The Lion King 4 The Circle of Life Falls

Chapter 15

Postby Adofo » November 14th, 2013, 7:42 pm

Nafsi: You all okay?
Nala: Uh yeah, thank you!
Nafsi: Good. What are you all doing here?
Simba: We're looking for an old friend of mine, Mosi do you know him?
Nafsi: Of course I do, I'm carrying his cubs!
Nala: You're pregnant and you were still willing to fight those hyenas?!
Nafsi: Yep and I sure was, but I have a pretty big reputation around here so most just try to avoid fighting me! What is it that you need from Mosi?
Simba: We need to talk to him. We need some help!
Nafsi: Okay I'll take you to him!
The rough looking cheetah takes them over to a huge tree, strangely growing sideways against the ground. She brings them to an opening.
Nafsi: Come on in! Mosi!
Mosi: Nafsi! Where did you go? I was worried!
Nafsi: I just went out for a while.
Mosi: You went to hunt didn't you?! I told you, you don't need to be moving around a whole lot in your condition! I don't want anything bad to happen to you and the cubs!
Nafsi: Don't worry, they are perfectly fine in there! By the way we have some guests!
Simba: Hello Mosi!
Mosi: Simba! Hey how are you!?
Simba: Not so good.
Mosi: What happened?
Nala: We got run out of Priderock.
Mosi: Oh no I'm so sorry! Wait......where's your brother at?
Simba: The ones who took Priderock got him.
Mosi: What!? How??!!?
Simba: They caught him and they did something to him. Now he's like their servant!
Nala: We need you and your pride to help fight back.
Simba: Can you help us?
Mosi: Of course we will! And maybe I can finally make it up to Adofo for all the things I said to him.
Simba: Thank you Mosi!
Nafsi: Okay, I'll gather everyone up and we'll head out!
Mosi: Whoa whoa whoa, you're not going!
Nafsi: Why not Mosi, you need me!
Mosi: Nafsi please stay here this is no game, you're way too far along to be fighting left and right! Please please stay here......I don't know what I'd do if I lost you and the little ones!
Nafsi: .......Okay Mosi, I'll stay here and relax. Get back soon!
She licks her mate goodbye. When he turns and leaves with the others she gets a sneaky little smile on her face.
Mosi: Okay, this is everyone. Where to now?
Simba: On to the next kingdom, this is a good start but for what we're going up against we're still going to need more!
Whether man or animal, everything is connected in the great circle of life, so we are all one!
Youtube Channel | My Game List | DeviantArt
Video Game Usernames: show
If you add me on any of these, PM me on MLK first so I know who you are. If you don't, I will delete it.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Re: The Lion King 4 The Circle of Life Falls

Postby Kipekee » November 14th, 2013, 7:44 pm

Ooh Nafsi you little devil
Lol
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Postby Kipekee » November 21st, 2013, 8:36 pm

Uhh bump
Kipekee

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Chapter 16

Postby Adofo » November 25th, 2013, 8:25 am

The two prides leave Riverside and enter the mountain territory known as the Quakelands.
Mosi: Oh boy.....the Quakelands.
Vitani: Why's it called the Quakelands?
Mosi: Because the paths on the outer rim around the whole mountain are notorious for having stuff like avalanches and rock slides happen. So be very careful everyone!
The enter in a path and walk up a big hill with rock walls and boulders on top of them. They make it the top of the hill and now they have to head down a steep drop to continue on.
Mosi: Alright it gets kind of steep right here so be extra careful!
They start to wall down the long steep hill and then they hear a sound. Pumbaa's stomach is groaning.
Timon: Oh no buddy not now! Come on man you've got to keep it together!
Pumbaa: Ooooooh I don't think I can!
Timon: You have too!
Pumbaa: I can't!
Timon: Oh no!
The Pridelanders pretty much just give up hope because they know what's coming next.
Pumbaa: Hey!........I think it went away! We're all go- BUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRP!!
After Pumbaa's belch finally stops echoing in the distance they can all hear the rocks around them shifting.
Nala: RUN!!!!!!
They all take off as fast as they can down the hill as rocks and boulders are right behind them.
Mosi: WE HAVE TO GET UP HILL!!! HURRY!!!!!
They all keep running, the rocks only a few feet away from the ones at the back of the group.
They get very near the bottom and they all push themselves to the limit to outrun the rocks.
Finally they make it to the bottom and continue running on he up hill path, they all just barely made it and they are all out of breath.

Simba: Oh......oh man!
Shanon: Ugh.....I...can't....breath!
Timon: What happened back there!??
Pumbaa: Sorry! I didn't think it would come out the front!
Kovu: Are we.....almost.....there?!!!
Mosi: Actually.....yes we are!
On further down the path, off in the distance is a bunch of connecting paths all going towards a cave in the side of the mountain with this path looking much safer.
After they all catch their breath they start walking towards the cave.

Mosi: Hello! Jasiri!?? You home?
Jasiri: Mosi! Hey how are you!?!
Mosi: Eh alright I guess. We just had to outrun a rock slide coming up here.
Jasiri: Oh...sorry about that!
Mosi: So what about you?
Jasiri: Not so good either. Nothing is going well, the animals are all rebelling. Either joined in on the fight or they moved on.
Mosi: Yeah that's actually why we came, we need some help!
Jasiri: Yeah I can tell, because of your huge gang you have following you here. Well you're not the only one. The four other kings have come for the same reason.
Mosi: Oh great! Before I forget this is Simba, king of the Pridelands. Simba this is Jasiri, the king of the Quakelands.
Simba: Hey!
Jasiri: Wait, you're Mufasa's little boy aren't you?! Or one of them right?
Simba: Yeah I'm the youngest. But my brother couldn't be here. He got taken by those rebel animals.
Jasiri: Oh I'm sorry to hear that! Well if you two and your pride would like to come inside we can discuss the plan.
Kopa: Both prides?! Are we all going to fit?
Jasiri: Oh don't worry, there's plenty of space! Come on!
They all follow Jasiri into the cave and walk a ways and they come to a huge open space with Jasiri's pride sitting in one spot and the four visiting prides sitting in their own groups.
Kovu: Whooooaa!!
They are all amazed at how much space there is and how tall the cave is.
Jasiri: Yeah we get that a lot. Everyone we have some more guests! This is Mosi, the king of Riverside. And this is Simba, the king of the Pridelands. Over here is my pride. That's Penda and his pride. There's Furaha and his pride. And there are the brothers Kiburi and Huzuni and their prides. You two can have your prides wait over there.
The two prides go sit in a wide open spot beside the other prides. The prides all stared at the Pridelanders because of the humans that are with them.
Whether man or animal, everything is connected in the great circle of life, so we are all one!
If you add me on any of these, PM me on MLK first so I know who you are. If you don't, I will delete it.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Chapter 17

Postby Adofo » November 25th, 2013, 9:01 am

Jasiri: Okay, we all know why we're all here. The circle of life is falling apart! Animals are rebelling against any other animal that is above them and we lions are the main target. Now we need some in-tell as to know whats happened. Does anyone know anything helpful?
Simba: Yes I do. I know everything. The rebel animals are being lead by a rouge lion named Bali. His most favored allies are hyenas, cheetahs, rhinos and crocodiles, but there are a few of other animals around here that agreed to fight by him. They destroyed the human town of Nzuri and took my kingdom. But....they also took my brother.
Penda: Oh that's not right!
Furaha: I also have some info! On the way here my pride and I were attacked by a *clears throat*a human man. We tried to fight him but he was unlike anything we had ever seen! He threw us around like we were nothing! We had to just run away. Luckily he for some reason just let us go.
Simba: Wait, this guy wear an orange skin outfit, orange hair and a lot of stuff on his back!?
Furaha: Yes, that's him!
Simba: That's Adofo!
Huzuni: Well then this Adofo sounds like our top priority!
Kiburi: Yeah, obviously he's one of Bali's heavy hitters because last night he came with some animals and they ruined my land!
Jasiri: Okay then. It looks like the first thing we should do is find Adofo and kill him!
Nala: WHAT?!
Penda: We have to get rid of this guy. He's way too dangerous!
Simba: WE ARE NOT KILLING ADOFO!
Jasiri: Why?!? Simba I can see that you have great sympathy for humans and all because of the ones you have with you, but he has to die. With him gone it would make fighting this rebellion that much easier.
Kiburi: Give us one reason why we shouldn't get rid of him!
Simba: He's my older brother!!!
Furaha: You mean you're related to that human, that monster!?
Simba: Don't you dare talk about him like that! You know nothing about him!
Jasiri: From what we've all heard we all know that he's incredibly dangerous!He has to be stopped!
Penda: It's either him or us!
Simba: You don't understand!
Nala: He's not himself! He's being controlled by another one of Bali's pawns!
Huzuni: And who would that be?
Christen: A man named Reed Rogers!
Simba: Years ago for Adofo's twentieth birthday his wish was he knew about his old life. So we did it for him, we traveled to the human city of Nzuri, we found out the life he could have had, he meet Christen then Roger and his uncle Jack tried to kill us all! We made it out and we almost lost Adofo. And when the attacks started on our home Adofo got left behind. Then that guy did something to Adofo. He changed him. That monster that's been attacking everyone is not Adofo. I'm not asking, I'm begging.......please....don't hurt my brother.
Last edited by Adofo on November 30th, 2013, 4:59 am, edited 3 times in total.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Kipekee » November 25th, 2013, 9:25 pm

