Paswa's Quest

Re: Paswa's Quest

Postby YFWE » February 13th, 2010, 8:43 pm

Good chapter! Looks like Paswa has begun to win over the Pride... I wonder if Vitani recognizes him. That'll be interesting.
YFWE
Begger, stealer, borrower

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Svanire

Pride Points: 29

Postby KiarasMate » February 13th, 2010, 10:52 pm

Nice job Peenut. ^^ Looking forward to the next half of the chapter whenever you get it done my friend. :)
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): KM

Postby KopsTheTerminator » March 7th, 2010, 8:15 pm

Chapter 2, Part 2: The arrival at Pride Rock

Kiara rushed in the pride's den. As she entered the den, she noticed Paswa and Nyota talking in a corner. She approached the cubs, whom looked really happy to be accepted into the Pride Lands. They turned at Kiara.

I'll let the pride know about you when they're up. Meanwhile, don't approach them because they might think you're here without permission. You should better come out with me., said Kiara.
Paswa and Nyota immediatly stood up and followed Kiara outside the den.

Would you like to see the Pride Lands from the top of Pride Rock? The view's amazing, I loved going up there when I was a cub, and I'm sure you'll love it up there as well.

Sure! Paswa and Nyota replied. Kiara nodded and smiled at the cubs as she started climbing on the top of Pride Rock, with Paswa and Nyota following her. It wasn't long until they reached the top of Pride Rock.

Wow! Nyota said while staring at the Pride Lands. The kingdom was so big! He must had traveled quite a lot, because he couldn't see his homeland. Paswa was amazed by the wonderful view, but he immediatly sighed when his eye caught his old home, and Kiara noticed that. She was sitting in one of the edges she'd sit when she was a cub to show her father she wasn't afraid. Wonderful memories passed through her mind of her cubhood. But her favorite memory was meeting Kovu, something her father didn't approve. She met up with him two more times before both their parents realized that.
A warm wind blew, which made Kiara snap out of her daydreaming. She knew the wind was blown by her father, Simba, who had died months ago.

Paswa couldn't help but think what happened and the Outsiders were accepted back into the Pride Lands. His mind, which had somewhat matured earlier than it was supposed to, couldn't help but slip a question out:

Why were the Outsiders accepted in the Pride Lands again?

Kiara smiled at the cub. That's a long story. It all started when Kovu, who was planning to take over Pride Rock at first, was accepted into the pride after saving me. The next day I taught him what fun was, and that night we knew we were in love. Kovu's half-sister, Vitani, saw that Kovu didn't kill Simba when he had the chance to, told Zira, their mother and the next day the ambushed Simba and Kovu, and made Simba think that Kovu was part of the ambush.
Simba managed to escape, but that caused Vitani and Kovu's half-brother, Nuka, to die. Zira slapped Kovu, giving him a scar on his face. Kovu ran to the Pride Lands, to be exiled from my father. That evening, I escaped from Pride Rock and went out to find him. Kovu saw that I still loved him and rushed to me. When Kovu said ''we are one'' after seeing that our reflection in the water was one, I realized that the Pridelanders and the Outsiders were one, too. Meanwhile, the Pridelanders and the Outsiders
were fighting after Zira convinced the Outsiders that it was their opportunity to take over now. We ran as fast as we could there, and I told everyone what I realized. Everyone expect from Zira realized that what I said was true and joined us. Zira attempted to kill Simba, but I stopped her and she fell on the river in the gorge and died. That's how the Outsiders joined us.

Paswa felt really guilty after that. Kovu's story was familar to his... He was accepted on the Pride Lands while plotting to take over. And then he didn't want to take over anymore... But Paswa had to do it for his mother. It was love whom made him decide to take over, not hate.

Oh, thank you for telling me, your majesty. Paswa said.

Oh, you don't need to call me that. I never really liked being called like I'm something really special, I'm just a lioness that is in charge of the kingdom, that's all... she laughed.

Paswa smiled at Kiara, and then turned to Nyota, who was still staring at the kingdom. Hey, haven't 'cha got enough of the view? Did you listen at Queen Kiara's story? Paswa asked, in a mischievous tone. Nyota looked at Paswa, then back at the kingdom.

Oh yes, I did... I was just looking at the Pride Lands and the nearby lands. Just see, there's a really barren land just out of the Pride Lands. And look at the northen borders! There's a really shadowed place in there. And that desert at the end of the gorge! That mountain southwest! This land is ours to explore!

Oh no no no, don't even think of going out of the Pride Lands! It's already slightly dangerous in the kingdom, but out there it's a lot more dangerous! I've went out of the Pride Lands once... Not in the Outlands but in a grassland and I was almost stomped by some extremely aggressive elephants. she said, worried.

Nyota sighed, and Paswa frowned. Kiara realized that cubs loved exploring. Well, when you're just a tad bit older, we can go out there together. But NOT without a babysitter! Kiara giggled, as she realized she sounded like her father.

Yay! the cubs yelled, and Kiara smiled at their reaction.

Queen Kiara! What's going on? a voice said behind them. Kiara, Paswa and Nyota turned behind them to see the whole pride staring at them.

