[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Private RP with TheMaster017/Adofo — My Lion King Forum

Private RP with TheMaster017/Adofo

Re: Private RP with TheMaster017/Adofo

Postby Labatis » January 14th, 2015, 11:10 pm

(Well, from what I know, Kopa is a cub, and after the contest, we quickly play out when Kopa is leaving as a teenager/adult. Then we skip pass Lion King 2, since we know what happens rather well, and then Riu gives birth. However, I still want to rp Adofo, Simba, etc at the same time. =) I think that was our plan..? I recently read up on what we decided, and I think that was how it went. Please correct me if I am wrong.)

"That is easy. 4 months!"

"Err, no.. I am older than that, dad!" He laughed, wondering why he didn't know his own son's age.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

and I just need to rule it

Pride Points: 23

Postby Adofo » January 14th, 2015, 11:12 pm

(Sounds right to me!)

Adofo: 7 months! Or 7 1/2 in two days to be exact!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby Labatis » January 14th, 2015, 11:18 pm

"Exactly, Uncle Dofo!" Kopa smiled, then quickly changed to a smirk, rubbing his paws together.
"This one will be harder.. hehe. What was the last thing I ate?" He chuckled, tossing aside any bones from his last meal.

"Oh, I remember this one! You ate... zebra!"

"Correct! Here's the last question, which Adofo answers first. What age was I when I first ate meat?"
Labatis
The world is a mess

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Adofo » January 14th, 2015, 11:29 pm

Adofo: Easy....4 weeks!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Labatis » January 14th, 2015, 11:46 pm

"3 months!"

"Right again! I haven't had meat for that long, but it sure tastes good!"
Labatis
The world is a mess

Postby Adofo » January 14th, 2015, 11:51 pm

Adofo: What?!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Labatis » January 14th, 2015, 11:57 pm

Simba laughed hard. "Hah! I won! I told you I was the best!"

"Actually.." Pumbaa approached, with Timon on the top of his head like normal. With a hop down, Timon looked up at both Adofo and Simba, interrupting Pumbaa's sentence. "You tied! Isn't that great..? Eheh.." He said nervously.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Postby Adofo » January 15th, 2015, 12:13 am

Adofo: Tied.....we tied.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Labatis » January 15th, 2015, 5:18 pm

"I guess we are both the best.." Simba turned back to Kopa. "Well, there you have it. We are both the best."
Labatis
The world is a mess

Postby Adofo » January 15th, 2015, 6:46 pm

Adofo: I guess I can live with that! But I'm just glad I have the best little brother in the world!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying