Captive

Captive

Postby Ninaroja » April 15th, 2012, 12:40 pm

Hello everyone!
If you have happened to have read my post in the "Introductions" section of the forum, you'll know that my TLK super obsession restarted this time last year.
Not long after, I had a dream about TLK, and it was amazingly vivid. Once I woke up, I pieced the parts that I could remember together and came up with this story.

I meant to keep it to myself, but last August I decided I wanted to get back to writing fanfiction, so put it up.

Here's the link
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7319053/1/Captive

And here's a quick summary!

Mufasa, against all the odds, manages to survive the fall during the stampede. Now, Scar's only option to avoid exile and finally become king is to abduct Simba and keep him as a hostage. How will he cope? How will the rest of the pride cope? And, most importantly, will he ever escape?

It was quite successful, more-so than I ever imagined. People liked it so much that I even made a sequel "Reprisal" (though it's not finished and won't be for a while as I have had to take a break from writing due to exam commitments)

It's got a PG-13 rating due to a bit of violence, but there's no swearing or explicit sexual references, so it's all good!

I hope you can find time to check it out, and if you do leave a review! I always love getting feedback!

Thanks so much! 8-)
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Re: Captive

Postby cleargreenwater » April 15th, 2012, 3:20 pm

I haven't read it yet, but that is a really neat AU scenario, because it's legitmately possible and yet hardly ever done. I look forward to sitting down with it when I have some time!
-------------------------------------

The Event that BROKE MLK...

Avatar artwork of my character by NQN, commissioned & used with permission.
TLKFAA account: http://fanart.lionking.org/Artists/ClearGreenWater/?+
cleargreenwater
Submersible Hyena

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...Surfaces Occassionally.

Nickname(s): CGW
Pride Points: 39

Postby Azdgari » April 18th, 2012, 1:56 pm

I like the concept a lot! Good ideas make for good stories. Your writing's looking pretty solid as well; a bit more establishment of setting and description might take it even further. I'm definitely intrigued and I'm glad you've persevered and actually (looks like?) finished the story at a good length, kudos for that. I look forward to reading more; great to see a talented writer on MLK! I'll be sure to update you as I continue through the story. C:
Guess the Member with Kitva Hyperlink: show
"Hates me
Nothing but facts
Male"

"...Woeler?"

"ya"
Azdgari
big, wide turns

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 114

Postby DGFone » April 18th, 2012, 11:00 pm

I remember reading this story (and Reprisal) and I really like them! I can't wait for you to find the time to start wring Reprisal again, because I enjoyed reading it, and would love to see the story end. Your writing is really good, and I will even say that it had improved over the time you spent writing your two stories, so I am also interested to see how they will end in that aspect.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Return to Fan Fictions