The Sun Rises With A New King

Re: The Sun Rises With A New King

Postby CheetahCat » November 26th, 2009, 1:23 am

Marvelous start on your Fan Fiction here my friend. ^^ I'm looking forward of reading more of what you have to put. It's intriguing. :)
CheetahCat
Tea Guzzler

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Meow.

Nickname(s): TeenSimba, Si, TS
Pride Points: 9

Postby CommandoTheLion » November 26th, 2009, 5:42 pm

This is awesome xD i love your story xD
Xbox GT:Ex0tiicZ-Add Me Please Or PM me your GT
ImageImage
Image << By Moka
Image << By Me
Image << By SM
CommandoTheLion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stein Um Stein!!! >:D mauer ich dich ein

Pride Points: 0

Postby thanigraphics » December 13th, 2009, 4:18 am

well, here it is! ;) enjoy!

Kopa and Kovu went to the top of Pride Rock. Kiara and Vitani went after them. The two lions roared at each other and prepared to fight, with claws extended. "Wait!"
It was Nala. "There must be another way to solve this. No fighting!" Kopa shrugged. "Besides fighting for this kingdom, what do you propose?" he answered. "Rafiki. We'll ask him for advice." Nala answered.
Kopa, Kovu, Vitani, Kiara and Nala went back down from the top of Pride Rock and went to the baobab tree of Rafiki.

The mandrill shaman was busy on one of his abstract paintings when he noticed the lions at the feet of his tree. "My friends! That's a lot of lion over there, wa-sa-matta?"
Kopa looked at his mother. "He means "what's the matter" Nala said, smiling.
"Well, mister Rafiki, this Kovu here, believes he's the king of My land, all you need to do is tell him he doesn't belong here, since he's an Outlander, and I'm Simbas son thus the rightfull king!"

Rafiki climbed down from the tree. "My boy, it's you! Kopa.. I presented you to the animals of the kingdom when you where just a little cub! Good to have you ba.." Kopa didn't let Rafiki finish.
"Tell Kovu to leave. He may be King of the termite hills, but this land belongs to me!""
Rafiki grabbed his stick and hit Kopa on the head. "Enough! Enough, you impolite brat! What a king you'd make! Bragging like that!"

Kovu smirked. Nala and Kiara giggled. Rafiki wasn't afraid, that was clear. "Guys, go home. I will take Kopa with me for a walk, and a good chat!" Rafiki grabbed Kopa by his tail, Kopa, suprised as he was, decided to follow this crazy old monkey. "See ya later, mom!" he grinned at his mother. "Bye sister!" he called to Kiara. He looked angrily at Kovu, but Kovu didn't notice. The three lions headed back to Pride Rock, while Rafiki took Kopa with him.

To be continued!
verliezer in een ongelijk gevecht....
ImageImageImage
vote for my site: go to http://www.leeuwenkoning.webs.com and click the voting button at the bottom of the page
thanigraphics

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

uh-oh, banana time!

Pride Points: 1

Postby CheetahCat » December 13th, 2009, 5:18 am

Hehe, another influential part you've made here my friend. ^^ I'm enjoying how this story is turning out and I'm looking forward of seeing more of your glorious writing in the near future! I am curious to know what's going to happen on your next part. ^^
CheetahCat
Tea Guzzler

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Meow.

Nickname(s): TeenSimba, Si, TS
Pride Points: 9

Postby Thani » December 24th, 2009, 3:41 am

Oh those wisdom filled moments Rafiki hands out, to all who would need it most! The pride can certainly consider itself lucky with such a wise funny shaman! I bet nobody could deal better with Kopa's troubles then good 'ol Rafiki himself! And as usual, with a little help of the Great Kings, I forsee a good ending to this story, as you seem to be not as confrontation-lustfull as I am in my own fanfic! :innocent: Keep it coming sweetheart! We're all anxiously waiting for more! :D
Lifes for tax, and taxed for life.. We're just a cog in the machine, a number in a scheme.
Welcome to planet Earth...
Thani

Do good stuff, keep going, and you'll know luck!

Location: Purmerend city, North-Holland, the Netherlands, Europe.
Nickname(s): Thani

Postby thanigraphics » December 28th, 2009, 9:54 pm

Thank you all for your sweet comments to my fanfic! You guys deserve a good new chapter, so I'll be doing my best on this one:

Rafiki took Kopa to a barren land, Kopa recognized these lands from his youth. He was nearly killed here. Rafiki climbed upon a rock and Kopa sat down. "What do you want to tell me?" he asked. "Let me start, it might be a bit of a long story, but it'll be interesting for you!" Kopa sighted. It had to be really important, he thought by himself, irritated by all events that have happened to him this day.

