[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Warrior Cats Roleplay with Zoketi [Private] — My Lion King Forum

Warrior Cats Roleplay with Zoketi [Private]

Re: Warrior Cats Roleplay with Zoketi [Private]

Postby Iri » August 19th, 2014, 11:42 pm

Lilypaw nodded. The rain stopped and the last drop fell on a nearby stone with a soft pat. She smiled through the mouthful of herbs. This was almost like a miracle. The stupid rain had finally stopped. Golden drops of sunlight replaced the dreary drops of cold rain. The sky slowly turned from dark bluish-grey to a nice light turquoise. The stormclouds slowly drifted away and the sky became clear after a while. The sun revealed itself, letting warm rays of light fall onto the mooring. She snorted inwardly. Thank StarClan the rain was over.
Iri
Brittnay

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Matthews

Nickname(s): Iri, Rao
Pride Points: 20

Postby Zoketi » August 20th, 2014, 12:53 am

Bluestrike enjoyed the sunlight on his damp fur, drying the thick coat. Most of the time he disliked the green-leaf sun because his thicker coat made it uncomfortable to walk around on sunny days, but after all that cool rain it felt quite good. He swished his tail in contentment as he walked, showing a rarer spread of happy emotions that often didn't come from him. He glanced to his apprentice, noticing that she looked just as happy to see sunlight. Padding forwards, the medicine cat kept his eyes open for more herbs, but he wanted to let his apprentice do some of the spotting. He slowed his steps and nodded for her to lead.
Zoketi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

yeehaw

Nickname(s): Zoki, Zozo
Pride Points: 28

Postby Iri » August 20th, 2014, 1:18 am

Lilypaw looked around, still carrying the bundle of herbs. Other than the fact that it tasted rather strong, it was very easy to carry due to being lightweight. She nodded a little and searched with her pale blue gaze for an herb that wasn't dead or dying. She flicked her tail as she spotted a small bush of blackberries. The blackberries themselves weren't useful at all, but the leaves were good for bee stings. The blackberry bushes were very hardy and strong. There were only a few terrain types that would hurt the plant. She motioned towards it. It was a rather small bush, nothing big, but a few leaves wouldn't hurt. Now that the sun was finally out, bees were most likely going to be a bit more plentiful. A soon-to-be-born kit who got in the way of a grumpy bee wouldn't be pleased with the result; a sharp sting.
Iri
Brittnay

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Matthews

Postby Zoketi » August 20th, 2014, 1:35 am

He ambled pleasantly after his apprentice, keeping a hold of the ragwort. As Lilypaw motioned towards the blackberry bush, he gave her a satisfied nod and continued on towards it. He spat out the ragwort on the ground, and turned to begin nipping some of the leaves off the bush. "Excellent." he murmured, after gathering a few. They weren't used that often, but whenever someone got stung it was always a good help. He then gathered both the blackberry leaves and the ragwort into his jaws, wrinkling his nose at the taste, and glanced upwards at the sky. A few more minutes of looking and then they should head back.
Zoketi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

yeehaw

Postby Iri » August 20th, 2014, 1:57 am

Lilypaw glanced towards a tree root. It looked like any other root, and there were no herbs beside it except soggy, drowned poppy heads and a few split cob nuts. She wondered what cob nuts were for. She had never seen a cat use them and they seemed to not have any real purpose, to be honest- they simply sat there with no use.
"What is a cob nut for?" she queried.

[My muse turned back into a mouse so I can pet it now. <3
Okay, I swear I did not intentionally put "muse" and "mouse" together. xD
And urgh. I've been trying to find my own "style" or whatever. Every style fails. xD]
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Zoketi » August 21st, 2014, 6:19 pm

[ xD Yay, and lol. Darn Lilypaw, I dunno the use of cob nuts! The wiki has the effect as unknown! xDDD .... -makes it up- ]

Bluestrike spotted the scraggly, lone tree as well, and followed his apprentice's gaze down to the gnarled roots. He then glanced away after a moment, finding nothing of real interest. However he looked towards Lilypaw as she spoke. "They're made into ointments to put on wounds, preventing stronger infections." he murmured, licking his muzzle. The nuts over there looked pretty useless, all split and damaged by the rain. He sighed, then swished his tail. "Let's be heading back." he murmured, turning towards the direction of camp.
Zoketi

yeehaw

Postby Iri » August 21st, 2014, 8:22 pm

[xD I know, it's unknown. =P
I wish it was easy to come up with my own style... reawufyhqdfh.]

Lilypaw nodded and followed him, her mouth still full of the horsetail.
When they got back to camp, Sedgenose was sneezing. Lilypaw hadn't really noticed it, for she wasn't around the elders' den often. "Will Sedgenose be all right?" she fretted to Bluestrike, her ears twitching nervously. "Is Sedgenose ill?" She didn't want the elder to become even more sick if they didn't treat her with medicine soon.
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Zoketi » August 21st, 2014, 11:07 pm

[ -patpat- ]

Bluestriked flicked an ear and let out a soft huffing breath. "Put the horsetail in the den--I'll sort it away--and go check her breathing...just listen to her chest and if it sounds ragged or uneven let me know. And feel if she's warm. If so, get me." he murmured, nodding to his apprentice. He gripped his herbs tightly and wound his way towards the medicine cats' den. Dropping the ragwort and blackberry leaves, he began to tuck them into the proper crevices into the stone.
Zoketi

yeehaw

Postby Iri » August 21st, 2014, 11:32 pm

Lilypaw nodded obediently and set the horsetail gently down on the ground, hurrying to Sedgenose. "Sedgenose? You okay?" she mewed. She didn't want to randomly go up to the coughing elder and start listening to her breathing and checking her pelt to see if she was excessively warm. That'd be a rather awkward scene. She wanted to at least check with the elder. She didn't want Sedgenose to get too sick to be saved at the very last moment they finally realized the old she-cat was ill.

[It would be. Yeah, I'm your medicine cat apprentice but Imma listen to your breathing and pat my paws around your pelt to make sure you're not sick.]
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Zoketi » August 21st, 2014, 11:38 pm

[ Sedgenose: Ew this kid is like...feeling me!
jk xD ]

Bluestrike gathered the horsetail after she'd set it down and swept it away into its place as well. [ < best post evuhhh ]

The tabby elder glanced around, spotting the small white shape of Snowtail's granddaughter. "I'm fine." she sniffed, her tail flicking out. Her eyes were dull and her nose was slightly runny, and her pelt relatively unkempt. Sedgenose was smart enough to know that Lilypaw would easily figure out that she was not okay, so with a ragged sigh she spoke again. "Alright, perhaps I'm not feeling that great. Go on, do your stuff." she muttered, her eyes flicking away.
Zoketi

yeehaw

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)