[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Private RP with TheMaster017/Adofo — My Lion King Forum

Private RP with TheMaster017/Adofo

Re: Private RP with TheMaster017/Adofo

Postby Labatis » September 8th, 2014, 9:28 pm

Riu nodded along, having to look up and down constantly to keep an eye on what she was doing, but make sure she was paying attention to Zazu. "So where in this huge land are we headed?"
Labatis
The world is a mess

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

and I just need to rule it

Pride Points: 23

Postby Adofo » September 8th, 2014, 9:33 pm

Zazu: First stop the waterhole! Where all the herds in the land gather to relax, bathe and drink!
Soon they came to a large pool of water. It was crystal clear with a few small shady trees to sit under.
Zazu: Oh....uh...this is a little embarrassing but could you wait here for a moment? I'm afraid nature is calling me! Be back in a minute!
The colorful bird flew off leaving the lioness by herself.

(You can play as Simba)
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby Labatis » September 8th, 2014, 9:41 pm

"Oh, um, alright." Riu watched him fly off, which made her feel instantly uncomfortable. Other lions and lionesses were at the water hole, along with the other creatures that roamed in the Pridelands. Riu slowly walked over to a shady tree, carefully observing the animals below. Her muscles tensed, and her claws unsheathed.

Simba climbed to the top of pride rock, gazing at the beautiful lands below him. The wind was getting stronger, he could almost see Mufasa sitting next to him, telling him everything a king should know to rule these lands. He smiled at this thought, and remembered that Nala was expecting her first cub. Maybe I'll be able to show my son what my father showed me. He thought to himself, proud that he was going to be a 'daddy'.

[I think this is the timeline where Nala is expecting her first cub.]
Labatis
The world is a mess

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Adofo » September 8th, 2014, 9:43 pm

(Let me guess, Kopa?)

A figure suddenly appeared behind the rouge. He was much different from a lion.
Adofo: HEY! Who are you!? What are you doing here?
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Labatis » September 8th, 2014, 10:36 pm

[Simba doesn't know if it is a son, he just thinks it is. But yes, it could be Kopa.]

Riu jumped noticing a figure of some animal behind her, and the yelling of a human. "A human?!" she muttered, then worriedly began to back away. She couldn't defend herself against a human and an unknown feline.

Simba heard yelling down by the water hole, and began to run down the stone steps. "Nala, I'll be right back." The yelling sounded like it was Adofo, and he wondered what could possibly be wrong. "Don't worry Adofo! I'm coming!" he called out, even though it was most likely that it couldn't be heard from where he was.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Postby Adofo » September 8th, 2014, 10:40 pm

Adofo saw his younger brother running towards them.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Labatis » September 8th, 2014, 10:49 pm

Riu watched the king approach the human. What are you thinking? He'll kill you! She thought to herself, and this time, she stood up, growling at the human instead of the animal nearby, knowing she'd earn more trust by protecting their king. She lunged forward, her weight allowing her to pin him. She didn't hurt him yet, she was beginning this with a warning.

Simba watched the rogue pin Adofo, and growled. "Let him go!" He roared in anger, then glanced over at the other intruder. He had to get this rogue off of his older brother, and also had to make sure the intruder didn't attack. He ran forward, pushing the lioness off of Adofo, not intending to cause her pain, then ran over to where the intruder was.

Riu was shocked that the king had pushed her off of the enemy, and she snarled. She quickly got to her paws, her claws flexing. If he makes one move, I will make him run.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Postby Adofo » September 8th, 2014, 10:51 pm

Adofo quickly got up and got out his bone machete and pointed it at Riu.
Adofo: EVERYONE JUST STOP!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Labatis » September 8th, 2014, 10:57 pm

Riu raised her head, hiding the terror in her. She kept snarling, especially since the human was pointing some kind of weapon in his hand. I need to be careful showing my loyalty to the king... She backed up a couple steps, but had the chance to leap at him whenever she needed to.

Simba looked over at his older brother, watching his every move. He wouldn't hurt the lioness, would he? He wasn't at the intruder yet, so he was safe from an attack. What is he doing? He turned around, walking closer to Adofo to show that he had his attention.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Postby Adofo » September 8th, 2014, 10:58 pm

(Wait, who's the intruder? I'm sorry i think I missed something.)
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying