what Zira became

Re: what Zira became

Postby KovusTrueMate » November 3rd, 2009, 4:17 am

Very.... Uhhhh :? . Interesting :ehh2: ? The last part... Ehhhhhhh :ehh: . Try to keep things age-appropriate next time :innocent: . Okay? I get squeemish when those... things... are mentioned. :yuck:

"It's the scars that make you stronger
It's the hard times that make you wise
It's the sweet things only time brings
That arrive like a blessing in disguise"
~ Bryan Adams ~

Spoiler: show
~1st Siggy by Me~
-Winner Bars by Simba-
KovusTrueMate

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

"We gotta go back to the future!"

Nickname(s): KTM, Kovu, Balto, and McFly (No, really)
Pride Points: 0

Postby KopsTheTerminator » November 3rd, 2009, 2:17 pm

[quote="Kovu427"]Very.... Uhhhh :? . Interesting :ehh2: ? The last part... Ehhhhhhh :ehh: . Try to keep things age-appropriate next time :innocent: . Okay? I get squeemish when those... things... are mentioned. :yuck:[/quote]

Not really, it was not inappropriate as long as it didn't have any details.

Interesting chapter! (Man, I hate Lazy-Eye...)
KopsTheTerminator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby KovusTrueMate » November 3rd, 2009, 2:24 pm

Well, yeah. But I'm still squeemish. :oops: :yuck: What did Taka mean by "the plan"? I'm eager to read the next chapter. But Taka and Zira were mated and it said so in TLK2: SP. Well it didn't SAY so. But it was true. Are you trying to alter reality? :? Altering reality is cool!

~ Bryan Adams ~

~1st Siggy by Me~
-Winner Bars by Simba-
KovusTrueMate

Postby thanigraphics » November 6th, 2009, 4:14 pm

Thanx for the comments....dont worry, the story will fit into the TLK movie plot....this story will take an unexpected move! :D ....when I am back in Holland :P
verliezer in een ongelijk gevecht....
ImageImageImage
vote for my site: go to http://www.leeuwenkoning.webs.com and click the voting button at the bottom of the page
thanigraphics

uh-oh, banana time!

Pride Points: 1

Postby KovusTrueMate » November 27th, 2009, 3:28 am

I'm highly intrigued about the next chapter 8-) ! Lazy-Eye's the Devil in Disguise :x :grr: :grr3: :grr2: ! Hey that rhymes! :D

~ Bryan Adams ~

~1st Siggy by Me~
-Winner Bars by Simba-
KovusTrueMate

Postby thanigraphics » December 9th, 2009, 2:18 pm

Thanks for all yer nice comments again :D I'm sick at home, migrain, but I will write a little chapter now. It's not really long, because I'm Le Tired ;)

Zira was laying outside the den, with the other lionesses of the wandering pride.
She was confused. Was Taka really in love with this lioness? Only because she was stronger than her?
Why did he come back to save her, then? And why did Taka act so careless to her now?
But Zira had no time left to think about it. Taka and Lazy-Eye went outside the cave. All lionesses stood up, so did Zira. "Follow us" Taka said. The group left.

Taka took the group of lionesses to the Elephant Graveyard. He showed them everything, told them about the hyenas he was training, the plan to take over the Pridelands and the plan to kill everything that was against him and Lazy-eye. He looked at Lazy-eye. She was not impressed at all. "Hyenas?" she smirked. "You want to take over the Pridelands with their help? That's....hilarious!" She laughed at Taka. Some of the other lionesses laughed too. Taka went furious.

"Well, if you don't want to help me out, you won't be part of the new Kingdom too!" he yelled. Lazy-Eye roared. "You are no longer in charge. With your "promises" and your "big plan" What a bummer.."
After saying that, she turned her back at Taka. "You're no longer any use to me....you might want to take back that pathetic Zira.." The other lionesses followed Lazy-Eye. "Wait.. I got the hyenas trained.. it's not an impossible plan.. please.." But the lionesses followed Lazy-Eye, and went out of sight.

Only Zira was still standing there. "Zira.." Taka started. But Zira turned her back at him too. "Happy now, casanova?" Taka ran towards her. "Zira, you're my only friend now.. please.."
"Well, what a friend, eh? Seems you're all alone now. Good luck, you're no longer any use to me" Zira said with a smile on her face. For her, there have could no better revenge. She walked away, at ease, not looking back.
ImageImageImage
vote for my site: go to http://www.leeuwenkoning.webs.com and click the voting button at the bottom of the page
thanigraphics

uh-oh, banana time!

Postby Nadra » December 9th, 2009, 7:44 pm

Yay! Taka got what he deserved. :evil: I love this story.
Nadra

Pride Points: 5

Postby Thani » December 12th, 2009, 4:50 am

I've read your stories before, and I told you I liked it. And now I have the abillity to pay respect and thankfullness to you, and all who write insightfull fanfics. Not just going for the popular views, more over trying to figure out why a character/personality develops in a certain way is a good thing to do.

Ofcourse, you work with people who're quite a hand full of effort to let their days finish in splendor, but that also gives you the abbility to see it through the eyes of an experienced personality know-how. It is always good to enlighten people with stories they like to hear and are able to learn from.

All that remains to say for now: I want to congratulate you for blending a good story with one of the most contradictive personalities in the TLK-Universe around. Especially because it is a villain whom some label as pure evil, whilst no pure evil excists! As to be read between the lines, no living being is ever being pure evil without cause or reason. But even whilst Disney decided to go for the "Good" versus "Evil" trick, it would have been better indeed if they explained a bit more about (in this case) Zira's past.

Please do keep on writing! It sure is a pleasure to read the story from what I've seen so far. :)
Lifes for tax, and taxed for life.. We're just a cog in the machine, a number in a scheme.
Welcome to planet Earth...
Thani

Do good stuff, keep going, and you'll know luck!

Location: Purmerend city, North-Holland, the Netherlands, Europe.
Nickname(s): Thani

Postby KovusTrueMate » December 12th, 2009, 7:08 pm

SERVES YA RIGHT TAKA! :lol: :lol: :lol: :sneer:

~ Bryan Adams ~

~1st Siggy by Me~
-Winner Bars by Simba-
KovusTrueMate

Postby thanigraphics » December 13th, 2009, 3:50 am

Thanks again for the nice comments....yeah, feels good eh? Taka getting what he deserves after cheeting on his Zira.....a special thanks goes out to my newest fan and offcourse mah boy: Thani *everybody yay* Let's get on with the next chapter.

That evening, it started raining. Not just a bit of water, it felt like the heaven was coming down. Zira had reached the Pride Lands, she was now able to see Pride Rock in the distance. Her walking has almost become crawling, her muscles felt cold and stiff, and she was really hungry. She was tired and the only thing she could think of now, was getting some rest. The events that had happened to her, she didn't even think about them. She just didn't care.

Taka woke up, after falling asleep in the hyena's cave. He was abandoned after beeing surrounded by a group of lionesses, he missed Lazy-Eye to talk to....then he remembered what happened before he fell asleep. "No....no, that girl is....no good.." Taka told himself. He yawned, streched his body and sat down in front of the cave. The environment was wet, it must have been rainy, Taka realized, sitting in the sunset. The first sunrays were drying the wet sand in front of the cave.

Zira sneaked into the Royal den of Pride Rock. All lions were asleep. She knew she was acting dangerous, by coming in unannounced. But she didn't care. "Kill me, if you want to.." she mumbled to nobody. She stretched her body and fell asleep. Soon the sun came up. The rain had stopped falling. The first lionesses woke up. "Uru.. look who's back.." Sarabi whispered to her mother in law. The aging queen stood up. "That's.. Zira? Let her sleep...Sarafina, could you take some huntresses with you and get some flesh over here?" Uru whispered. "No problem, your majesty." she answered.

The other lionesses in the den woke up soon after this, they sat around the sleeping Zira, just watching her. "She looks skinny, good thing Sarafina will get her some food.." "I wonder what has happened to her.." the lionesses spoke to each other. "Give her some rest, some food.. after that it's time for questions." Uru spoke to them. "You may go outside, I will wait till she wakes up!" The lionesses left the den. Uru sat next to Zira. "I'm so glad you're back, you're like my doughter.." she whispered.
"Thank..you.." Zira spoke softly, with her eyes half-open. After that, she closed her eyes and continued sleeping.

"Mother, I'm back!" Uru turned around. Taka was standing in front of the Royal den. "I found Zi...well, she found this place already!" he smiled. "Shush, my son. She's sleeping! But I'm glad to have you back, Taka. Meal is on it's way!" Taka laughed. "I could use some food after the adventure I've been trough!"
"I understand, but don't talk so loud please" Uru answered. "You'll wake up your girlfriend.."
Taka looked down. "I don't think she wants me as her mate anymore.." he whispered. "What? Why?" Uru asked, suprised. "I did a very bad thing. I don't deserve her. Zira hates me.."

"That's true"
Uru and Taka turned around. Zira has woken up. "I deserve a mate that respects me. Not a cheater." Zira stretched her body and walked out of the den. "Zira, where are you going?" Uru asked. "Just laying here, on top of Pride Rock, to enjoy the sun!" Zira answered. Taka looked at her go, suprised by her sudden confidence. She didn't seem to care. Or was she hiding her feelings? Or was he?
ImageImageImage
thanigraphics

uh-oh, banana time!

PreviousNext

Return to Fan Fictions