Rafiki scratched his head and started telling. "Both Scar and Zira died, because their hatred led them both to madness. They became blind for everything but their goal. Both their goals led them to nothing. Both wanted the throne. Both wanted power. Both were covered with hate, not with love. That's what I see in you, at this point, my son. A young, strong lion, filled with hate, filled with a need for the power the throne will provide you. But that won't lead you to anything. You will become an empty, lonely and unlucky king. If you stay this way, my boy."

Kopa shrugged. "Your words are interesting for sure. But I was not born with hate in my soul. Zira nearly killed me, my father left me there, thinking I died. He never went back. If he did, he would have seen that there was no carcass, he might have been looking for me.. I felt unwanted and went out to survive on my own. I only came back to claim my lands, since I am fully grown and I am the rightfull king. I came back, and what seems? The son of the lioness who nearly killed me.....is in MY place!" Kopa yelled, agitated.

Rafiki climbed down from the tree and layed his hand on Kopa's shoulder. "My boy, there's only ONE little difference between Zira and you. Zira wasn't born filled with hate and the need for killing, just like you. She wanted power, just like you. But the difference between you and her, is that you might be able to open your eyes in time, to see what's around you. Please don't be stubborn and angry.. See what you have, not what you don't have, or haven't got yet. That will be your only chance to be different from Zira.." Rafiki ended.

Kopa layed down. "Thanks, you are a wise person. Thanks for your advice. Thanks for giving attention to me, unlike my family did." Kopa stretched himself. "I'm not only here for claiming my throne, I also want to see what my "family" thinks about me.... untill now they don't seem to care about me.." Kopa yawned. "Take your time to get to know them better.." Rafiki replied. After that, the monkey took his stick and swung to another tree.

Kopa felt tired after this day. He decided to get some sleep. "Get to know my family..pah..Well, tomorrow I'll give them a chance.. But if they let me down again, I'll make them pay for it!"
verliezer in een ongelijk gevecht....
ImageImageImage
vote for my site: go to http://www.leeuwenkoning.webs.com and click the voting button at the bottom of the page
thanigraphics

uh-oh, banana time!

Pride Points: 1

Postby KopsTheTerminator » December 28th, 2009, 10:13 pm

Interesting chapter! Wow, I love the idea that Kopa wants to claim the throne like Scar and Zira. :p
KopsTheTerminator

Postby YFWE » December 30th, 2009, 8:41 am

Very interesting story you've got here! Honestly never crossed my mind that, had Kopa survived, he'd be as pissed off as he is in your fanfic! That's pretty crazy, but it definitely makes for an emotional fanfic. It's especially weird to see Kopa, the offspring of such noble and good-hearted lions like Simba and Nala, acting so reminiscent of his aunt and uncle! This is not totally unheard of, of course, but it's crazy to think that, from an immediate family that does not seem to have a bad bone in their bodies, you get Kopa! He must have had a lot of time to think all this up, to let these thoughts consume him. Hopefully what Rafiki has said will get through to him, because a battle between Kovu and Kopa, though it seems imminent, would probably not end well for all involved! Catch ya later when you update!
YFWE
Begger, stealer, borrower

Svanire

Pride Points: 29

Postby Thani » December 31st, 2009, 12:44 am

Who has won a battle, hasn't per se won a war, if gained anything entirely if captured by brute force in any way possible. I bet the lionesses will defend Kovu, for they eventually had seen the good in him, as even Simba is convinced to see at the end of SP. But perhaps there is more to be unveilled by your fanfics, than Disney wanted us to believe, like all is good and well in the lands etc.

I'd say: Give it a twist, turn 'n tumble it all over the places, until you squeeze out a nice intreguing storyline that also has something to learn inside of it, unlike the ever happy orientated disney point of view being provided with a happy ending. Nobody is born bad, like YFWE implied, but I wonder what (natural) forces made Kopa the lion he became to be known as as he reclaimed his rights on the throne.

Especially when compared to his curious friendly manner from his cubhood... Very interesting to say the least, just like the other followers, I to eagerly await the next chapter! Have fun writing me amore!
Lifes for tax, and taxed for life.. We're just a cog in the machine, a number in a scheme.
Welcome to planet Earth...
Thani

Do good stuff, keep going, and you'll know luck!

Location: Purmerend city, North-Holland, the Netherlands, Europe.
Nickname(s): Thani

Previous

Return to Fan Fictions