[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Private w/ Adofo — My Lion King Forum

Private w/ Adofo

Re: Private w/ Adofo

Postby Iri » April 26th, 2015, 2:36 am

"Sorry to hear what?" Chaltuu said with a curl of her lip. She had never downright said that she herself had been disliked for a stupid, trivial reason- the colour of her fur. The pride she had once lived in was quite superstitious and not to mention very prejudiced, and among the ocean of tan, tawny and dark brown pelts, her mahogany-hued coat had stuck out like a sore paw. Not to mention her unusually large size, considering the average female in her former pride was approximately half a head shorter than her. A large majority of the lionesses were also nimble and lithe, but Chaltuu had a burly and muscular frame, and what she lacked in speed and agility she made up for in considerable physical strength, which was an uncommon trait around the pride she had been exiled from.
Iri
Brittnay

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Matthews

Nickname(s): Iri, Rao
Pride Points: 20

Postby Adofo » April 26th, 2015, 2:37 am

Adofo: Oh.....I mean......I thought you......nevermind...
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby Iri » April 26th, 2015, 2:53 am

"What were you going to say?" Chaltuu asked with a raise of her eyebrow. "Actually, no, never mind, don't. I don't wish to share details of my life with anyone." She got up and began to limp towards the water, lapping up the chilly liquid with her tongue. "I just have a question for you, Adofo. Why are you so friendly with me?" She didn't quite understand his affable behaviour towards her. She did remember a few times having a brief conversation with a rogue or loner she came across during her solo travels, but nobody she had met had had a legitimately good-natured or pleasant attitude, towards her or any other lion or lioness. Many a time they were brusque and cold, like Chaltuu herself.
Iri
Brittnay

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Matthews

Postby Adofo » April 26th, 2015, 4:03 am

Adofo: Well...I like to think everyone is either good or evil. Very few are evil. And...you didn't try to kill me or even eat me while I was sleeping. So I don't think you're evil. Most hyenas are evil. And there are only two others I know were truly evil. ...So...if you're not like them.....why be mean to you? No point to me.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Iri » April 26th, 2015, 4:20 am

"Not all hyenas are evil, you dolt! They're misunderstood, and maybe the reason they dislike everyone is because almost everyone seems to group them with the stereotype that they're evil and greedy, which they're not!" Chaltuu snapped at him, raising her voice. What did he have against hyenas? One might argue that she had called him a poacher, but that was because she had been raised to call all of his type that and didn't know any different. Yes, she herself had had negative run-ins with hyenas, but she did remember a clan of particularly friendly hyenas. Granted, they had not shown her much of their affability, but she supposed that was her fault for being rather short and terse with them. A majority of the hyenas she had met were either neutral, and there was a pawful that were relatively amiable, although there were quite a few who were aggressive. However, a large number of them would only attack if provoked.

[Yeah, Chaltuu actually kind of likes hyenas. :p]
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Adofo » April 26th, 2015, 4:24 am

Adofo: That's why I said most. ...I actually know a few nice hyenas. But they all say that other hyenas like to be the way they are. Making everyone think they are bad and so on. But I don't doubt that there are huenas that only act the way they do is because thats how they are looked at. But I do have some hyena friends.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Iri » April 26th, 2015, 4:36 am

"Oh, yes, and you should always agree with what others say," Chaltuu responded sarcastically. "You want me to be honest? I like hyenas... But maybe that's just my opinion." She began to hobble away from Adofo, unsure as to why she was even still talking to him. Usually conversations with others didn't even last more than a few minutes. It felt odd to still be speaking with him. Perhaps it was because she was an argumentative being and liked to debate. She needed to get on the move again as quickly as possible, especially with her injured leg. She had wasted enough time conversing with someone she wasn't even sure she particularly liked- but then again, she didn't particularly like anyone. She grimaced as she struggled to keep pressure off of her wounded limb.
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Adofo » April 26th, 2015, 4:42 am

Adofo: I never said I hated them. Just the ones that are genuinely evil.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Iri » April 26th, 2015, 11:19 pm

"Oh, but you said you hated the ones that are genuinely evil," Chaltuu called over her shoulder with a triumphant smirk. "So, yes, you did say that you hated them." She continued to hobble away from the bipedal mammal, her tail lashing behind her. After she practically dragged herself a few yards, she halted and turned around to rasp her tongue roughly over a cut on her leg. Perhaps that was what was causing her the most issue, but it didn't seem to make the soreness any better. She wondered if when the ox she had chased after had kicked her it had fractured her limb. It most likely had. The russet lioness seemed to take no interest in stubbornly forcing herself to go onward, so she instead lay down on the soil beneath herself, resting her chin on her paws and letting her injured leg splay out behind her.
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Adofo » April 26th, 2015, 11:56 pm

Adofo: Look......I know you have no reason to trust me.....but please, let me help you! You could easily get an infection and die!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying