[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Another Private RP with Adofo/Iri — My Lion King Forum

Another Private RP with Adofo/Iri

Re: Another Private RP with Adofo/Iri

Postby Iri » September 23rd, 2014, 12:39 am

"Please, continue this interesting conversation, I'd love to see more words escape from your face," Chaltuu said, her muzzle wrinkling in slight annoyance. Her voice was dripping with obvious sarcasm, and her glare was enough to say that she had no social skills whatsoever. But nonetheless- though it was very strange for Chaltuu herself to do that- she nodded once more to allow the lion to continue his "interesting" conversation with her.

[Please, don't take Chaltuu's insults personally. It's just her character and stuff..]
Iri
Brittnay

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Matthews

Nickname(s): Iri, Rao
Pride Points: 20

Postby Adofo » September 23rd, 2014, 12:41 am

Enzi: You know....you seem a little rough. But I bet on the inside you are just hurt from something.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby Iri » September 23rd, 2014, 12:44 am

[Adofo, I just realized: Enzi is a psychic.]

"How exactly do you know I... 'hurt'... From something?" Chaltuu demanded, her eyes narrowing more. With the word "hurt" she flicked her tail tuft up and down once as if they were air quotes. She didn't want to discuss her past with this lion, though she forced herself to remain neutral and not lash out like she usually did- which took effort for an aggressive, impulsive lioness like her.
Iri
Brittnay

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Matthews

Postby Adofo » September 23rd, 2014, 12:46 am

(Lol. No he's just been around a lot! So he can read body language easy.)

Enzi: I've seen tons of animals and how they act. When someone is "evil" or "bad" they just have something that twisted them up inside.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Iri » September 23rd, 2014, 12:49 am

[I know. I was joking. xD]

"I'm not evil," Chaltuu snapped, her impulse lashing out again. But she didn't feel any regret. Puh! Why should she? No one had ever shown affection to her. So she shouldn't be sympathetic with anyone else. Besides, how did she know this lion wouldn't just pop up and try to kill her? Sure, he was acting friendly, but she couldn't be too careful. She had learned that the hard way.
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Adofo » September 23rd, 2014, 12:56 am

Enzi: I never said you were. But I can tell you're hurting. Someone hurt you really bad. I know you're being cold to me. But I look through that and I see a nice lioness who just needs someone to trust.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Iri » September 23rd, 2014, 1:00 am

"Oh, puh-lease," Chaltuu snorted, rolling her eyes. "How can I trust anyone? I have no one here but myself."
Chaltuu felt a secret twinge. He was right- whatever his name was. Heck, no- she didn't need or want anyone to trust. But she was hurting inside, and it wasn't just a stomachache or nausea. It was deep, emotional pain- but nobody needed to know about it. She had a very, very minuscule side of her that was weak and vulnerable and insecure- however, no one but herself knew about it.
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Adofo » September 23rd, 2014, 1:02 am

Enzi: Maybe you just need a friend. My name is Enzi!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Iri » September 23rd, 2014, 1:06 am

Chaltuu rolled her eyes at the "you just need a friend" part, but she nodded slowly when he introduced himself.
Now did he expect her to introduce herself too? "I'm Chaltuu," she grunted reluctantly and hesitantly. She flicked her ear, as if swatting at an irksome fly. But there was no history or background or story to her that anyone needed to know. Besides, it would only drive this Enzi away. She seemed to drive everyone away, pretty much- and she had always been perfectly content with that.
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Adofo » September 23rd, 2014, 1:09 am

Enzi: I'm a rouge. I'm a pretty nice guy. When I was a cub.....my mother died in her sleep. So.....I was left to defend for myself. I stay in any pride that takes me in. But I don't want to burden them with another mouth to feed so I don't stay long.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying