The Lion King 4 The Circle of Life Falls

Re: The Lion King 4 The Circle of Life Falls

Postby Claws » October 27th, 2013, 11:31 pm

Wow I think this was really good, keep up like this!, I'm now impatient to read the next chapter of it :D
Claws
Imitation of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Tico
Pride Points: 6

Chapter 7

Postby Adofo » October 31st, 2013, 8:47 pm

Back in the town of Nzuri their prison is releasing one of it’s inmates.
Guard: Prisoner number 0173601 you are free to go.
The prisoner walks out of the prison a free man, and the prisoner is Reed.
Reed: Oh it’s good to be back! Hehehe……..
The hyenas and Bali manage to make it back to their hideout.
Banzai: Well way to go Bali! We were almost wiped out! All that training was for nothing!
Bali: Ugh I thought for sure it would work!
Shenzi: Well clearly it wasn’t enough! I say we just face it, we’ll always be second best to those rotten lions! No offense.
Bali: No I’m with you. But I do think we can do this but we would need more.
Banzai: Where are we supposed to get more from!? We’ve already got all the hyenas we can find to help and it still wasn’t enough! What are we supposed to do!?!
Reed: I believe I can help you there!
Shenzi: WHO ARE YOU!!!???
The hyenas and Bali get ready to attack.
Reed: An ally, and I believe I can help you get rid of those filthy creatures!
Bali: Why do we need your help?!
Banzai: And how do we know we can trust you just like that!?
Reed: Because those animals ruined my life, I lost my job and I lost my best friend! I have nothing and someone is gonna pay. And besides I know just how you can take them all out!
The animals all start to calm down.
Bali: …….alright, we’re listening.
Reed: I know from first hand that those animals are stubborn! Kick them down and they will be put right back up! Now there’s nothing wrong with just hyenas but if you want to knock them down for good you’re going to need more! A lot more!
Bali: What are you saying?
Reed: There are a lot more animals that want to be on top but instead those lions are sitting up there on their pedestal! You need rhinos, cheetahs, crocodiles! If we can get them to fight then the lions will crumble down to the ground! Sure you hyenas can’t hunt them anymore but what would you rather do, fight alongside others or starve to death from those lions!
Shenzi: If it’s to get those lions off our back, I’m up for anything!
Banzai: Okay! I just want to eat!
Ed just laughs and shakes his head yes as his tongue flaps around and repeatedly hits him in the face.
Bali: Alright looks like we’re in, but I have to warn you there is one thing we may still be concerned about.
Reed: You mean Adofo, that human brother of the king?!
Bali: Well….yeah, how did you know?
Reed: Who do you think killed my best friend!? We should start getting our army ready and the first thing we’ll do when we attack is get the little annoyance out of the way. And I know just what to do!
Ten years pass and still everything seems to be peaceful in the Pridelands, Kopa is looking for his father and uncle.
Kopa: Hey mom, do you know where dad and uncle Dofo are?
Nala: Yeah, they’re relaxing by the big tree near the watering hole.
Kopa: Okay thanks!
Kopa runs to the water hole and finds the big tree with his father taking a nap under it.
Kopa: Hey dad!
Simba: *yawn* Hey Kopa!
Kopa: Uhh mom said Uncle Dofo was with you.
Simba: Yeah.
Kopa: So where is he?
Simba: Oh yeah, he’s sleeping up in the tree.
Adofo is sleeping on a tree limb right above their heads.
Simba: Hehe hold on. RROOOOOOOAAARRRRRR!!
Adofo: WHOA!!!!!!!
Adofo falls out of the tree and slams into the ground below.
Adofo: Ow.
Simba: Hehehe sorry Dofo!
Adofo: Yeah yeah, what do you need?
Kopa: Don’t you remember Aunt Christen’s coming today!
Simba: Oh yeah!
Adofo: I almost forgot, are they here yet?
They hear a truck engine off in the distance over towards Priderock.
Kopa: Well they are now!
The three rush over and get back right as the Jameson’s arrive. Sampson gets out of the driver’s seat and Adofo goes to greet his son.
Adofo: Sam!
Sampson: Hey dad!
Adofo picks up his twenty year old son like a child and hugs him.
Adofo: Oh I missed you! You’re getting so big!
Sampson: Dad! I’m not a kid anymore!!!
Adofo puts him down.
Adofo: No but you’ll always be my little boy!
Shanon gets out of the back seat and Christen gets out of the passenger’s side.
Adofo: Hey baby, how are you doing?
Shanon: Good dad!
Adofo gives his daughter a quick hug.
Christen: Oh you’re not gonna forget about me are you!?
Adofo: Of course not!
Adofo gives Christen a big kiss.
Christen: I missed you!
Adofo: I missed you too!
The two start making out.
Sampson and Shanon look at their parents in disgust.
Shanon: UGH!
Sampson: Get a room you two!
While the two are still kissing Adofo sweep Christen off her feet and he carries her to the cave of Priderock. They finally stop making out so they can talk to everyone.
Christen: So anything interesting happening lately?
Nala: No, still nothing, we’ve really only had big problems with the hyenas before and we haven’t seen any since that last little attack that happened when you were here.
Simba: Yeah, Adofo must have scared them off.
Adofo: Nah, maybe they just moved on somewhere else.
Kovu: Oh come on you know it was you, I almost ran for it after seeing that fight.
Simba: I’m just glad we never have to fight you! That would be a pretty tough battle!
Adofo: Well you know I could never hurt you guys!
Kiara: Hey since nothing is going on how about we all go down to the water hole for a swim?!!
Everyone likes the idea and they all head down to the water hole.
Last edited by Adofo on November 15th, 2013, 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Whether man or animal, everything is connected in the great circle of life, so we are all one!
Youtube Channel | My Game List | DeviantArt
Video Game Usernames: show
If you add me on any of these, PM me on MLK first so I know who you are. If you don't, I will delete it.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Chapter 8

Postby Adofo » November 8th, 2013, 7:24 am

Back at the hyena's hideout they have already assembled a part of their army of "lower food chain" animals.
Bali: So what do you think?
Reed: Oh yeah, I think this will work!
Shenzi: So when do we go after them this time!?
Reed: Patience. First we need to send a message.
Banzai: Like what?
Reed: Maybe something like destroying a whole city! And after that I want Adofo, alive!
Bali: You heard the man! Let's bring that city down to the ground!
Bali, Reed, all the hyenas, rhinos, cheetahs and crocodiles all march off towards Nzuri.
Back at Priderock everyone is starting to wind down after a long day of fun.
Nala: Wooo! I'm exhausted!
Christen: Oh man I know I'm going to be sore tomorrow!
Kovu: Haven't had a workout like that in a while!
Christen: Well everyone it's been fun but I think we should get back home now.
Shanon: Noooo!
Sampson: Come on mom can't we go back tomorrow!?
Shanon: PLEASE!!!!
Christen: Mmmmm alright!
Sampson/Shanon: Yes!
Christen: I hope you won't mind.
Simba: Of course not! Stay as long as you want to!
The Pridelanders and the Jameson's all get ready for the night and all go to sleep.
The next morning everyone is awakened by a ton of noise from outside followed by a car alarm.

Kiara: WHAT'S THAT!?!?
They all rush outside and see all kind of animals encircling Priderock and they see rhino's beating on the Jameson's truck and finally flipping it over.
Simba: HEY WHAT'S GOING ON!!!???!?!?!
Bali along with a few other of his animals climb up the sides of Priderock, surrounding them.
Bali: Taking what's ours and this time we're keeping it!
Simba: What's the meaning of this!? You got a few more animals to join you!??!
Bali: Yes, not everyone is as trilled about the order of the circle of life as you are! It wasn't hard really, which reminds me...
A rhino comes up the side with Nick in between his horns, battered and bruised.
The rhino flings him off his face at the lions.