ooh~
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Chapter 18

Postby Adofo » November 30th, 2013, 6:39 am

Vita: Oh really!
Vita and his pride come inside the huge cavern.
Simba: Vita!
Jasiri: Vita! My old friend! You got my message!
Vita: Yeah, and just in time too by the looks of it, or else we would have missed this.
Simba: What is he doing here!?
Jasiri: Vita is at much at risk as anyone else here. I'm guessing you two have already met!
Simba: Yeah....but it don't go so well.
Jasiri: Oh really.
Vita: Yeah. I already know the story about Simba's little human servant.
Simba: What did you say!
Nala: Relax Simba!
Vita: And also I have a new theory about this little human problem.
Simba: He is NOT the problem!
Vita: But he is a part of it!
Jasiri: Simba, I know he's your brother but let's hear him out. Vita is the oldest and wisest of everyone here. We should here him out.
Simba sits back down glaring at Vita.
Vita: Alright, so everyone is here for reason, our lands are being taken over because something has happened to the natural order of the circle of life. The animals we once would hunt and we used to rule over with no problems have all turned on us! Now let me ask you all, what's different with these lands than how they have been for the last few hundred years?
Everyone just looks at each other, trying to think of what could be different.
Vita: The answer.......humans! Ever since have entered these lands things have gone down hill!
Christen, Sampson, Shanon an Nick feel very singled out and they could all feel the eyes of the other prides beating down on them.
Vita: Our very own Simba lost his own father because of his uncle. This has never happened before, until my dear friend Mufasa took in that little hairless ape. If he had just left it alone maybe he would still be here with us.
Simba: My father's death had nothing to do with Adofo! If it was anyone's fault besides Scar's it was mine and mine alone!
Vita: Oh really? Well from my intell I heard that when you went to that human city that because of him you along with your in pride was put in extreme danger, am I right?
Simba: ......yes. But it wasn't his fault! Just like me he was deceived by his uncle and he did everything he could to make it right! He even risked his life to save mine. He actually died to save me, even after I told him to leave me behind. I don't care what else you say about him or about humans. Adofo is a great brother and there is nothing you can say that could change that!
Vita: Okay. But let me ask you this. Your father and Scar were brother's weren't they?
Simba: Yeah.
Vita: And your father trusted him, he cared for him, he loved him. Right?
Simba: .....yes.
Vita: So.....who's to say the same thing wouldn't happen to you, if given the chance?
Simba: Me! I know that he could never do that!
Vita: How do you know!?
Simba: I just know!
Vita: Then show us the proof!!!
Rafiki: ENOUGH!!!!
The old Rafiki stands at the opening to the cave.
Simba: Rafiki!
Rafiki: I believe I can solve this little problem.
Furaha: How?
Rafiki: Because I know what Adofo really is. A long time ago after this great king beside me was born a strange machine came falling out of the sky. Me and Mufasa went to see what it was and all we found was this small baby human. He was spared death, when me and Mufasa both looked into his eyes we could see nothing but a pure heart that could never be corrupted no matter how hard you could try! Throughout the years that never changed. He cares for others more than he cares for himself. He would never hurt someone who didn't deserve it. Some of you knew Mufasa and some of you were told of how great a king he was, if he could see inside of him and take him to raise him as his own don't you think you should honor his choice he made?
They looked at each other with smiles on their faces, believing he was right.
Simba: Thank you!
Rafiki: My pleasure!
Jasiri: Wow.........let's vote. Who think's that we can stop this whole disaster without killing the human?
Simba: Me!
Kiburi: Me!
Penda: And me!
Furaha: Me too!
Huzuni: Yes!
Mosi: Yeah!
Jasiri: I think so too!
Everyone stares at Vita as he hasn't answered yet.
Penda: Vita?
Vita: .........I don't think so.......but......I will honor all of your decisions.
Jasiri: Okay.....then we shall find a way to stop this rebellion without bringing harm to the human!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Chapter 19

Postby Adofo » December 1st, 2013, 2:20 am

Simba: Thank you!
Penda: Where is he now?
Jelani: We were ran out our home by him and a large group of other animals. We're just lucky we all made it, but it wasn't easy.
Ukweli: I heard one of the hyenas say "Next stop the mountains". They'll be coming here next!
Jasiri: Yes. We have to hold up here, this is the only safe enough spot around that all of us can stay together. Now I'm afraid it would be too dangerous to really travel anywhere without the threat of any animals attacking.
Zazu: Simba! They are coming!
Jasiri: What already!?!?
They step outside and in between the hills they can all see animals marching towards them being lead by the three hyenas.
Jasiri: EVERYONE TO THE FRONT LINES! Get ready to fight!
All the prides follow Jasiri to the edge of the Quakelands.
Shenzi: LIONS!!!!! Give up ow and maybe well let a select few of you be our servants for life!!!
Banzai: Not all of you but some of you we will keep!!
Ed: Hahahahaha!!!!
Jasiri: We will never back down! Not to you! Not to Reed! And Not to Bali!!!
Shenzi: Hehehe so be it then.......ATTACK!!!!!
The army of animals charge and the lions do the same.
They collide and it's chaos. Everyone is getting beaten, tossed and clawed.
The lions do their best to fight them off.
Kiara and Kopa are fighting side by side and Kopa notices Banzai start to slip away from the fight.

Kopa: HEY! COME BACK HERE!
Kiara: Kopa wait!!!!
The two chase after the hyena until he's cornered.
Kopa: You are going to pay for what you did to my uncle!
Banzai just stands there with a smile on his face.
Banzai: Oh really? Would you like to see him again?!
Kiara: What?
Adofo jumps from the rocks behind Banzai and lands behind Kiara and Kopa.
Kopa: Uncle Dofo!?
Banzai: Well I'll just leave you three to catch up! Have fun now!!!!! Hahahaha!!!!!
Banzai leaves and Adofo with an evil look in his eyes and a tree branch in his hands slowly walks towards Kiara and Kopa.
Kiara: Uncle Dofo it's us!
Kopa: Your niece and nephew!
Adofo: .....
Kiara: Why are you doing this!?
Adofo: .....
Kopa: This isn't you snap out of it!!!!
Vitani and Kovu pounce on Adofo from behind. But Adofo quickly throws them into the rock wall and pins all four of them to the wall by their throats with his branch.
They're all having trouble breathing.

Adofo: You want to know why........you never cared for me.
Kopa: That's........not.....true!
Kiara: Ugh....Uncle Dofo.......whatever they told you.......they lied to you!
Adofo: Prove it! All my life I've spent taking care of you filthy creatures and I get nothing in return! NOT EVEN A THANK YOU!!!!!
Kovu: Yes......we....have!
Vitani: They made you......forget all.....that!
Adofo: MORE LIES!!!!!!!
He pushes harder on the branch completely choking the four.
Adofo: To think I loved you! All of you! And for nothing!!!!! This is the end!!!!!!
Kiara: HELP!!!!!
Sampson and Shanon tackle Adofo to the ground, letting go of the four.
They are all on the ground, coughing and trying to breath.

Sampson: Dad stop this!!!
Shanon: Please stop!!!!
Adofo rolls over is able to quickly get back up.
He picks Sampson and Shanon up off the ground.

Adofo: You little brats!!! You won't get in my way again!
Shanon's eyes start to tear up.
Shanon: Daddy.........
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Kipekee » December 1st, 2013, 2:24 am

ohhh crap
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Adofo » December 1st, 2013, 2:25 am

yeah, it's about to get a lot worse
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

PreviousNext

Return to Fan Fictions