighed.

Thunder purred and looked up at her. That was it..

"Go find Scorpio" She whispered to the cat.

The next time the picture opened, Thunder rushed inside and clambered up the stairs in search of Mia's friend.

Rose nodded and gratefully passed her books over to Salazar. She then raised an eyebrow as he mentioned the classes were dull and tilted her head to the side.

"I guess it will get more interesting as the classes go on. I've not spoken to my parents yet, no, but I will do tonight when they are back at home. I told my cousin. He isn't best pleased with me.." she said with a sigh.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby Shadowfax » October 20th, 2012, 2:23 pm

Mia made her way to the Gryffindor common room portrait hole and waited. She got many looks from passing Gryffindors, but she just glared back at them and their gazes fell awkwardly to the floor. Mia's heart leapt in her mouth every time she heard the portrait fall open, but when she didn't see Scorpio, she sighed.

Thunder purred and looked up at her. That was it..

"Go find Scorpio" She whispered to the cat.

The next time the picture opened, Thunder rushed inside and clambered up the stairs in search of Mia's friend.

Rose nodded and gratefully passed her books over to Salazar. She then raised an eyebrow as he mentioned the classes were dull and tilted her head to the side.

"I guess it will get more interesting as the classes go on. I've not spoken to my parents yet, no, but I will do tonight when they are back at home. I told my cousin. He isn't best pleased with me.." she said with a sigh.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby VitanisMate » October 20th, 2012, 3:55 pm

Salazar simply shrugged and said, "Ah school is just boring anyway. Books are boring, classes are boring, you get the picture. But then again you know I'm not that bright anyway." He heard what she said about her cousin and nodded, "I can't blame him. I mean I know everyone thinks I'm just going to be like my parents. Hell I even look like my father." He then said to her, "Rose, those scars didn't come from my Muggle drunkard parents..."
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Hey Cyrus you are no longer allowing PMs.

Nickname(s): VM
Pride Points: 6

Postby Kopalover » October 20th, 2012, 4:19 pm

Merope sighed, "He's my brother, I wish I could get away from him." Pausing and looking down at the ground. "But I'd feel so bad." Shaking her head lightly, and lightly sighing once again. "I want him just, to stay away from me." Placing her hands on Albus' shoulders.

~~~~

Scorpio was quietly in his chambers, reading 'The Tales of Beedle the Bard'. He heard a light meow and looked to the floor. There, sitting lightly was Thunder. "Thunder, what are you doing here?" Asking the small cat, leaning down and petting her. "Where's Mia?" Asking the cat, and standing up. "Take me to Mia, please Thunder."
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...AND VAAAAAV

Nickname(s): Zoe, KL
Pride Points: 33

Postby Shadowfax » October 20th, 2012, 10:49 pm

Thunder meowed and leapt down from Scorpio's chair. He plodded past the fire place and down the stairs, back towards his master. Mia was outside the portrait hole and looked down at her cat.

"Did you find him?!" She asked hopefully.

Rose looked at Salazar and gently took hold of his hand.

"Wh...Where did they come from? It's ok if you don't want to talk about it" She said softly.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby VitanisMate » October 21st, 2012, 4:25 am

Salazar looked at her and said simply, "My...real parents, from my nightmares. Anytime I disobey what they say I wake up and find myself cut and bleeding."

===

Albus said, "Look Merope I'll write to the Ministry of Magic and they can put a spell on you to make sure he does stay away from you."
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Shadowfax » October 21st, 2012, 8:32 pm

"What?!" Rose said, sounding alarmed.

"Why do they hurt you? How do they hurt you in your dreams?!" She asked, almost afraid of the answer.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby VitanisMate » October 21st, 2012, 11:03 pm

Salazar did a nervous laugh and said, "Why do they hurt me?! Why do they hurt me?! Knowing who they are do you really have to ask that question?! They don't even care about their own flesh and blood. All they care about is destroying their enemies." He then shook his head, "I don't know how they haunt me if they're supposed to be dead. All I know is that they tell me to kill all of the traitors in this school and hurt me when I refuse."
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Postby Shadowfax » October 24th, 2012, 1:49 pm

Mia kept watching the potrait hole for any sign of Thunder or Scorpio. She had to warn him... She had to. She didn't care about the others, but Scorpio was the only person who she had ever considered a friend.

Rose blinked and winced as Salazar told her that his parents hurt him when he refused to kill the 'traitors'. She gulped and found her next words caught in her throat. After a while though they came out.

"Do they... ever ask you to kill me?"
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby VitanisMate » October 25th, 2012, 6:16 pm

Salazar paused and said, "No, but they have told me...not to like you because of your..." he chose his words carefully, "heritage...I refused so that's why you found me all cut and bleeding in the lavatory." He then said to her, "I'm sorry I...Rose I'm destined to be evil, just like my parents..." trying to show emotional agony.
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)