Adofo: NICK!
Nick: Ugh.....Adofo I tried....they destroyed everything! The whole city is demolished!
Christen: WHAT!?!
Bali: Oh yeah, we made a little side trip before coming here. We had to hurry if we we're going to get here before morning. Here's the deal you're going to leave or we're going to make you.
Adofo: We're not going anywhere!
A wall of rhinos gets behind Bali while the other side's animals start to clear off.
Bali: Last chance!
Kopa: Do your worst!
Bali: Okay.....you asked for it.
Bali steps out of the way and Adofo and Sampson pick up the beaten Nick and they all run down the other side of Priderock with the rhinos now charging at them full speed.
Last edited by Adofo on November 15th, 2013, 9:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Whether man or animal, everything is connected in the great circle of life, so we are all one!
If you add me on any of these, PM me on MLK first so I know who you are. If you don't, I will delete it.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Chapter 9

Postby Adofo » November 8th, 2013, 7:55 am

Nala: Come on everyone!!!!!
The animals are giving chase with some of them making long walls seeming to intentionally be making a path for them to follow.
Eventually they come to a dead end, the top of a steep cliff.
Vitani: WHERE NOW!?!
Simba: EVERYONE SLIDE DOWN!!!
One by one they all slide down the cliff side while they army of animals closes in.
Simba and Adofo are the last to go. Right before Simba goes a rhino knocks a tree down and it lands on top of Adofo, pinning him only a foot away from the edge of the slope.

Adofo: AAHHHH!!!!!
Simba: ADOFO!
Simba stands in between his brother and the army of animals that are slowly getting closer.
Simba: GET BACK!! I'M WARNING YOU!!!!
Adofo: SIMBA GO!!
Simba: I'm not leaving you!
With his one free hand Adofo grabs SImba's tail.
Adofo: I'M NOT GIVING YOU A CHOICE!!!
He yanks on his tails and he flings him off the side of the cliff. Simba rolls down hill leaving Adofo at the top with the other animals.
Simba: ADOFO!!
Adofo: GO NOW!!!!!
Nala: SIMBA COME ON!!!
Simba hesitate's for a moment but they all run off, not knowing where to go, all they do is just run while they leave Adofo behind.
Simba: We'll be back for you Adofo! I promise!
The army of evil animals surrounds the pinned Adofo, all with the same evil look on their faces.
Adofo: What are you waiting for!?
Shenzi: Oh we have got something special planned for you!
All of the animals share in one big evil laugh.
After a while of running the pridelanders finally stop.
Kovu: What just happened!?
Simba: They finally did it, they finally smoked us out of Priderock! And they got Adofo!
Kopa: Where are we gonna go now?
Timon: I think I have an idea.
They all follow Timon, Pumbaa and Simba back to the jungle that they used to call their home years ago.
Pumbaa: Wow, this place hasn't changed much!
Simba: Okay we should be safe here.
The Pridelanders do their best to hurry up and settle in.
Shanon: Hey mom, what do you think's gonna happen to dad?
Christen: I don't know. But I hope he'll be alright.
Last edited by Adofo on November 15th, 2013, 9:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Chapter 10

Postby Adofo » November 8th, 2013, 11:08 pm

Back at Priderock the animals are coming back with Adofo, being dragged by crocodiles and the hyenas with his quiver, machete and bow.
Bali: Well nice to have you back!
Adofo: What do you want with me?!
Bali: Oh I don't want you. But he does.
Reed comes out of the cave and walks up to Adofo.
Reed: Hello Charlie!
Adofo: YOU! What are you doing here!?!
Reed: Isn't it obvious?! The classic villain out to get his revenge! You took my life from me, you cost me my job, my best friend, so many years of my life! ALL GONE! All because of you!
Adofo: You did it to yourself when you took my uncle's side!
Reed: SHUT UP! You don't know anything!
Adofo: So what are you going to do, kill me?
Reed: Oh no, no I've seen what you can do. I have a little something special for you!
Adofo: You stay away from my family! If you get near them-
Reed: Oh don't worry, not me or any of these nice little animals are going to do a thing. Just sit back and look at this little watch right here.
Reed pulls out an old watch on a chain and slowly starts to swing it around.
Before the sun starts to rise the next morning Sampson gets up and notices his uncle is gone. He searches around and finally finds him sitting in the middle of a small clearing.
Sampson: Uncle Simba?
Simba: Huh, oh hey Sampson.
Sampson: Why are you here by yourself?
Simba: I just....came here to think. This very spot I'm sitting on is actually the very spot me and your father were reunited. We shared the biggest hug we could give each other right here. When I first saw Nala and Adofo for the first time in all those years I just couldn't believe it. I thought I would never see them again. I left them behind when they needed me.....and I did it again to your father. I'm sorry...
Sampson: It's okay, besides if I know my dad he'll be alright.
Simba: Yeah, he never was one for giving up.
Sampson: So any ideas of what to do?
The sun finally starts to rise.
Simba: Yeah. I do actually. Come on, everyone will be getting up soon.
The two make it back to the others as they all start to wake up.
Nala: Simba, you have a plan?
Simba: Yeah and I'll tell you right now. Everyone for the first time ever we have been driven out of our home! Adofo's family's home was destroyed! And they even took one of our own. Years ago my father told me that as king I was responsible for keeping the balance of the circle of life in check. I closed my eyes and while they were closed bad things happened. The other animals rebelled and because of me.....because of me I lost my own brother to them.....but I have a plan. We are clearly out numbered but that's about to change! The Pridelands isn't the only kingdom around! We get others to help us, we save Adofo and we take back our home! What do you say!
They all cheer and roar in excitement.
Last edited by Adofo on November 15th, 2013, 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Kipekee » November 8th, 2013, 11:15 pm

Will Nafsi be in this?
She'd be carrying Mosi's cub.
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Postby Adofo » November 8th, 2013, 11:24 pm

One cheetah with an extended belly coming up!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Kipekee » November 8th, 2013, 11:50 pm

And a half missing face and tons of scars XD
Kipekee

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Chapter 11

Postby Adofo » November 11th, 2013, 7:27 am

After Simba's speech they get ready to journey to the closest kingdom, but then high above them in the trees they hear something moving around.
Adofo is standing on a huge branch looking down on them.

Simba: Adofo!??
Sampson: DAD!
Shanon: DADDY!
Simba: Adofo!! How did you get awa-
He looks into Adofo's eyes, something's wrong, his pupils seem widened and his stare is ice cold.
Simba: Adofo? Are you okay?
Adofo's face goes from blank to angry and falls out of the tree, landing on his feet he stares down his brother and pulls out his bone machete from his quiver.
Timon: HE'S NOT OKAY!!
Adofo charges at his pride and picks up Simba and throws him into a tree then continues to do the same to all the others, some he slams into trees and some he throws into some of the others.
After they are all down, he walks back over to Simba and gets ready to take a huge swing at Simba with his machete.
Simba can't even react to to what he's seeing, his own brother about to kill him in cold blood, he's too paralyzed to move.

Bali: ADOFO!!! That's enough......for now.
Adofo stops his attack and puts away his weapon.
Bali and the trio of hyenas are out in a small clearing looking over at the Pridelanders.

Bali: Come here Adofo. You did a good job.
Without saying a word Adofo goes to Bali's side.
Nala: Simba, you alright!?
Simba: Yeah. Bali!! What did you do Adofo!??!
Bali: Me?! I didn't do anything.....but I think I know someone who might.
Reed comes through the bushes in plain view of the Pridelanders.
Christen: REED!!!
Reed: Hello Christen! Long time! I heard you and Adofo here got married AND that you two had a couple of little ones, guess it was true! Wow, you two look so much like your father! How cute!
Christen: WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?!? You were locked up years ago!
Reed: Yes well good behavior you know! So easy to fake! Oh and before we go any further, in case you were thinking of attacking.
Reed snaps his fingers and all around the Pridelanders animals come out of the brush, completely surrounding them.
Reed: Just wanted to make that clear.
Bali: Adofo you are dismissed, go home.
Without saying anything Adofo leaves and makes his way back to Priderock.
Reed: He makes such a good little helper. Anyways to answer your question from before, I'm just going to make this quick. When I was a kid, as a hobby I learned a little something called hypnotism, what I did was simply take out all of Adofo's good memories and left all the bad. All his feelings of betrayal, abandonment and hate for anything you have caused is all that remains. I'm kind of a pro at this stuff!
Simba: YOU LET HIM GO, NOW!!!!!
Last edited by Adofo on November 15th, 2013, 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Kipekee » November 11th, 2013, 8:48 pm

Here comes queen Nafsi who killed a lion about to kick some but
And btw she has scars on her left wrist, her right side of her back, her left flank, her mouth, her eye, and the left side of her face is all scar tissue and she has no left eye
Aaand she's a cheetah so teehee biaches you missed one
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

PreviousNext

Return to Fan Fictions