[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Old friends - Private RP — My Lion King Forum

Old friends - Private RP

Re: Old friends - Private RP

Postby Queen_Nala » September 22nd, 2014, 9:48 pm

She swam to shore and climbed out of the water as well and shook her fur dry smiling at Simba who seemed to have something in his mind already and she was anxious to find out what it was now. She padded to him rubbing their moist bodies together some as she looked up to him curiously.
Queen_Nala
Young Queen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Come cuddle with me...

Nickname(s): Nala, Little one, Young one, Young Queen, Angel
Pride Points: 2

Postby ISimbaI » September 23rd, 2014, 7:35 pm

He smiled at her.
- Alright, uhm... We can continue our walk if you would like. I could show you the whole jungle.
As he looked into Nala's beautiful blue eyes, he realized that he started to feel something weird. A feeling that he had never felt before. The only thing he knew was that it made him really happy.
ISimbaI

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Postby Queen_Nala » September 23rd, 2014, 9:51 pm

Nala nodded some smiling warmly up to him as she stared some into his eyes as it made her some how feel that the place around them didn't much matter anymore as she quite only saw the handsome young male in front of her and it made her tummy quite tingle inside as she little nervously looked back down at her paws as she was feeling some strong and powerful feeling growing inside her that made her heart pound faster in her chest.
Queen_Nala
Young Queen

Come cuddle with me...

Postby ISimbaI » September 24th, 2014, 7:43 pm

He stared at Nala and he noticed her reaction, first she looked into his eyes then nervously looked down at her paws. ~Maybe she feels the same~ - he thought. He smiled warmly.
- Uhm...okay...then...I think we can go.
He got a little confused.
Everything has changed on this day. And he knew it. Before this day him and Nala were friends. But they are not cubs anymore. Now, it's more than a friendship. It's called: love.
ISimbaI

Postby Queen_Nala » September 25th, 2014, 8:59 am

"Just lead the way Simba" She smiled but somehow time to time avoiding pure eye contact with him. As they stepped forward no much watching there, but each other as they moved. She very cautiously tried to capture his tail with hers for some reason as it seemed correct thing to do, while the same time her heart started pounding alot faster inside her chest as everything else slowly started to slow down around the two.
Queen_Nala
Young Queen

Come cuddle with me...

Postby ISimbaI » September 25th, 2014, 9:20 pm

- Okay...
He said and he made his way. As they started to walk, he felt Nala's tail capturing his tail. He turned his head towards Nala and smiled warmly at her.
- You know... Let me tell you that... You've become a very beautiful lioness.
He smiled and he was embarrassed.
ISimbaI

Postby Queen_Nala » September 26th, 2014, 7:44 am

She blushed quite abit also from his comment as their tails swayed in union as they were togeter. "You look quite handsome lion yourself also Simba" She pushed her head under his chin and brushed her side softly against his as they walked. She clearly wanted to be close to him and feel the touch of him against herself as it made her purr softly.
Queen_Nala
Young Queen

Come cuddle with me...

Postby ISimbaI » September 26th, 2014, 4:21 pm

Nala's comment made him really really happy. He found it weird because he had never felt that kind of happiness before. But he liked that feeling.
- Oh, thank you.
He said and rubbed himself against Nala as she brushed her side against him as well.
He knew a place in the jungle and in any case, he wanted to show her. He made his way towards this place that was full of colorful flowers. Red, dark blue, yellow flowers everywhere: on the ground, on the trees.
ISimbaI

Postby Queen_Nala » September 27th, 2014, 2:50 pm

She followed him almost side by side as she watched the places with her maw cutely open as she admires the beauty of the place he showed her. It was a perfect place that most only dream of seeing or visiting and now she was there with her best friend and sharing the moment with him. She sat down and watched all around curious and happy. "Thank you for showing me this Simba. It's beautiful."
Queen_Nala
Young Queen

Come cuddle with me...

Postby ISimbaI » September 27th, 2014, 4:13 pm

- You're welcome.
He winked then he sat down next to her.
- I'm the only one who knows this place. And now you, too.
It was because he never showed it to Pumbaa and Timon. Why would he? Timon and Pumbaa were males and not sure they would appreciate it like Nala does.
ISimbaI

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying