The Lion King 4 The Circle of Life Falls

Re: The Lion King 4 The Circle of Life Falls

Postby Adofo » December 3rd, 2013, 4:51 am

Tarzan was like in his early twenties!
Whether man or animal, everything is connected in the great circle of life, so we are all one!
Youtube Channel | My Game List | DeviantArt
Video Game Usernames: show
If you add me on any of these, PM me on MLK first so I know who you are. If you don't, I will delete it.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby Kipekee » December 3rd, 2013, 5:53 am

So?
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Postby Adofo » December 3rd, 2013, 6:00 am

So that cheetah must have been like 30 or so
Whether man or animal, everything is connected in the great circle of life, so we are all one!
If you add me on any of these, PM me on MLK first so I know who you are. If you don't, I will delete it.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Chapter 22

Postby Adofo » December 3rd, 2013, 6:24 am

Simba: Come on......I want to go find him.
Everyone goes back to the cave but the Pridelanders and all the kings.
They all head down the river till they are level with the water. It's calmed down since the storm passed and the water started to reseed.
They all spread out along the river looking for any sign of Adofo.
After a while of searching Rafiki finds something wedged in between two large rocks.
It was Adofo's hoodie tangled up in his bow and quiver with his bone machete and a few arrows left.
He picks it up with a saddened look on his face brings it all to Simba and lays on the ground in front of him.

Rafiki: .......I'm sorry.........
Simba picks up the hoodie with his paw and just stares at it, sad to know his brother is truly lost.
Simba: ......Adofo..........
The Jameson's once again slowly start to break down.
Simba: .........Sam........can you come here?
Sampson got up and made his way over to his uncle with tears in his eyes.
Sampson: .....yes?
Simba: Sam.......what I am holding........it came from my father.......he came to your father in a dream........he said to him that he would be honored for him to have his own skin as his hunting gear. That it would help him become a better hunter, protector and an even greater son. That as long as he would wear this, that he would always be with him......with his arms always being wrapped around him, never letting go. It was his most prized possession......I know that if he were to let anyone have it, it would be you! This weapon came from his birth father. A bone he turned into a weapon. He said it symbolized the strength a father has to support his family. Sometimes you have hammer your way through and sometimes you have to cut right through it to help the ones you love. The bow and arrows he used to help protect so many creatures. Lions, monkeys, elephants you name it. He said these symbolized that even though the two tools are different, they need each other in order to survive, just like the circle of life. If you promise to take care of these.....you can have them. Do you promise to take care of these as you father did?
Sampson: I will!
Simba: Then, they're yours!
Sampson takes the hoodie and puts it on over his clothes. Then he puts on the quiver and puts the box over his shoulder.
Simba: Sam. You look just like your father.......I know he'd be proud to see right now!
Sam gets down on his knees and hugs his uncle.
Sampson: Thank you Uncle Simba!
Simba: You're welcome! Just never forget, your father was a great man.
Penda: Come on, all of you need to relax, you've all had a hard day.
They all make their way back to the cave for the night.
The Pridelanders all get really close together, mourning the lose of Adofo.

Jasiri: Listen Simba, truly all of us really are sorry. Even though we didn't know him, the real him, from what you've said we can tell he truly was a great man.
Simba: Thank you Jasiri. That means a lot.
Jasiri: Well.....try to get some sleep.
Jasiri goes back over to his own pride and goes to sleep.
Simba falls asleep, but it's not a good sleep.
Simba has a horrible nightmare.
Simba is on the ledge of a gorge holding onto Adofo in one paw and Mufasa in the other over a pit so deep the bottom cannot be seen.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Kipekee » December 3rd, 2013, 7:18 pm

#ohmygod
Kipekee

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Postby Adofo » December 3rd, 2013, 8:15 pm

IKR
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Chapter 23

Postby Adofo » December 3rd, 2013, 9:38 pm

Simba: I CAN SAVE YOU!
Mufasa: WHY SIMBA!?!? WHY DID YOU GO INTO THE GORGE!?!
Adofo: WHY DID YOU ALWAYS PUT YOURSELF IN DANGER!?!?
Mufasa: WHY DID YOU MAKE THE HERDS STAMPEDE!?!?!
Adofo: WHY DID YOU DISAPPEAR!?!?!?
Mufasa/Adofo: WHY DID YOU LET US DIE!?!?!?
Simba: NO!!! I DIDN'T MEAN TOO!!!
Mufasa: GOODBYE SIMBA!!!
Mufasa and Adofo slip through Simba's paws.
Simba: NO WAIT!!!! I'M SORRY!!!!!!!
They fell into the pitch black darkness, engulfed by it.
Simba sprung out of his sleep in a panic.

Simba: NO!..............I'm sorry.........
Simba slowly went back to sleep.
Back over at Priderock Reed is really upset abut the news he just got about Adofo.

Reed: AAAHHHHHH!!!!!
Bali: Reed calm down!
Reed: I WASN'T DONE WITH THAT LITTLE PEST!!!!! I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE ONE TO KILL HIM!!!! YOU THREE HAD ONE JOB, AND THAT WAS TO KEEP THE RUNT ALIVE!!!!!!!
Shenzi: We did our job!
Banzai: Yeah! We didn't know he'd fall into that river!
Shenzi: We thought he could handle it!
Reed: BECAUSE OF YOU THREE IDIOTS I'LL NEVER GET MY REVENGE!!!!
Reed pulls out a handgun and points it at the hyena trio.
Bali: REED! That's enough!!! You can still get your revenge!!
Reed: HOW!?!?
Bali: Adofo wasn't the only one at fault who killed your friend. Those lions of his helped him. Besides they couldn't have known he would die. Save that anger and use it on them.
Reed: .......Fine. But I'm getting tired of waiting!
Bali: Don't worry......it won't be long now.
The next day all the kings talk about what their next step should be.
Jasiri: Okay so that we're prepared we need to plan our next move before Bali does.
Kiburi: I think we should just directly attack Priderock. Get right to the heart and take Reed and Bali out!
Furaha: Yeah but you forget the animals surrounding the land. I direct attack, if we try it they'll stop us before when even see Priderock, let alone get to it!
Simba's just zoned out, thinking about his dream.
Mosi: How about if half of us-
Simba gets up and starts to walk towards the cave opening.
Penda: Simba, are you okay?
Simba: Yeah....yeah I'm fine.....I just....need some air.
Huzuni: Is he alright?
Nala: Him and Adofo were really close. It's hitting him pretty hard.
It's really foggy outside and Simba walks over to the gorge from yesterday.
Simba walks down the river till he can get to the water.
The river is much smaller since the previous day and it's really calm.
Simba just stares into the water, looking at his own reflection and just sighs.
He starts walking down the river some more just staring at the ground.
After walking for a while he looks up and sees something in the distance on the side of the river.
He gets closer and sees it's Adofo, laying down on the ground just like Mufasa was when Simba found him.

Simba: Adofo.
As he approached his brothers body the memory of his father lying dead when he was a cub flashes in front of his eyes.
When he gets to him he wipes the his hair out of his face.

Simba: I'm so sorry Adofo. I was a burden on you your entire life. I was a terrible brother to you. You should never have had to do so much for me.
Like he did with his father, he crawled under Adofo's arm.
Simba: I'm sorry Dofo........
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Kipekee » December 3rd, 2013, 10:39 pm

They should run into Daji and her pride. It doesn't have any males, but they have three cubs and are extremely fierce. They could kill all the kings if they wanted to. Daji is Nala's aunt but is around Kiara's age. They live at a swamp.
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Adofo » December 3rd, 2013, 11:08 pm

Hmmmmm maybe
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Kipekee » December 3rd, 2013, 11:12 pm

I'll take that as a why not
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

PreviousNext

Return to Fan Fictions