The death of light, and birth of darkness.

Favourite element

Poll ended at September 20th, 2010, 1:37 am

Shadow
50%
Ice
50%
Fire
No votes
Snow
No votes
Wind
No votes
Thunder
No votes
Lightning
No votes
Storm
No votes
Rain
No votes

Total votes : 2

The death of light, and birth of darkness.

Postby Shetani » August 12th, 2010, 9:21 pm

Alliances,

Leader: Fireclaw
Deputy: T'suey
Apprentice, Shetani
Shaman: Tameera
Apprentice, Redbard
Warriors:
Redheart
Apprentice, Sneral
Mora
Apprentice, Raider
Ashware,
Apprentice, Moyo
Blashnera
Apprentice, Sasha
Mayblera
Apprentice, Haysterd
Luhuru
Narhuto
Elders:
Roseria
Marchered
Brackerey
Cubs:
Icefire
Horat

Soul eaters,

Leader: Mabaya
Deputy: Drastnarg
Warriors:
Lucas scale
Apprentice, Blackheart
Drike
Apprentice, Wovenret
Makley
Apprentice, Moor
Heratan
Apprentice, Starlight
Burley
Apprentice, Tarc

Prologue

Thunder roared throughout the lands, Lucas Scale smiled with satisfaction. Another terrible day in the lands of the gods. His paws splashed through the puddles making little droplets of water splash onto the lion beside him. Drike snarled. He hated water and anything to do with water and he knew that his fellow colleague was doing this on purpose.
"Hmmph" he grinned looking up to the sky, almost dark.
"Won't be long now, then comes the big change." he teased. Lucas snarled. Being a lycanthrope was horrible, though it had its perks. Drike stopped abruptly.
"Somethings wrong," he snarled.
"What is it?" Scale asked.
"A shadow deamhain has been born."

T'seuy smiled, his first daughter had been born. A beautiful baby girl. He stood in shock when he glanced at her socks. They were black, like shadows.
"She's beautiful, like her mother." he smiled at his loving mate Luhuru.
"And her soul is strong and pure, like her father's." Luhuru smiled looking up to her loving mate.
T'seuy grinned proudly. He was a strong male, with a dirty brown coat. He was strong, brave, wise and loving. Luhuru smiled and looked down at the cub.
"what shall we name her?" she asked.
"Shetani." T'seuy answered
"Shetani...."

Heat blazed throughout the lands, Mabaya could hardly walk, she hadn't drank for days and she was slowly dieing of the heat. She stopped suddenly, her desperate frown changed to a disturbing smile. Her black coat glistened in the sun and her black curly hair hung down her shoulders. She suddenly went lightheaded as if the soul was being sucked out of her. "No.." She gasped, her eyes turning a molten lava red. The gods had taken her spirit, condeming her to a life of endlessley wandering on earth until the time came when there would be a great battle between deamhain and soul eater in which lives would be lost and a great mourning. A time when each clan would put their differences aside and work together to over come the soul eaters. But that was all soon to come....

Chapter 1
T'seuy paced up and down the cave, his paws kicking small pebbles across the cave. "No, this isn't right, Mabaya can't be rising against us!?" He said angrily. "T'suey, we have to do something. She has recruited an army of mindless deamhains which she calls soul eaters." Narhuto sighed impatiently. " And what do you suppose we do!?" T'suey spat angrily. "We have cubs to look after!" He snarled. Narhuto sighed, " We have to alarm the other clans." He replied calmy. T'suey agreed, "You're right." He sighed. "Narhuto!" Called a terrified deamhain. "Come quick!" He gasped. "Daddy, what's wrong? " Cub shetani questioned. "Nothing Shani, run along now I have work to do." "Okay daddy." Shetani sighed and strolled out of the cave. Sonny met her outside the lake where they had agreed to meet. "Hey sonny" "Hey shani" The two cubs grinned. Although Sonny was with the clan she was not Deamhain but soraya, She had been lost in a storm and a lioness from the pride adopted her until she was old enough to return to the soraya lands. "Wanna go get the boys?" Shetani asked. "Yea, we'll play some water dibble." Sonny laughed and the two cubs ran and jumped into the caves to get their friends.

"Ugh." Moor moaned as she watched the boys laughed at another stupid joke that wovenret had told the other cubs. "They're so stupid." Starlight sneered. "Heya girls, wanna practice?" Tarc asked, "Or are you too scared that we'll beat you." He sneered "No way!" Moor snarled and pounced on Tarc. He was too quick for her and dodged swiftly and reared up signalling to the others to attack. Starlight pounced on Tarc from behind and took him for surprise. Blackheart pounced onto Moor and pinned her to the ground. "Oh, Children you are playing far to rough." Mabaya frowned. "We were only practicing our pouncing mother." Moor apoligised. "I think that you practice enough in you're training." She grinned, "Now run into bed, it's getting late and you have hard training tomorrow my dearies." She smiled lovingly. "Yes mother." Moor sighed as the five cubs padded into the caves. "Very hard training indeed." Mabaya grinned evily before disappearing into the darkness.

That's all so far folks!
Last edited by Shetani on August 25th, 2010, 2:02 am, edited 4 times in total.
Come walk with me, into the shadows.

<sub> check out my fanfic:
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=10995&p=238847#p238847
Shetani

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

What do you mean i'm dumb? I'm a smarticle

Nickname(s): Shani She, tani
Pride Points: 0

Re: The death of light, and birth of darkness.

Postby WildSimba » August 13th, 2010, 12:00 am

Quick Question - Any character profiles for some of the characters?

It seems alright so far, It kind of seems like it's going to head down an evil path, but I can't 100% tell because all the characters seem to be good people so far. Even so, I can't wait to see where you decide to go with this one, and good job so far. I can only really suggesting making it a bit longer, with a little more detail. I don't mean whopping chapters that fill up 8 pages, but I mean more then 4 paragraphs. I feel it adds too the story when the chapters are slightly longer. Also, eigther character profiles, or sharper descriptions would improve my visions of who these lions/creatures are.
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Postby Shetani » August 13th, 2010, 11:03 am

ok ^^ will do

Shetani

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Shetani » October 19th, 2010, 9:29 pm

Chapter 2
The day had come, the cubs were about to be made apprentices.
"Come, it is time." Narhuto smiled, his son Moyo was going to be made an apprentice as well. Moyo purred and ran on with the other cubs. Shetani glowed with pride. Her and her best friend sonny were about to be made apprentices. "I can't wait!" she said to sonny, her voice brimming with excitement. "Me neither." sonny replied trying to sound casual but her eyes gave away that she was excited. "hey, Shetani! Sonny! Come over here!" sasha called. They padded over to her and exchanged a few words before running off towards the cave of shadows. They all stood in a line looking into the pool of water on which the cubs mentors would be picked. Shetani looked around for her parents and saw only T'seuy sitting nobly before his leader. The shaman made his way through with some nuts in his mouth. He exchanged a quick glance with the leader before sitting down and dropping the nuts on the ground. "we gather here by the will of the gods to apprentice these five cubs. Shetani, you are one of the eldest of the cubs so you shall go first." He handed out five nuts to five warriors. T'seuy was one of them. With him was, Redheart, Mora, Ashware and Mayblera. Each walked over to the pool and dropped their nuts into the pool. Shetani looked up hopefully to see who was to be mentor. "The gods have spoken, T'seuy shall be her mentor."
Shetani yowled with glee and ran up to meet her mentor. She glanced into the water and one nut was floating while the others were at the bottom of the pool, nowhere to be seen. She walked out of the cave, whispering her thanks to the gods for picking her the perfect mentor. She glanced back before finally stepping out of the darkness and into the light.

That's all for now folks enjoy!

Shetani

Postby Shetani » October 20th, 2010, 7:25 pm

Chapter 2
Moor raced through the trees, the hare she had been chasing was fast and she was tiring. She quickly jumped up a tree and waited for the hare to come. She stiffened as it came speeding through the brambles. She jumped down with a yowl and landed on top of the hare. She had to feed her pride. She flipped it over and bit down into the neck. Purring proudly she sprinted home through the trees. When she arrived at the camp her mentor was waiting for her. "well done." she praised and took the hare from Moor's paws. "I'm going to take this to the cubs and mothers." Moor nodded curtly and walked over to her best friend Starlight "I've just been hunting." She explained as she dropped to the ground with exhaustion. "Nice." Starlight praised. Moor looked up at her friend admiringly, she was the best hunter in the pride, even if she was only an apprentice. "Moor, come here." Mabaya called. "Yes mother." Moor stalked towards her mother. "You have been working hard all day, go have a rest." "Yes mother." Moor sighed and trotted into her den. She lay down on her favourite rock and fell asleep.
Lightning flashed and thunder roared as moor dreamt, the lightning was shining down on a warrior, a shadow element warrior. "What?" Moor gasped. She watched as the warrior roared. She awoke and glanced around the den. Whoever this lion was, she knew that she would meet her sooner or later...

Shetani

Postby Kopalover » January 19th, 2011, 9:36 pm

T'seuy reminds me of Tsu'tey from AVATAR
Signatures by Shadowfax, thank you love <3
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

...AND VAAAAAV

Nickname(s): Zoe, KL
Pride Points: 33

Postby Shetani » March 13th, 2011, 8:49 pm

oh really?
haha, actually, its pretty alike isn't it? XD

Shetani

Return to Fan Fictions