I have an announcement to make to the pride. Please get down and I'll follow you. Kiara said calmly, with Paswa and Nyota hiding behind her. The pride climbed down, and so did Kiara and the cubs. The pride formed a circle, and Kiara, Paswa and Nyota stood in the center of it.

These cubs are now in our pride. They came this morning asking for a home because they are orphaned. I'll have to ask you to treat them nicely, and not torment them because their parents are missing. Help them with any way you can if they have a problem. Now, out to hunt! Mother, please lead them for me! Kiara said in a serious tone in her voice. Nala nodded and smiled at her daughter, whom had spoken like a true queen. Chattering could be heard before the lionesses rushed out to hunt. Suddenly, a lioness was climbing on Pride Rock with a mandrill being with her. It was the same lioness Paswa and Nyota saw. Paswa got suddenly really stressed; that lioness was his half-sister, Vitani!

Vitani would visit Paswa sometimes in her teen years, when he was still a fully grown infant. She'd say, she'd come because she wanted to escape from the barren and full of misery Outlands. But if Vitani recognized her now, it would complicate everything because she knew he was Scar's son! With a jump, Paswa hid behind Kiara. Nyota turned at Paswa, confused.

Why are you hiding, Paswa? Nyota asked as he turned his head back to the lioness and the mandrill, whom were approaching them. Vitani's eyes, blue as the sky, suddenly widened; Paswa was there?

Who's Paswa? I have a brother called that! Kiara moved so everyone could see Paswa. Now everyone was looking at Paswa: Vitani, Kiara, Nyota and the mandrill. Kiara was shocked.

Vitani, I didn't know you had a younger brother! Kiara said.

Well, half-brother, actually, he's only Scar's son- Vitani said, when she realized she shouldn't have said that. Now everyone would think Paswa was a threat. Paswa looked at everyone with fear; Even Kiara was a tiny bit suspicious.

Well well, you shouldn't judge someone from his genes, but from his soul. the mandrill said. Paswa recognized the voice; it was the old mandrill, Rafiki. He knew Rafiki had recognized him when he saw him, but he also knew Rafiki would never go against him. Rafiki's words convinced Kiara, but she knew she had to tell Kovu about this. Vitani was worried on how her older brother would take this.

But, what did that Scar do anyway? Nyota asked, who was confused.

Kiara sighed. Scar was a lion who was younger brother to my grandfather, Mufasa. Scar was jealous of his brother, whom was the king, and planned to kill both him and his own nephew, Simba, who was my father. He managed to kill Mufasa in a stampede and because Simba had survived through the stampede, Scar made him think it was his own fault that his father was dead. He told Simba to run away, and then had the hyenas chase him to get rid of him. The hyenas didn't manage to kill him, but never told Scar. Scar took over Pride Rock and brought the hyenas in, and became a selfish king- more of a tyrant. He didn't listen to anyone and turned the Pride Lands into a shadowed, barren land. That until my father came back to the Pride Lands as an adult and took over. Scar was killed by his own hyena henchmen because he blamed them for Mufasa's death.

Paswa frowned. He already knew what his father did, but he was still his father and he didn't like people saying bad things about him.

Wow... Paswa, you never told me you were part of the royal family of the Pride Lands... But wait, how come Paswa didn't end up in the Outlands as well? said Nyota.

Ehh... that I don't know... Kiara said.

We fleed when Simba took over so nobody would recognize us, so if we needed to go back, nobody would have a problem with it because we wouldn't have been exiled like the others. Paswa replied.
Last edited by KopsTheTerminator on April 5th, 2010, 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KopsTheTerminator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby KiarasMate » March 7th, 2010, 8:26 pm

Pretty good second part to this chapter Peenut. ^^ Sorry, I don't really have much more than that to say but I'll keep following this Fan Fiction as you post more. :)
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Nickname(s): KM

Postby YFWE » March 7th, 2010, 9:53 pm

Well, that was nice. Talkative, but still pretty good. Keep up the good work!
YFWE
Begger, stealer, borrower

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Svanire

Pride Points: 29

Postby TheWhistlerify » March 9th, 2010, 5:33 pm

This is very good!

Is Simba dead?
Will Paswa find out that Simba HAD a sun and that he die?

Continue please! ^+^
Sometimes I simply sit down and write because I cannot help it. Who knows, perhaps one day something will come out of it. Writing is the only thing that, when I do it, I don't feel I should be doing something else.
My 'The Lion King' fanfic: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10370841/1/
My 'Pokémon' fanfic: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9017329/1/
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Nickname(s): TW
Pride Points: 22

Postby KopsTheTerminator » April 7th, 2010, 9:04 am

[quote="TheWhistlerify"]This is very good!

Is Simba dead?
Will Paswa find out that Simba HAD a sun and that he die?

Continue please! ^+^[/quote]

Yes, Simba is gone. And if you mean Kopa, Kopa is not included in the story, so I suppose no. It's not necessary to mention that he had a son if he's away or he's gone, since it doesn't really affect the storyline.

Anyway, Imma start writing the next chapter C:
KopsTheTerminator

Previous

Return to Fan Fictions