The Lion King 4 The Circle of Life Falls

Re: The Lion King 4 The Circle of Life Falls

Postby Kipekee » December 1st, 2013, 2:36 am

oH GOD NO
IT'S ALREADY BAD
xD
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Chapter 20

Postby Adofo » December 1st, 2013, 7:17 am

Banzai Finds Shenzi and Ed near the back of all the craziness.
Shenzi: Is it done?
Banzai: Oh yeah, it's done!
Shenzi: Everyone fall back!
Instantly all the animals dropped what they are doing and retreat back towards Priderock.
Furaha: What just happened?
Huzuni: I'm not really sure.
Christen: WAIT! WHERE'S SAM AND SHANON!?!?!
Nala: WHERE'S KIARA AND KOPA!!??!?
Thunder claps over the lands and it starts pouring rain.
Sampson: Dad......please......
Adofo: You.......my own kids......not even you care.......I hardly ever see you.......see you two grow up.......not even you two love me......
Shanon: Daddy that's not true!
Sampson: We both love you. We've tried so hard our entire lives to be half as good as you are!
Adofo: ENOUGH OF YOUR LIES!!!!!! Soon you two won't be a problem anymore!
Kopa: DAD!!!!!
Simba jumps on Adofo's back, making him drop Sampson and Shanon.
Nala: KIDS!!
Christen: SAM!!! SHANON!!!
Both mothers rush to their kids.
Simba tries to wrestle Adofo to the ground but he breaks free and slide away from the others.
Adofo slowly turns around to face the huge army.

Simba: Stop this Adofo......this isn't you! This is Bali and Reed!
Adofo: IS IT!? Who left for years, leaving all of us thinking he was dead!? Who fell for Scar's little tricks?!? Who was the one I ALWAYS had to protect because he was the real son that would go on to rule!?
Simba: Ad-.........Adofo I'm sorry......
Adofo: YOU'RE SORRY!?!?! I was the one who kept the pride safe from Scar! I was the one who protected you at every turn! I DID EVERYTHING!!! BECAUSE OF YOU MY LIFE WAS TAKEN OVER BY YOURS!!! And then you left........I had to do anything and everything to tr to get us all through this while you were off relaxing and eating bugs with dummy one and dummy two! ...........I cried for you.....and for dad.....so much........I always felt like I had messed up and I had to try to make things right!!! All of you had something against me all because I was different!!!! Even my kids, my own flesh and blood thinks I'm different!!! Even mom and dad always looked down on me! They never thought I could grow up to be half the man I am now well guess what I AM!!!!!!
Simba: Adofo......
Adofo: I don't need any of you!!!
Vita above the ridge beside Adofo pushes down some rocks and they fall right on top of him.
Simba: ADOFO!!!!!!!
All the Pridelanders and the Jameson's work to get the rocks off of Adofo.
They finally uncover Adofo, he's unconscious but alive.

Simba: WE AGREED THAT NO HARM WOULD COME TO HIM!!!!
Vita: Oh please look at him, he needs to die! He's way too dangerous to be kept alive! Now move!
Simba: .....never.....
All the Pridelanders stand in front of Adofo. Refusing to move.
Vita: Stand aside!!!
Simba: NO!!! You aren't going to touch him!!
Vita: He just tried to murder your children! And his own children!! He's monster that has to be put down. NOW!!!
Simba: That is not the real Adofo! Not the one I know!!! He's still in there somewhere!
Vita: If we don't get rid of him now he will come back after us, him and those lower food chain animals! GET OUT OF MY WAY NOW!!!!!
Simba: MAKE ME!!!!
Suddenly Simba feels something grab his back leg and he's tossed backwards and lands near the very same gorge where Zira met her demise. Nearby was an old tall tree that had feel across to the other side.
Simba looked back and saw Adofo charging at him as fast as he could. Simba had to cross over the tree to the other side.
Simba ran across followed by Adofo. When both of them reached the other side before any of the others could follow the rock on one side gave away and the tree feel in the rapids below.

Nala: We have to go around! This way!
Everyone follows Nala so they can get around to the other side while Adofo is right behind Simba.
Adofo gets really close to Simba and he jumps for it and he grabs onto him.
The two roll and while they're still rolling Adofo pushes Simba of to the side and sends him over the cliff side.
Simba manages to grab onto the ledge but can't get any footing to climb back up.

Adofo: Hehehehehe well look what we have here! Now this looks familiar doesn't it!? If I remember correctly this is how Scar said he killed dad. How ironic.....two brothers, the king hanging off the ledge. So this is how Scar felt huh? The power, it feels pretty good!
Simba: Ugh....Adofo....this isn't you.....I know your still in there somewhere! Think back.....when we were little......we played together all the time!! I never wanted you to protect me, I never expected you too....but you did....because you're a great brother!! Look deep down.....mom an dad loved you just as much as me even though you weren't born to them you were still theirs!!! I really am sorry for all of my mistakes that I unknowingly dumped on you! If I could I would take it all away! You know we all cared for you!! Look inside yourself!!
Adofo: Ugh.........that's not going to work!
♪ Simba: Let your troubles melt away
Just block out the dark and let in the light.
You will never be alone as long as I’m here.
I will be here till the end of days
And be back in the morning.

You can beat any problem
Overcome any obstacle and will make you strong.
You will stop all your enemies
Rule this great land
And can never be knocked down!
When I see you, I see a king!

If you never give up
You will always come out on top!
If you are ever down
I will always be there for you!

There will always be a challenge
You will think there is no way
But with the one’s you love
You will always overcome!

Let your troubles melt away
Just block out the dark and let in the light.
You will never be alone as long as I’m here.
I will be here till the end of days
And be right back here in the morning.

You rule this great land
And can never be knocked down!
And when I see you, I see a king! ♪......Please remember!!!
Adofo is internally conflicted he grabs his head in pain from a huge headache.
Simba can't hold on any longer and he starts to slip.

Simba: ADOFO!!!!!!!
Simba lets go and falls.
Adofo: NO!!!!!!!!!
Adofo dives down and grabs his paw. He snapped out of his hypnosis.
Adofo: I've got you little buddy!........I've got you!!!
Adofo pulls Simba up out of the gorge.
Adofo: I'm sorry Simba.....I'm sorry.....
Simba pulls him in to hug his brother.
Simba: It's okay....I knew that wasn't really you....it's okay....
Adofo: I tried to kill you......the others......my own kids.......my whole family!
Simba: It's okay....you're back now.....you're back!
The ground below them starts to crack and shift and it crumbles lose.
Adofo: SIMBA!!!!
Adofo pushes Simba back onto solid ground but isn't so lucky himself. He falls down a ways before he grabs onto the wall.
Simba: ADOFO!!!! Adofo hold on I'll get you out!!
Simba reaches down as far as he can and Adofo reaches up as far as he can but all they can do is grab each other by the tips of their fingers.
Adofo: I can't go any higher!!!
The weight from Simba is making the rock continue to crack.
Simba: Don't worry!! I'm getting you out of this!!!
Adofo: ...........no.....you're not.
Simba: What!? What are you talking about!?
Adofo: I think.....it might be my time......
Simba: Don't....don't talk like that!
Adofo: Sorry Simba....but this is how it ends for me......
Simba: NO! NO IT'S NOT!!! JUST LET ME THINK!!!!!
Adofo: It's too late for me Simba.....you have to let me go.
Simba: But......
Adofo: Simba....do me one last favor...tell the others....I'm sorry....and I love them all.
Simba: Adofo......no.....
Adofo: And Simba.......I truly am happy to have called myself your brother........be safe little buddy.....
The others get on the other side and not too far away see Simba holding up Adofo.
Simba: Please Dofo......don't......
Adofo: Goodbye Simba.
Adofo let's go of the wall and then let's go of Simba's paw.
Simba: NNOOOOO!!!!!!!!
Adofo falls, looking back up at Simba with a smile with both of them having tears in their eyes and finally he hits the rushing water.
Last edited by Adofo on December 2nd, 2013, 7:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Whether man or animal, everything is connected in the great circle of life, so we are all one!
Youtube Channel | My Game List | DeviantArt
Video Game Usernames: show
If you add me on any of these, PM me on MLK first so I know who you are. If you don't, I will delete it.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby Kipekee » December 1st, 2013, 2:22 pm

Holy --
Kipekee

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Postby Adofo » December 1st, 2013, 4:21 pm

Yep its some heavy stuff
Whether man or animal, everything is connected in the great circle of life, so we are all one!
If you add me on any of these, PM me on MLK first so I know who you are. If you don't, I will delete it.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Chapter 21

Postby Adofo » December 2nd, 2013, 7:59 am

The pridelanders all go into shock seeing Adofo meet his demise. Christen drops to her knees when Nick and her children gather around her. All of them are grieving over him.
Christen: No! No! No........
Shanon: ......daddy.......
Kiara: Uncle Adofo......he.....can't........
Nala goes up to Simba who's just hanging over the edge looking down at the water.
Simba: He.......he came back.....he was back to normal....then he saved me.......again! I couldn't save him.......all that stuff he said....he was right! He always saved me and this one time I couldn't save him!!!
Nala: Simba it's not your fault!
Simba: You were always there! He was always the one that would risk his life to try to save us! Anything bad we got into he'd be the one of us to put his life on the line to keep us safe! He's saved my life countless times and I couldn't save him once!!!!!!!! NOT ONCE!!!!!!!!.......he's right......I am a terrible brother.......
Nala: That wasn't really him talking! If you were so terrible why would he save you again!?
Vita walks over to the edge and looks down into the rushing water.
Vita: Hmmm........well at least that's one problem solved.
As fast as he can Simba runs over and pins Vita to the ground in a fit of rage.
Simba: SHUT UP!!! SHUT UP RIGHT NOW!!!! YOU HAVE NO RIGHT!!!!! NONE OF WHAT HE DID WAS HIS FAULT!!!!!!EVER SINCE I'VE MET YOU ALL YOU'VE DONE IS SHOW YOUR HATRED TOWARDS HUMANS!!!! HE MAY HAVE BEEN A HUMAN BUT ADOFO'S A MILLION TIMES THE LION YOU COULD EVER BE!!!!!!! WHY......WHY DO YOU HATE HUMANS SO BADLY!!!!!!
Vita: Because!! Be-.....because my younger brother was taken by humans.
Nick: So your whole hatred for humans is because a few humans took your brother?!!
Simba: THAT IS A PATHETIC EXCUSE!!!!!!
Vita: That's not it.......Adofo was not the first human to live in the wild.......my brother Ajali......he was a human!
Nobody just looks at Vita in shock, not really knowing how else to react.
Jelani: What!
SImba gets off of Vita and he gets back on his feet.
Vita: .......A long time ago......when I was a very young little cub my father took me around to show me the lands.....I could hardly even walk.......he carried me on his back and off in the distance we saw one of your human vehicles driving by. A man and a woman. They were driving on some pretty rough terrain and we saw something fall off. They just kept driving and so we went to look at it, when we got there is was a little human boy, who couldn't have been more than a few weeks old. My father saved him and we brought him back home. For a while we thought maybe they would come looking for him. We waited for days and nothing. That's when my father decided to keep him as his own, he officially became my little brother! Just like you and Adofo we grew up together, we played together, we were always at each others side! I loved him so much.......years had passed, I was still the same but Ajali....something started to change. He became distant. He never spoke, he didn't want to do anything with me or anyone else. He just shut himself off from everyone else for no reason........then one day they had finally come back. My father had went to talk to Ajali to ask him what was wrong and before I could get to them some men that the man and woman brought with them pointed guns at my father. All he did was try to protect Ajali, and when they saw he wouldn't give him up.....they shot him dead! After they killed my father they took Ajali back over to his real parents and drove off with him. I never saw him again. The worst part was......when the en aimed their weapons at my father Ajali did nothing, nothing at all! He din't move, his expression never changed, he just calmly watched what was happening. And when they killed my father right in front of him he hardly even blinked! He actually seemed happy to go back with his birth parents! I lost my father and my brother that day! Some of the two people I cared about most in this world in one day......gone. One killed and the other left.........that is my problem with humans! They use you, make you think that they care and then they leave you for dead!!!! In time he would have done the same to you!
Simba: No.....no Adofo's different! Not all humans are like that! He loved my parents, he loved this pride, he loved me.....till the very end!
Vita: Humph.....such a fool. If I were to stay and fight with you, my pride wouldn't last long, fighting side by side with a bunch of clueless lions. We can do better on our own!
Simba: Fine by me!
Vita: Fine, let's go!
Vita's pride reluctantly follows him.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Kipekee » December 2nd, 2013, 6:45 pm

What a jerk o.o
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Adofo » December 2nd, 2013, 7:27 pm

IKR, right in front of his entire family too. Losing his brother is no excuse
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Kipekee » December 2nd, 2013, 10:59 pm

cAN I SLAP HIM
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Adofo » December 3rd, 2013, 12:23 am

Go ahead
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Kipekee » December 3rd, 2013, 12:24 am

-slaps you then slaps vita-
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

PreviousNext

Return to Fan Fictions